Help Me Remember

You know what Care, you know how to private message so take it there, I have'nt no more reason to go with the major here in this thred abnd he will be coming back with his two useless cent's throughout whatever is said.
I was waiting around to talk to Damos, other from that I'LL hear whatever you have to say, I'm good with that.

Face it their maine, outside of you unimpressive vocabulary that you think impresses you have nothing but the same old rhetoric being tossed around three years gone already. You have a whiny little bitch like rant about statisitcs you look up on the net. "no-life" loser? LOL, I ain't up in buttfucked maine, I live in upperclass my friend, right about where you could'nt afford to make a living!

Go back to playing armchair war, you have no self respect so I certainly would'nt expect you to try to get any respect outside of sitting behind your computer. Your a sissy wannabe an ya know it!

What statistics did I look up on the net? what the fuck are you talking about?

And your perceived economic advantage over me is really unsupportable and irrelevant. As I can recall, you had somewhat of a spotty work history. And fyi...I can make a living anywhere I chose.... I chose to live in Maine because - maybe most importantly - it is nothing like New Jersey!

You know what Care, you know how to private message so take it there, I have'nt no more reason to go with the major here in this thred abnd he will be coming back with his two useless cent's throughout whatever is said.
I was waiting around to talk to Damos, other from that I'LL hear whatever you have to say, I'm good with that.

no need to...

i'll just let you be you....and have to get used to the ''baffle them with your bullshit'' responses from you instead of content....

and i will let maineman be maineman....

who am i to judge or try to change you in to what i am comfortable with?
care

Care, you complained about my two minutes? I'm waiting.....
maybe I need to sit back and reserve judgement on you and maybe you should learn a little bit about how some of the people from this site are used to debating...

look at this thread that has been on going on for at least 6 months...

maineman is maineman, WRL, the guy who started the thread is Masterchief on this site, Alpha on this thread is Bravo over here...
http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=15439

name calling is definately a part of "the usual" but there is definately some real debate in ther too, once you get over that.... lol

We can do this here also, and we have really on many issues....

but Iraq and all the dead people involved and dead to come if we stay....is a really touchy subject and no place for name calling...we need to figure out what to do now with the whole picture of the middleeast in mind imo.

Back