Here I am.

Fuck you. As evil as rape is, so are liars who falsely claim it.

You demean the word and the truth of those who have actually been raped.

I wish nothing but the worst for your kind.

The asswipe had 10 chances to explain his "consensual" comment. He dodged 10 times. Sorry, bitch, he lives with it.

Have you been this miserable all your life?

:lolup:

I give you sad fucks every opportunity.

So far, you've used the opportunities to embarrass yourselves, lie, bullshit, dodge, obsess and generally demonstrate your collective ignorance and stupidity.

It's an amusing pastime for me to out you fucks for what you are.

:rofl2:

Who's Harvey lol?

Harvey Shitsalot Weinstein. Examples of two rapists.

Hey, Dark Stool. I'm trying to help you out here, so that you don't have to go through case lots of Preparation H.

JUST SAY NO!

Tell Vagina Moon you're not in the mood. Tell him you have a headache. Tell him your asshole hurts too much.

But give your damn rectum a rest so that you're not groaning so much. Let your Dark Stools return to their normal color. Pull that sock out of your bunghole and let those stretch marks disappear.

Just trying to help you out, man. All that fudgepacking cannot be good for you.-

^This from a supposed higher educated liberal who supposedly was a "professional" witness for crime scenes. LMAO!

Harvey Shitsalot Weinstein. Examples of two rapists.

Hey, Dark Stool. I'm trying to help you out here, so that you don't have to go through case lots of Preparation H.

JUST SAY NO!

Tell Vagina Moon you're not in the mood. Tell him you have a headache. Tell him your asshole hurts too much.

But give your damn rectum a rest so that you're not groaning so much. Let your Dark Stools return to their normal color. Pull that sock out of your bunghole and let those stretch marks disappear.

Just trying to help you out, man. All that fudgepacking cannot be good for you.-

Obviously you are speaking from personal experience lol.

Obviously you are speaking from personal experience lol.

Obviously not, groaner. I don't moan and groan like you, Rump Runner.

Please, for your own health. Pull Vagina's cock out of your rectum and get back on the road to recovery. Your rectal bleeding will stop and your stools will return to normal. However, as much groam=ning as you're doing, that may take more time than you anticipate. Today is a good day to start.

Start going to Buttfuckers Anonymous. Introduce yourself. "My name is Dark Stool and I am a buttfucker".

I've never mentioned your silly photo, I don't care. At all.

You're the one who keeps it going, it's amusing to watch you get so hyper over all this silly shit.

You keep coming back and back and back. If you'd stay away, who'd want to come back to trigger you.

Again, I don't give a shit about you being in a stupid photo. I do, however, believe you're schizophrenic.
Not schizo. PTSD and an inferiority complex.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The asswipe had 10 chances to explain his "consensual" comment. He dodged 10 times. Sorry, bitch, he lives with it.

You had 10 chances to prove you weren't a cocksucker, you failed 10 times, and it's apparent that you enjoy being a cocksucker.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :good4u:

Please, for your own health. Pull Vagina's cock out of your rectum and get back on the road to recovery. Your rectal bleeding will stop and your stools will return to normal. However, as much groam=ning as you're doing, that may take more time than you anticipate. Today is a good day to start.

Start going to Buttfuckers Anonymous. Introduce yourself. "My name is Dark Stool and I am a buttfucker".

So you just lie there, bite your pillow, and take it!!

Being a cocksucker; do you then clean it or does he wash it, before you suck it??

I have no interest in joining your group lol.

He-he, this thread has gone WAY off the rails! It's fun reading the various putdowns and name calling. Domer actually came up with one that's ghastly, yet funny. "Eat a barrel, c*nt". It's disgusting, but hilarious in a disgusting kind of way.

He-he, this thread has gone WAY off the rails! It's fun reading the various putdowns and name calling. Domer actually came up with one that's ghastly, yet funny. "Eat a barrel, c*nt". It's disgusting, but hilarious in a disgusting kind of way.

What's even funnier, in a sad way, is that he keeps accusing everyone else of being obsessed; but he's the one who keeps the posts going.

Dumbass
Obsessed
Mendacious
Egotistical
Rummy

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

:lolup:

What’s your point, ZERO?

That you do nothing but lie. Live a lie, have an online persona that you wish happened and never did. You must think about it a lot when you are sucking dick in the local pickle park to be able to buy a ring ding or something.

That you do nothing but lie. Live a lie, have an online persona that you wish happened and never did. You must think about it a lot when you are sucking dick in the local pickle park to be able to buy a ring ding or something.

Can't find one or post one can you, lying, fucking HS dropout? That's why you will always be:

ZERO

Back