Here I am.

I already told you how to prove it was consensual. Ask your fat, bearded, cum dumpster wife if she's ever been raped. When she says no, you'll see that she consented with me for the low price of 25 cents. Proof positive! I'll understand if you're too chickenshit to ask. :rofl2:

BA-BOOM!

You're not sure when this was?

:rofl2:

Poor Dumber, another self pwn and proof he is lying.

I could post a photo off the web and claim it was me.

I'm actually the Shaq Attack, yeah, for real. I can post dozens of photos of myself in my Florida mansion.

Well, lah-tee-fukin-dah. I didn't take the photo, nor did I label it. I stumbled across it recently.

Sorry, bitch. I can't fulfill your every desire.

I stumbled across it.... Lulz...

People who brag about what they do offline are almost always lying. Who cares?!

And? Do you recall the date of every fucking photo in your life? In the 80s, maybe even up to the early 90s, I attended several classes there. I don't have to come up with a fucking year just for you, shithead.

Yes.

If you're going to make the claim you're in it, you do. Since you can't, there is serious doubt of your claims.

Well, lah-tee-fukin-dah. I didn't take the photo, nor did I label it. I stumbled across it recently.

Sorry, bitch. I can't fulfill your every desire.

You have yet to provide proof of the claim you made. It appears you have no desire to do so.

I don't like to use the word rape as an insult because it does mean something and should not be used as an insult to any fool.

I'm sure I'll get the Yurt rapes sock insult or whatever.

However, I still stand my initial stance. I know two women who were actually raped. But you assholes want to go ahead and minimize the word, the action.

Have at it. Just imagine if it was your mother or sister who was raped. Would the word mean something to you then?

Poor Domer. He's really getting boned up the ass on this thread.

Dark Stool, did you switch positions with Vagina Moon today with your cock now in HIS rectum? I see he is now groaning instead of you.

With your cock in his ass, perhaps this is time for your butthole to heal so your stools aren't so dark, loaded with rectal blood.

I don't like to use the word rape as an insult because it does mean something and should not be used as an insult to any fool.

I'm sure I'll get the Yurt rapes sock insult or whatever.

However, I still stand my initial stance. I know two women who were actually raped. But you assholes want to go ahead and minimize the word, the action.

Have at it. Just imagine if it was your mother or sister who was raped. Would the word mean something to you then?

He committed rape. He made a claim it was "consensual", so there was an incident. I gave him 10 chances to describe the consensual part and he dodged 10 times. The only conclusion is that he raped someone. He never denied it , either.

Hence, it's Harvey Shitsalot Weinstein, the rapist.

Dark Stool, did you switch positions with Vagina Moon today with your cock now in HIS rectum? I see he is now groaning instead of you.

With your cock in his ass, perhaps this is time for your butthole to heal so your stools aren't so dark, loaded with rectal blood.

You're starting to sound like Jack, sharing your sexual fantasies on an internet politics forum. That is not healthy.

He committed rape. He made a claim it was "consensual", so there was an incident. I gave him 10 chances to describe the consensual part and he dodged 10 times. The only conclusion is that he raped someone. He never denied it , either.

Hence, it's Harvey Shitsalot Weinstein, the rapist.
Fuck you. As evil as rape is, so are liars who falsely claim it.

You demean the word and the truth of those who have actually been raped.

I wish nothing but the worst for your kind.

Back