Here I am.

Just as I said before, all you are able to do is paste the same shit over and over.

I accept your concession.

:kipyes:

:lolup:

Illiterate stalker sees things that aren’t there.

Pretty damn funny that you obsessive cunts get your collective tits in a wringer over a simple photo.

Run off, crybaby, and have your mommy clean the shit out of your diapers.

Fucking clown

:lolup:

Illiterate stalker sees things that aren’t there.

Pretty damn funny that you obsessive cunts get your collective tits in a wringer over a simple photo.

Run off, crybaby, and have your mommy clean the shit out of your diapers.

Fucking clown

The only one crying is you.

The only one crying is you.

Naw, I’m laughing at you obsessive cunts, all of you soiling yourselves over a simple photo. I got under your skins, just the place I want to be.

I live rent free inside each of your pissant heads.

It’s just damn funny watching you stalkers fall all over yourselves over that simple photo.

I own every fucking one of you.

Fucking clowns

:rofl2:

Naw, I’m laughing at you obsessive cunts, all of you soiling yourselves over a simple photo. I got under your skins, just the place I want to be.

I live rent free inside each of your pissant heads.

It’s just damn funny watching you stalkers fall all over yourselves over that simple photo.

I own every fucking one of you.

Fucking clowns

You have mental issues. Seek help.

All I did was post a photo.

Then the stalkers lose their shit. Damn funny.

Rent free, bitch. Rent free.

I own every one of you losers.

What makes you think you own me, or anyone else for that matter?
You're the one who's going ape shit over all this. Seek help.

What makes you think you own me, or anyone else for that matter?
You're the one who's going ape shit over all this. Seek help.

Naw, I’m laughing at you sad fucks that shit their collective diapers over a simple photo.

That you obsessive fucks keep coming back and not able to let it drop demonstrates your mental illness.

Watch, you sad fucks will just keep coming back and back and back.

That kind of obsession isn’t healthy and won’t change the fact that I’m in that FBI Academy photo. That just grinds your sorry ass. :rofl2:

Naw, I’m laughing at you sad fucks that shit their collective diapers over a simple photo.

That you obsessive fucks keep coming back and not able to let it drop demonstrates your mental illness.

Watch, you sad fucks will just keep coming back and back and back.

That kind of obsession isn’t healthy and won’t change the fact that I’m in that FBI Academy photo. That just grinds your sorry ass. :rofl2:

I've never mentioned your silly photo, I don't care. At all.

You're the one who keeps it going, it's amusing to watch you get so hyper over all this silly shit.

You keep coming back and back and back. If you'd stay away, who'd want to come back to trigger you.

Again, I don't give a shit about you being in a stupid photo. I do, however, believe you're schizophrenic.

I've never mentioned your silly photo, I don't care. At all.

You're the one who keeps it going, it's amusing to watch you get so hyper over all this silly shit.

You keep coming back and back and back. If you'd stay away, who'd want to come back to trigger you.

Again, I don't give a shit about you being in a stupid photo. I do, however, believe you're schizophrenic.

Yep, just as I predicted. Watch, you sad fucks just keep coming back.

You never mentioned it? Yet, here you are, stalker. Back again and again and again

I own every one of you obsessive cocksuckers.

Sad thing is, you stalkers still will come back again and again.

Rent free, cunt. :rofl2:

What a bunch of losers.

Good morning;)
....Be inspired by your Catholic character "to be a powerful force for good in the world"

Back