Here I am.

Of what lol?

I don't know why domer thinks anyone is jealous of someone posting a picture, claiming they're in it, and running like bitch when expected to provide proof of the claim.

He posted pictures claiming it was me and where I lived then went into hiding after being expected to show up to a location he indicated he knew.

I don't know why domer thinks anyone is jealous of someone posting a picture, claiming they're in it, and running like bitch when expected to provide proof of the claim.

He posted pictures claiming it was me and where I lived then went into hiding after being expected to show up to a location he indicated he knew.

Domer is a lying loser.

You want to have a real physical fight you fat fuck? I'm 6'4 and full of muscle and come from a land down under. Bring it you tiny shit.

lol

Sad and pathetic gaggle of obsessive stalkers that shit their collective diapers over a simple photo.

What a bunch of fucking losers!

:rofl2:

Because he thinks that way says a lot about his station in life. And it's not so great.

I'll take that as a no you whiney POS. You talk tough, but you're all puff.

He's too much of a coward to post a present day picture of himself never mind accept a challenge like that lol. Domer is the world's biggest pussy, hiding behind a keyboard. Domer the keyboard social justice warrior lol.

All I did was post a photo of one of my trips to the FBI Academy and you sad fucks just shit all over yourselves.

And there you have it folks, it was a FIELD TRIP.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

This is one of the greatest self-pwnage threads ever., All domer can do now is cut and paste nonsense that he's already posted. What a loser domer is: zero creativity, zero self-reflection, zero intelligence, and zero balls.

:kipyes:

:lolup:

Sad little stalker. Still going ape shit and shitting your diapers over a simple photo.

:rofl2:

Back