Here I am.

He knows when he has been destroyed. He whimpers in his blankie and pretends no one sees...

Notice how he focuses on the one thing that I may have not gotten 100% accurate (chain-of-custody) and pretends to ignore the rest? What a complete pussy domer is.

So what if your one to three day FBI Academy class discussed anything other than chain of custody? You aren't a gun-toting bad ass, just some lab rat. So again, big whoop. The rest of my evaluation of you is 99% spot-on and you know it. That's why you are such a pussy.

There I am, cunt.

Keep floundering. It’s amusing.

:rofl2:

Notice how he focuses on the one thing that I may have not gotten 100% accurate (chain-of-custody) and pretends to ignore the rest? What a complete pussy domer is.

:lolup:

Keep floundering you fucking moron.

It really is hilarious to watch your obsessive stupidity

Fucking clown.

Keep floundering you fucking moron.

It really is hilarious to watch your obsessive stupidity

Fucking clown.

It really is hilarious to watch you focus on the one thing that I may have not gotten 100% accurate (chain-of-custody) and pretend to ignore the rest.

It really is hilarious to watch you focus on the one thing that I may have not gotten 100% accurate (chain-of-custody) and pretend to ignore the rest.

You’re at 0%, you fucking moron.

It looks like I’m getting quite a crew of obsessive stalkers.

Dark Stool
RB60
Yurt
Then the groaner stalker,
Havana
CFM

All losers

The only one owned here is you. What's it like being my bitch?

A clueless, lying moron of your level owns nobody.

All you do is lie or make shit up.

All I did was post a photo of one of my trips to the FBI Academy and you sad fucks just shit all over yourselves.

Clowns

A clueless, lying moron of your level owns nobody.

All you do is lie or make shit up.

All I did was post a photo of one of my trips to the FBI Academy and you sad fucks just shit all over yourselves.

Clowns

You supplied me with one more clue to describe your pitiful life in that much more detail.

Back