Here I am.

:lolup:

I recognize you! You're the NARC asshole who helped put away countless nonviolent drug offenders. What a hypocrite! :rofl2:

And I'm certain it had a disproportionate impact on minorities, you racist fuck!

Isn't it ironic that someone with such a fear and hatred of firearms and firearm owners would even pursue a career with the FBI?

Here’s the way it works you mindless cumstain.

The cops make the arrest. They grab the evidence. When it gets to the people doing the testing, it’s only a matter of identifying the truth. Is it meth? Is it coke? Was it that weapon? It’s not a matter of choice, cumsmell. It’s a matter of truth. Something that escapes you

That’s why I laugh at you RW losers who are unable to see the truth when it’s kicking you in the face.

^ loser lab rat. Couldn't get an engineering degree and do real work, lol.

^ loser lab rat. Couldn't get an engineering degree and do real work, lol.

Maybe he just volunteered as a test subject, when they didn't have a dead body to work with.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Isn't it ironic that someone with such a fear and hatred of firearms and firearm owners would even pursue a career with the FBI?

Well, the dumbfuck seems to think only government agents should possess firearms. And he, being a pussified lab monkey, probably received daily wedgies from the real agents. :rofl2:

Domer is so funny. He tries to belittle every conservative on this board by insisting they he is so well educated, handled shit that we supposedly can't pronounce and is now living so well of a government pension. Now he is trying to impress us because his employer sent him and other rats to an FBI training center to pound on them for a few days how to handle chain-of-custody requirements. Big whoop.

Dude, this is a political debate forum. All that matters here is the quality of your arguments. Yours are of exceedingly low quality. In fact, most of the time all you're doing is calling people "cunt" and trying to convince them all how much better a person you are.

You started off life as a Democrat, like most of us because you were educated in public schools run by Democrats. You regurgitated what they told you well, and that enabled you to go to Notre Dame. Your parents probably paid for little Domer to go there, and since you haven't accomplished much else of merit it has become your identifier. Since you were beholden to the government for your entire employed life and now in retirement your love of Big GovCo has grown and your hatred of those who wish it small has enveloped you.

Thank you so much for this thread; it has been confirmed again what a shallow piece of shit you are.

Domer is so funny. He tries to belittle every conservative on this board by insisting they he is so well educated, handled shit that we supposedly can't pronounce and is now living so well of a government pension. Now he is trying to impress us because his employer sent him and other rats to an FBI training center to pound on them for a few days how to handle chain-of-custody requirements. Big whoop.

Dude, this is a political debate forum. All that matters here is the quality of your arguments. Yours are of exceedingly low quality. In fact, most of the time all you're doing is calling people "cunt" and trying to convince them all how much better a person you are.

You started off life as a Democrat, like most of us because you were educated in public schools run by Democrats. You regurgitated what they told you well, and that enabled you to go to Notre Dame. Your parents probably paid for little Domer to go there, and since you haven't accomplished much else of merit it has become your identifier. Since you were beholden to the government for your entire employed life and now in retirement your love of Big GovCo has grown and your hatred of those who wish it small has enveloped you.

Thank you so much for this thread; it has been confirmed again what a shallow piece of shit you are.

Outstanding.

Never bragged. Just responded to your collective obsessions.

Why are you losing pieces of shit so consumed with this?

Brag all you want. My opinion doesn't matter, right?

I don't believe you ever went to college. You graduated High School, but that is it.

The two females in the class.

One was named Braun, as I recall. I think she was from Louisiana. A true beauty. She got hit on major league when we went to the bar.

Can’t remember the other girl’s name other than this. She said she played basketball at Michigan. When we went to the gym to play a couple of games, she kicked our asses!

Liar

rock you like a hurricane

Bad moon arising...

So I'm toking up with my auntie (I was in college) and I said let's play some clear water and she said I have the CD right there. Bad Moon arising comes on and she starts giggling like a little girl and I pressed pause and said what's up auntie.... She thought for years the lyrics said the bathroom is on the right...

I nearly peed myself laughing so hard...

Back