Here is what I think isgoing on guys

That is what the Rs did with this very issue which lead us to 911.

The president is NOT BUSH.

Obama is not your enemy

I bet we do know where they are though - they are probably in the areas around Damascus and in the areas, North, South, East, and West of there!

Of course, we can't say exactly because there are knowns, unknowns, known unknowns, and unknown unknowns! That's a fact jack!

Obama is not your enemy

Desh, you actually believe that Democrats just don't lie huh?

I will tell you something. The reason the Repubs have "seen the intelligence" and are supporting war, is the same reason Democrats "saw the intelligence' and voted for the Iraq war resolution.

And it's got nothing to do with any intelligence, which is in short supply.

It's because war is the one truly bipartisan issue. It's because the war pigs who own our politiicans must be fed. It's because United States foreign policy does one thing very well (besides killing); it endures.

there are facts here guys.

FACTS

dead bodies

dead Dr who treated.

dead babies.

there will be more of this trend.

Obama is not your enemy

I'll bite. OBL stated he wanted death to the west. Assad is gassing his own people in a civil war. How are those two things related?

Desh, you actually believe that Democrats just don't lie huh?

I will tell you something. The reason the Repubs have "seen the intelligence" and are supporting war, is the same reason Democrats "saw the intelligence' and voted for the Iraq war resolution.

And it's got nothing to do with any intelligence, which is in short supply.

It's because war is the one truly bipartisan issue. It's because the war pigs who own our politiicans must be fed. It's because United States foreign policy does one thing very well (besides killing); it endures.

I understand.

I get it.

were complely fucked as a country now

we no longer will be able to act in our best interest when we need to.

I was hoping it didn't really happen but it has

we no longer will be able to act in our best interest when we need to.

I was hoping it didn't really happen but it has

I wouldn't sweat it Desh. We will bomb Syria, don't you worry. I certainly am not going to stop it. Nobody gives a crap what I think.

You'll get your war. Trust me, you'll get your war, and many more.

Syria isn't he only place in the world that has in justice.
The mic can selling bombings based on Middle East strategy bs.
We are energy independent now.
Somebody from Sierra club tell the mic.

The economy sucks. Look over there! Chemical Weapons! Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Syria... It doesn't flow as well as Iran... but hey, Desh shouldn't sing anyway.

Back