Here is what I think isgoing on guys

The economy sucks. Look over there! Chemical Weapons! Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Syria... It doesn't flow as well as Iran... but hey, Desh shouldn't sing anyway.

Is that really what you think is going on? It's just a ruse to distract people from the economy? I mean, I ascribe bad motives to people quite a bit, but that's a pretty . . . interesting theory, man.

The economy sucks. Look over there! Chemical Weapons! Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Syria... It doesn't flow as well as Iran... but hey, Desh shouldn't sing anyway.

Try Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Assad. That's what Desh has been singing to herself all day.

Are you referring to the trucks that were seen leaving Iraq and going into Syria, before we went after Saddam?

What evidence is there for that? I haven't heard one credible account that says that happened. Syria has and had hundreds of tonnes of chemical weapons so why would they have needed any more?

I wouldn't sweat it Desh. We will bomb Syria, don't you worry. I certainly am not going to stop it. Nobody gives a crap what I think.

You'll get your war. Trust me, you'll get your war, and many more.

Sadly war and spying on its own people is what our gov't is good at, regardless of which party is in control.

What evidence is there for that? I haven't heard one credible account that says that happened. Syria has and had hundreds of tonnes of chemical weapons so why would they have needed any more?

If you had plenty of tools; but your neighbor offered you a load of cash, to store his tools at your place, would you refuse?

Is that really what you think is going on? It's just a ruse to distract people from the economy? I mean, I ascribe bad motives to people quite a bit, but that's a pretty . . . interesting theory, man.
I think it doesn't matter what anybody says so long as they wear a Democratic colored Jersey Desh will support it. Obama could literally kill an infant and say he didn't "invent" abortion and Desh would talk about how sexy he looked while doing it and how it was only a "late abortion"...

No matter how much we have no vested compelling interest anywhere in Syria we'll be bombing because we had a President in an unscripted moment say where the "red line" would be "for" him...

I think it doesn't matter what anybody says so long as they wear a Democratic colored Jersey Desh will support it. Obama could literally kill an infant and say he didn't "invent" abortion and Desh would talk about how sexy he looked while doing it and how it was only a "late abortion"...

No matter how much we have no vested compelling interest anywhere in Syria we'll be bombing because we had a President in an unscripted moment say where the "red line" would be "for" him...

You nailed it. Gotta give her props for consistency. Consistently wrong.

Back