Hey Maineman, watcha think about Dem Jim Webb now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but that he tries to be such a smartass and only is capable of stepping on his own dick...

Dayum... you must be jealous!

Maybe that explains the pervert's problem? Penis envy! LOL!

Way to go Rob! Your constant stepping on your dick has revealed what MM's problem is! Who woulda thunk it?

are you calling me a pervert?? with all due respect im not the one defending a pedophiles book.

are you calling me a pervert?? with all due respect im not the one defending a pedophiles book.

Nope, you aren't perverted. ....Deviant? Perhaps... but not perverted.

I just thought you did a good job uncovering MM's problem. He's jealous he can't step on his own dick, like you apparently can, according to him. It's obvious "penis envy" isn't it?

Better stay away from that wine Maine, you could have another heart attack.

Or worse... he could get drunk and threaten to gang rape someone's kid with his biker buddies again, like he did with me that night. I don't think his Mel Gibson speech would work again for him, and the next man's daughter he threatens, might not be as understanding as I have been. There are some things worse than dying.

and yet, when DIxie is asked about it, he NEVER has slandered me at all and has never said anything that warrants an apology. Imagine that!

who is the pedophile here rob? Are you suggesting that by recounting a piece of authentic cultural reality from the southeast asian region in a book set in that region, that Webb is a pedophile????

Are you suggesting that reality should not be included in fictional writing?

Or are you still embarrassed by not having a clue what kind of wine vinho verde is?

Or worse... he could get drunk and threaten to gang rape someone's kid with his biker buddies again, like he did with me that night. I don't think his Mel Gibson speech would work again for him, and the next man's daughter he threatens, might not be as understanding as I have been. There are some things worse than dying.

from what I have heard from credible sources in Birmingham that claim to know your daughter, she volunteers for that sort of thing all the time anyway.

who is the pedophile here rob? Are you suggesting that by recounting a piece of authentic cultural reality from the southeast asian region in a book set in that region, that Webb is a pedophile????

Are you suggesting that reality should not be included in fictional writing?

Or are you still embarrassed by not having a clue what kind of wine vinho verde is?

actually yeah... that was pretty bad... that definently deserved a robowned w/ the wine... i googled it LOL... you were right... i think i saw vino verde and thought verde meant red

from what I have heard from credible sources in Birmingham that claim to know your daughter, she volunteers for that sort of thing all the time anyway.

who do you know in Birmingham maine?? and how do you know his daughter.??

if this is a false accusation its just as bad as i dunno what,

they are certainly credible sources..... I would never say it, of course, but these credible sources say that she is a slut.

I am just repeating what I heard... I would never personally attack Dixie...of course.

and it really is great wine....it is fresh and almost carbonated.... wonderful with seafoood - especially lobster.

and priced for po' dems.... look for it.

they are certainly credible sources..... I would never say it, of course, but these credible sources say that she is a slut.

I am just repeating what I heard... I would never personally attack Dixie...of course.

OF course you wouldn't... and I won't tell people about what the folks at Perverted Justice told me about you. It seems they have quite a list of interesting inquiries about you, which surprised the heck out of me, seeing how you maintain this aura of innocence here. They really were helpful in putting me in touch with others, who have also had a problem with your sickness of preying on kids. Your days are numbered, asswipe... they have your information, and they are watching you closely.

Pray Perv! Pray that I never run across you in life.

I am anxiously awaiting their visit. I hope they come soon so that I can begin slander and libel proceedings. Do you think they'll be here anytime before, say, the next millenium?

Jim Webb Responds to Senator Macaca:

"I fought in a brutal war. I saw its ugliness while George Allen was hanging out at a dude ranch. I got shot at again, covering the Marines in Beirut in 1983 as a journalist. I went on operations in Afghanistan, not as a pampered government official coming in for his dog and pony show briefings, walking on patrols, combat patrols, and sleeping on the ground. I was reporting from the slums of Bangkok when George Allen was schlepping around in his limo...."

"The most important point I'm making here is that I have written about what I have seen. And that is the duty of a writer, to help people understand the world around us, with all of its beauty, and all of its flaws. Now maybe George Allen doesn't understand that, since I'm told he doesn't read books. Sombody told me yesterday that I've written more books than George Allen has read, then somebody said well, maybe that was the other George..."

exactly cypress.... all the criticism of Jim Webb has come from people who have not read a single one of his books, and who have not spent one single minute in combat.

I am anxiously awaiting their visit. I hope they come soon so that I can begin slander and libel proceedings. Do you think they'll be here anytime before, say, the next millenium?

Well, I don't think they let you file those charges until the charges against you are reconciled with the courts. They are still compiling a case against you, and I have given my statement to them, as well as agreeing to be a witness when the time comes. I've also spoken with a detective from your area, who is familiar with your escapades. I'd definitely stay away from the pedophile forums and chat rooms you've been frequenting, since that is the source of several complaints.

I really do think you need to drop this now, and save yourself further embarrassment. I don't want to have to reveal what I learned, but if you continue to harass me, I will. I've proven that I have no problem letting it go, and moving on with life, but you continue to take cheap shots at me and slander my daughter, and I am running short of patience with you.

your slanders do not embarrass me in the least. I look forward to the day I can clear my name in court. Will that happen anytime soon? ROFLMFAO.

You are a fucking joke..... you slandered me to begin this and now can't take what you are so willing to dish out?

call the waaaaambulance.

If you don't like this game, you ought not to have played it to begin with.

Like I said, credible sources in birmingham call your daughter a drug addicted slut.... all I do is note that report and bring it to everyone's attention on here. I have no desire whatsoever to actually tap that sleaze - I am a happily married man...but, from what my sources tell me, lots of guys do...they all just make sure to use a condom. But my sources could be wrong...but there are credible, so I leave it to others to decide. I just report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back