Hey Maineman, watcha think about Dem Jim Webb now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
besides maine, i thought your son is at Quinnipiac?

one son is...the other isn't...the other is living right where Dano told the world he was living. I know you have a hard time imagining being a parent, but try for a second and ask yourself how you would feel if someone posted the address and telephone number of YOUR child on the internet.

one son is...the other isn't...the other is living right where Dano told the world he was living. I know you have a hard time imagining being a parent, but try for a second and ask yourself how you would feel if someone posted the address and telephone number of YOUR child on the internet.
Doesn't one of your children still live with you? So by posting your address (which you said you don't care about) they know the address of that child, which you yourself also put in the google map.

You dared me to and you started this shit. For the record I don't buy the toby bullshit over you as a paedophile for a second, if you remember I actually asked him to apologize and knock it off, nor do I think much of MichaelK's crap. But getting back to the point, as a father, reading a story where a father takes his sons dick in his mouth in such explicit terms makes me disgusted and disgusted with the author. That is where I question you, especially you calling him heroic, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Doesn't one of your children still live with you? So by posting your address (which you said you don't care about) they know the address of that child, which you yourself also put in the google map.

You dared me to and you started this shit. For the record I don't buy the toby bullshit over you as a paedophile for a second, if you remember I actually asked him to apologize and knock it off, nor do I think much of MichaelK's crap. But getting back to the point, as a father, reading a story where a father takes his sons dick in his mouth in such explicit terms makes me disgusted and disgusted with the author. That is where I question you, especially you calling him heroic, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Oh, we're back on subject now? Damn!

no....none of my children live with me. And if you don't "buy" the toby shit, why then, pray tell, do your bring it up? He wrote about an occurence that happens in that part of the world..... it is real.... and he put it in his novel.... and he IS heroic. The guy won the Navy Cross for crissakes..... what the fuck is wrong with YOU????

so are you!
now that I know you live off of shady and 12th, I'm coming after you. mwah mwah mwah mwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

tiana ill pick you up... your on the way to Ohio anyways, that way dave can have the girl there b/c you'd be better than the movie... haha

no....none of my children live with me. And if you don't "buy" the toby shit, why then, pray tell, do your bring it up? He wrote about an occurence that happens in that part of the world..... it is real.... and he put it in his novel.... and he IS heroic. The guy won the Navy Cross for crissakes..... what the fuck is wrong with YOU????

...to which dano the slanderous perverted motherfucker replied.......

????

lady T....you need to come north at some point and let my wife and I entertain you and feed you big red lobsters and lots of good and cold vinho verde

Screw Ohio, I'm going to Maine. Rob, you can take care of Dave. I'm going to take care of some lobsters.

and everyone who is not a stupid little gayboy knows that vinho verde is a portuguese white wine always served cold....could you BE any more of a moronic pretender?????

Congratulations Maine! You have officially pointed out that Rob is gay for the One Thousandth Time! You have won a date with Rob to the Pier at Old Orchard Beach.

what is second prize? two dates with rob?

I'll pass.... and the point of that was not that he was gay, but that he tries to be such a smartass and only is capable of stepping on his own dick... and if ever there was a poster who needed to be reminded of his own ignorance, it is robdawg.

but that he tries to be such a smartass and only is capable of stepping on his own dick...

Dayum... you must be jealous!

Maybe that explains the pervert's problem? Penis envy! LOL!

Way to go Rob! Your constant stepping on your dick has revealed what MM's problem is! Who woulda thunk it?

Hey Maineman, watcha think about Dem Jim Webb now?

You know, it's funny... when I heard about the father/son penis in the mouth thing.... guess who the FIRST person to come to mind was? I had to listen to the whole story, just to see if they mentioned the perverts name. Turns out, Webb wasn't talking about Maine, but then.... it was a novel... names could have been changed to protect the innocent, etc. It is an astonishing coincidence, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back