Hired Actor Exposed-Sandy Hook shooting is a hoax created for gun ban

You personally attacked my wife on more than one occasion.

I don't know your wife. I have asked if you posted her picture. I certainly wouldn't commit to "do" a gal unless I had seen her. I have to conclude you're not particularly selective whether it's a sister, a cousin, etc.

Liberals generally use every method of attack available against those who don't follow their evil cult.
Joking about the death of parents, children are common!

Sex and death. Can you specify who supposedly got laid in bed and who got laid in the ground?

Even Elizabeth warrens campaign attacked scott browns staff for their sexual orientation!

Vicious liberals.

I must have missed that. It appears you follow sex closely.

Does this 007 remind anyone else of goem? He came to the bush board very late in the day, maybe the last 6 months I was there.

I was thinking this is the weirdest shit I've ever read, and then I got this vague memory recall, and said, wait a minute, it's not...

Does this 007 remind anyone else of goem? He came to the bush board very late in the day, maybe the last 6 months I was there.

I was thinking this is the weirdest shit I've ever read, and then I got this vague memory recall, and said, wait a minute, it's not...

At least you admit your memory is vague; but it does explain your own behavior.

I don't know your wife. I have asked if you posted her picture. I certainly wouldn't commit to "do" a gal unless I had seen her. I have to conclude you're not particularly selective whether it's a sister, a cousin, etc.

Sex and death. Can you specify who supposedly got laid in bed and who got laid in the ground?

I must have missed that. It appears you follow sex closely.

Trust me, my wife would die before you 'do' her.

You may not wish to take the risk.
She can take down a target with a 9mm at 100 yards almost every time( very, very difficult shot to make) , it takes me 3 or 4 rounds to put down a target with a pistol at that range.

As for who is laid .
You clearly are not.

I pay close attention to the attacks liberals make.
There are many. It's in the indoctrination.

You have great recall, I do remember him.

Trust me, my wife would die before you 'do' her.

You may not wish to take the risk.
She can take down a target with a 9mm at 100 yards almost every time( very, very difficult shot to make) , it takes me 3 or 4 rounds to put down a target with a pistol at that range.

As for who is laid .
You clearly are not.

I pay close attention to the attacks liberals make.
There are many. It's in the indoctrination.

You did skirt the issue. You accused me of wanting to "do" your wife while saying you never posted a picture of her and I explained I wouldn't express my desire to "do" anyone without having seen a photo. Ergo, you are wrong.

You did skirt the issue. You accused me of wanting to "do" your wife while saying you never posted a picture of her and I explained I wouldn't express my desire to "do" anyone without having seen a photo. Ergo, you are wrong.
i made no such accusation.
You are a liar.

He reminds me of a poster called toby who had been here long time

Toby would never have dreamed up the idea of putting on a British persona. Also, this guy demonstrates plenty of knowledge of the culture he is trolling, which toby would be incapable of comprehending. Also, this guy is very aggressive and overt with his treatment of people. Toby was always careful and subtle with his manner of going about infuriating everyone. He actually read like a cross between Dixie and Yurt.

You say aggressive?
I say reserved.
I respond in kind when attacked.
If punched, I will parry and reposte.

That's not aggressive.
That's the way it is.

If this insane Katsung person has children I hope they're all gunned down so we can call it a conspiracy.

It seems you have prejudice on this matter. Emily's father made money on his daughter's death, are you ok with it? Tell me who was so efficient to open a donation account in Credit Union for poor Emily and then set up a page in facebook the same day of her death?

Joined Facebook 12/14/2012

Native of Utah, Emilie Parker was killed in the shooting at Sandy Hook Elem. We are seeking to assist the Parkers by setting up the Emilie Parker Memorial Fund at America First Credit Union in Utah.

Description

Instructions on the Emilie Parker Memorial Account at America First Credit Union (account #5001359). For AFCU members making a transfer, select the Savings as the type of account, and the last name on the account is Parker. For non AFCU members, the AFCU routing number is 324377516. This account has been shared by several Utah media outlets and can be trusted. Thank you.

A PAYPAL account is also available if you use the email brookeprothero@yahoo.com

https://www.facebook.com/EmilieParkerFund/info

It seems you have prejudice on this matter. Emily's father made money on his daughter's death, are you ok with it? Tell me who was so efficient to open a donation account in Credit Union for poor Emily and then set up a page in facebook the same day of her death?

Joined Facebook 12/14/2012

Native of Utah, Emilie Parker was killed in the shooting at Sandy Hook Elem. We are seeking to assist the Parkers by setting up the Emilie Parker Memorial Fund at America First Credit Union in Utah.

Description

Instructions on the Emilie Parker Memorial Account at America First Credit Union (account #5001359). For AFCU members making a transfer, select the Savings as the type of account, and the last name on the account is Parker. For non AFCU members, the AFCU routing number is 324377516. This account has been shared by several Utah media outlets and can be trusted. Thank you.

A PAYPAL account is also available if you use the email brookeprothero@yahoo.com

https://www.facebook.com/EmilieParkerFund/info

Go away.

Sandy Hook Rampage – Gene Rosen’s CODE NAME Mr. Stacato _PoliceStateRadio

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2...ame-mr-stacato-_policestateradio-2481844.html

Remember the pedobear, Gene Rosen. It's Eugene Rosen, FEMA rep. Notice where the NWO tried to take his name out of the old story when the People found out about it.

FEMA_-_37563_-_FEMA_representatives_talking_with_children_at_a_Law_Enforcement_celebration_in_Texas.jpg

http://www.discussanything.com/foru...ntary-school?p=2369390&highlight=#post2369390

https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/ind...ration_in_​Texas.jpg&diff=prev&oldid=89255677

Newtown Mother Exposing Sandy Hook Corruption at Public Hearing

http://i0.wp.com/theintelhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Newtown-Resident.png?resize=216,124

In a furious presentation of mixed words a Newtown resident lays out her thoughts during a Bipartisan Task Force Public Hearing.
By Shepard Ambellas

Newtown-Resident.png

theintelhub.com
February 5, 2013
NEWTOWN HIGH SCHOOL — In a strange twist of events, Susan McGuinness Getzinger (a local resident) has come forward regarding shady actions in the Connecticut school system.

The woman stated that her husband was killed in a fatal car accident the night after she protested local corruption at a previous public hearing.

The woman calls out the 3 top administrators of the Newtown School District and mentions a law firms involvement.

The woman states in the hearing, “You walk into your PPT or Educational Hearing, they are all in on it. The staff is told not to identify, they can’t pay their mortgage if they speak out against it. It’s wrong. Fix it. Dead Kid’s that’s the price got it?”.

The woman is rather scattered during her presentation, but goes on to end the presentation before being swiftly removed from the podium with, “Adam Lanza was the first victim cause he probably had medical problems, and the attorneys sealed the records!”.

A speaker cuts the woman off as she is whisked off stage.

(Clapping)

The woman also states that there were three schools in lockdown the day of the Sandy Hook School Shooting, but then never follows up on the statement in a manner that one can follow.

http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/06/b...sing-sandy-hook-corruption-at-public-hearing/

The government monopolize the news release. They need 90 days to re-organize a "perfect story"?
Sandy Hook DA cites 'potential suspects,' fears witness safety

By Ralph Lopez
Feb 5, 2013

Connecticut State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky has argued that unsealing warrants in the Sandy Hook case might "seriously jeopardize" the investigation by disclosing information known only to other "potential suspects."

Sedensky said that unsealing the warrants would also:

"identify persons cooperating with the investigation, thus possibly jeopardizing their personal safety and well-being."

The statement by the CT prosecutor's office is the first indication from state authorities that Adam Lanza may have not acted alone. The statement was made in support of a motion to continue the seal on the results of five search warrants for 90 more days.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/342829#ixzz2Kolg5cEp

In this case, Adam Lanza and his mother, could be victims of the plot. Lanza had no motive to commit such a crime. Government has. They are pushing for a gun ban. It’s hard to ban all kinds of guns. So the first step is to ban the “Assault weapon”. That’s why they insisted that the gunman used a rifle. By common sense, it’s easy to use hand gun to shoot inside a building. It’s rare to see people use rifle to commit killing inside rooms when they have hand gun as choice.
------------------

Today Show - no rifles used in Newtown shooting.

Back