Hired Actor Exposed-Sandy Hook shooting is a hoax created for gun ban

Some highly educated and well respected individuals have questioned the validity of the event.

Some, I'm sure you liberals are happy to agree with, have blamed Mossad!!!
Liberals love to blame the Jews!

007 no one can insult YOU any higher than you insulted yourself with this post.

You are a westboro level insane partisan who would do ANYTHING for your party.

ANYTHING.

You on this very thread defended a post that will encourage people to drag the parents and surviving children of these parents into the public and harrassed for being part of a government traitorous act.

why?

becuase you can ONLY think of the world as a place where hate trunps all truth.

There is just nothing low enough to call you.

You travel so low you leave snail trails

007 no one can insult YOU any higher than you insulted yourself with this post.

You are a westboro level insane partisan who would do ANYTHING for your party.

ANYTHING.

You on this very thread defended a post that will encourage people to drag the parents and surviving children of these parents into the public and harrassed for being part of a government traitorous act.

why?

becuase you can ONLY think of the world as a place where hate trunps all truth.

There is just nothing low enough to call you.

You travel so low you leave snail trails

Firstly, I have no party, I stand up to and challenge totalitarianism, if you see that as partisan, you should check your party policy.

Westbrook baptist church is a liberal organisation.

I supported no such thing you lying pile of dog shit.

Each time you try to lie about me you lose.

You are the disgusting abusive one.
You are the liar.
You make vile accusations constantly.

But to liberals it's ok if directed at non liberals.

It's the cult mentality!

My vulgar response!!
To which post you insane twin finned liberal fanatic !!

You found nothing vulgar in the liberals posts accusing me of the most vile crimes against my own children!

Nothing wrong in howies threats!

But my responses were vulgar?
Hey, cunt face !!
Fuck you you piece of shit coward !!!!
Hypocrite !

Boo Hoo Hoo!!

Can someone get 00Crybaby a tissue?

No surprise another "personal responsibility" Rightie blames others for his incessant use of vulgarity.

"But...but...but he called me names FIRST" whines the "personal responsibility" Rightie!

Boo Hoo Hoo!!

Can someone get 00Crybaby a tissue?

No surprise another "personal responsibility" Rightie blames others for his incessant use of vulgarity.

"But...but...but he called me names FIRST" whines the "personal responsibility" Rightie!
You live by the sword you die by the sword.
I didn't open the door!

Yet you cry like the cunt you are when I respond in kind!

You fucking cowardly pile of shit!!

Go cry Elsewhere waster.

You disgusting liar, you never asked if I posted a pic of my wife.
I would never endanger my wife in that manner!!!

Liberals are too violent!!
Yet the threat is common from vicious liberals.

You probably use it often enough yourself!

Typical vile liberal attack!!

I did ask before when you claimed the same thing about your wife in prior posts. If someone expressed a desire to rape your wife I was wondering if you posted a picture of her.

As for I saying any such thing I don't have a flattering image of any gal who would marry a nutter like you.

I did ask before when you claimed the same thing about your wife in prior posts. If someone expressed a desire to rape your wife I was wondering if you posted a picture of her.

As for I saying any such thing I don't have a flattering image of any gal who would marry a nutter like you.

After some of the stupidity you've posted; it would seem that an ironic post, will always remain an ironic post.

From an ugly fucked up bag of shit with lipstick , like you , thst carries such weight.

Attacks on families and children, I mean direct and specific malicious abuse and threats against children and spouses!!

How very liberal.
It's where you head fucked cunts always go!.

The true malice , vindictiveness and evil of the liberal dogma is wrapped up in your above post!

Never would a decent human being stoop so low.
Liberals are never decent, most would barely qualify as human.

If their sick and twisted dogma had any validity they would argue its merits.

They don't , they just hurl abuse, threats and resort to violence.

Which is why the 2nd amendment is so important.
Liberals are extremely dangerous!

From an ugly fucked up bag of shit with lipstick , like you , thst carries such weight.

Attacks on families and children, I mean direct and specific malicious abuse and threats against children and spouses!!

How very liberal.

The true malice , vindictiveness and evil of the liberal dogma is wrapped up in your above post!

Well it's good to see someone as profoundly messed up as yourself recognizing that your need to respond with the same malice and vindictiveness you whine about when used by others, proves you are no decent human being either.

If you had any valid counterpoints, you'd make them...you don't. You just hurl abuse.

So it's ok coming from liberals?
She made no point other than to attack my family.
Her justification for attacking my family was that other liberals attacked my family!
Interesting example if twisted liberal logic!

I note that you were completely in agreement with her attack!!

It's that way with the Obamacult!

Firstly, I have no party, I stand up to and challenge totalitarianism, if you see that as partisan, you should check your party policy.

Westbrook baptist church is a liberal organisation.

I supported no such thing you lying pile of dog shit.

Each time you try to lie about me you lose.

You are the disgusting abusive one.
You are the liar.
You make vile accusations constantly.

But to liberals it's ok if directed at non liberals.

It's the cult mentality!

How very liberal.

I did argue the merits. I wrote, "As for I saying any such thing I don't have a flattering image of any gal who would marry a nutter like you." :)

I did argue the merits. I wrote, "As for I saying any such thing I don't have a flattering image of any gal who would marry a nutter like you." :)

Typical vicious liberal attack.

I'm sure you are single and will remain so for the entirety of your miserable existence.

Typical vicious liberal attack.

I'm sure you are single and will remain so for the entirety of your miserable existence.

:lol: Now that is funny! The fact is I'm currently married to my second wife. She's a Chartered Accountant by trade. She has traveled overseas to audit bank branches. She has held a position of Director General (Town Manager) AND, here's the best part, she's nine (9) years younger than I. ;)

Perhaps you should read my signature line.

:lol: Now that is funny! The fact is I'm currently married to my second wife. She's a Chartered Accountant by trade. She has traveled overseas to audit bank branches. She has held a position of Director General (Town Manager) AND, here's the best part, she's nine (9) years younger than I. ;)

Perhaps you should read my signature line.
I think you are lying, such anger and misery as seen in your posting habits wouldn't be prevailent if you were as happy as you claim.

I think you are lying, such anger and misery as seen in your posting habits wouldn't be prevailent if you were as happy as you claim.

Wrong guess. Like many people the utter stupidity posted by the nutters does, at times, grate on ones nerves.

Wrong guess. Like many people the utter stupidity posted by the nutters does, at times, grate on ones nerves.
The vicious abuse posted by crazed obamacult members is the most sickening thing posted here, and elsewhere.

Attacks on the children of others, the wives of others, parents everything is an acceptable target to the obamacult.

So long as the truth about the obamessiah is never posted.

The vicious abuse posted by crazed obamacult members is the most sickening thing posted here, and elsewhere.

Attacks on the children of others, the wives of others, parents everything is an acceptable target to the obamacult.

So long as the truth about the obamessiah is never posted.

OK. Let's try to have a discussion. Rather than disrupt this thread check out the "What is an apple" thread, listen to the 1.50 minute video and tell me what Obama said that you you disagree with, if anything.

OK. Let's try to have a discussion. Rather than disrupt this thread check out the "What is an apple" thread, listen to the 1.50 minute video and tell me what Obama said that you you disagree with, if anything.
Stick to the subject on your apple thread!
Cross threading has no point !
I figured I was banned from that thread when I saw you initiated it.

The Fanatics tend to do that!

You attacked my family , my family are sttaced frequently by vicious liberal obamacult members .

The next step will be attacking me over Maggie's death , it's your liberal way!!

Stick to the subject on your apple thread!
Cross threading has no point !
I figured I was banned from that thread when I saw you initiated it.

The Fanatics tend to do that!

You attacked my family , my family are sttaced frequently by vicious liberal obamacult members .

The next step will be attacking me over Maggie's death , it's your liberal way!!

I never attacked your family and I don't even know who Maggie is/was.

I never attacked your family and I don't even know who Maggie is/was.
You personally attacked my wife on more than one occasion.
Liberals generally use every method of attack available against those who don't follow their evil cult.
Joking about the death of parents, children are common!
Even Elizabeth warrens campaign attacked scott browns staff for their sexual orientation!

Vicious liberals.

Back