Holyroller key's jetta, suspect beat up and arrested

This is clearly a case of VW hatred. a clearly defined sect in the USA. It has nothing to do with chriatianity or holy rollers.

so i was at the gym on saturday, and right next door to my gym is the enfield christian fellowship, and i like to park "there she is" AKA my red jetta right next to them so they can see my evolution fish. as luck woudl have it i was coming out of the gym and i see this older guy like 40ish laughing standing by thereshe is w/ one guy who was probably also 40. So i go running over to my car and found it all keyed and my evolution fish on the ground. i then called the police, and threw down w/ the 40 year old all right in front of my gym. he got me once in the stomach and i got winded and a good punch to my chest, but other than that i romped him... by the time the police came he was on the ground and i was kicking him in the face, and stomach. then he got arrested for vandelism charges and now im gonna have to go to court and sue him etc. he really did do a number on there she is. im gonna sue him for all he's worth..

it just shows you how holyrollers are... i mean i wouldn't ever ruin someone's property who had a fish or jesus or whatever on it...

but then again these are holyrollers we're talkin about.

Press charges to the full extent of the law. What an asshole!

1) You are lucky you did not get arrested under that fact patern.

2) The dude could sue you, but he llikely wont because he would have to admit he keyed your car.

3) Dont hit people unless its necessary to stop them from hurting another person or your property!

actually, now that I'm thinking about it, alex has a good point. do they know that he had technically stopped keying your car when you punched him?

I don't know whats going to be in the police report, but the cop who came gave me a high five.

Exactly how did you come to the conclusion this guy was a hollyroller and he keyed your car because of your fish?

In general I am against violence but I still wholeheartedly support what Rob did. An ignoramus like that can only be dealt with through such means.

I don't know whats going to be in the police report, but the cop who came gave me a high five.

I don't think prosecutors would press charges against you. If this guy was destroying your property, prosecutors would likely give you a pass for slugging the guy

I don't think prosecutors would press charges against you. If this guy was destroying your property, prosecutors would likely give you a pass for slugging the guy

I doubt they would but Ive seen worse... I once saw a guy get prosecuted for beating up a guy who shot him... The kid beat up the other kid, then the kid who got beat up stood up and shot the guy. The guy who got shot survived but was later prosecuted for battery because he beat the kid up prior to being shot!

I don't actually think thats worse. That would be like saying it would be bad that the guy Rob beat up was prosecuted for something he did before Rob beat him.

I don't actually think thats worse. That would be like saying it would be bad that the guy Rob beat up was prosecuted for something he did before Rob beat him.

True, from that perspective, but this guy was shot in the head. Seems like that was punishment enough!

I doubt they would but Ive seen worse... I once saw a guy get prosecuted for beating up a guy who shot him... The kid beat up the other kid, then the kid who got beat up stood up and shot the guy. The guy who got shot survived but was later prosecuted for battery because he beat the kid up prior to being shot!

Did the kid that got shot iniatiate the incident?

To quote a favorite of Dawgs. Judge Judy. "if it doesn't make sense then it's not true." This story is flawed. Dawg claims the man is on the ground and he is kicking him when the police arrive and they arrest the man he is kicking? Yes right.

Rob after you beat him bloody you should have told him that you were gay just to add insult to injury.

Not that that is relevant at all but to him it would probably make him feel even worse.

Rob after you beat him bloody you should have told him that you were gay just to add insult to injury.

Not that that is relevant at all but to him it would probably make him feel even worse.

That would have made for some good justice!

made who feel worse?? i don't need to tell anyone that... i don't play that card ever... though now ill have to make sure i drive the audi to the gym... if i stay there... i might have to switch gyms for my safety.

Back