homemade egg nog

I don't believe that i'm a prude I just have a strict position for myself when it comes to marriage and relationships. For me, I wont have sex before marriage and I won't live with a man until I am married. In my opinion a relationship should be built on God, trust, friendship, and love, not on sex. I know that im in the minority for someone my age when it comes to that but I wont betray my faith or my principles for temporary pleasure.

Once again let me encourage you. You are most definitely an encouragement to me. I have been a preacher in the church of Christ since I was 22. That's 27 years now. I was married almost 14 years ago at 35. I have been with no one but my wife. This is the way God intended. It is so refreshing to see a young person making the right life decisions. May God bless you.

Last edited:
Once again let me encourage you. You are most definitely an encouragement to me. I have been a preacher in the church of Christ since I was 22. That's 27 years now. I was married almost 14 years ago at 35. I have been with no one but my wife. This is the way God intended. It is so refreshing to see a young person making the right life decisions. May God bless you.

i have been in this guys sermons twice ^ (so he says)

This is why I don't attempt to have serious religious discussions with leftists. It's not worth the antagonism you will receive. Other than abortion, which needs to be debated (especially with so-called Catholics like Christie), I'm content to accept the militant atheism of the left...

My mother tried to give that to me every year until I finally just flat said, "no!"

I just don't like it at all. But hey, some people like fruit cake and sweet pickles. They're wrong but I don't judge. It isn't my mouth that has to suffer.

You are obviously more pissed at the world than when we first met. Sorry this has happened to you. As the board owner, you need to be aware of this. There have been many complaints of late, and now that I read this post it makes some sense. I don't need to know what you are going through, but you have changed in the past year.

This is why I don't attempt to have serious religious discussions with leftists. It's not worth the antagonism you will receive. Other than abortion, which needs to be debated (especially with so-called Catholics like Christie), I'm content to accept the militant atheism of the left...

Lol, trained killer talking about abortion.

Back