homemade egg nog

united church if Christ is a social justice cult; barack is that type of islamist: [taqiyya]/ jeremiah wright/ nation of islam... church of Christ is a water baptism / works salvation religion. correct me if i'm wrong

Yes, Church of Christ believes in grace through water baptism, walking by faith, and by serving others. We also use the New Testament as a literal guide to life with a small focus on the Old Testament among other things.

My "church" believes in helping others and making LOVE of your fellow man as the number one guide post in life.

I'm an atheist who wants all our decisions based on FACTS so that we decide things in the best manner with the best tools which are FACTS.

no religious doctrine should trump facts ever.

facts is what will guide us correctly

Love is what should be our compass

I don't believe that i'm a prude I just have a strict position for myself when it comes to marriage and relationships. For me, I wont have sex before marriage and I won't live with a man until I am married. In my opinion a relationship should be built on God, trust, friendship, and love, not on sex. I know that im in the minority for someone my age when it comes to that but I wont betray my faith or my principles for temporary pleasure.

don't let them give you a hard time......pour them into the same tub and there wouldn't be enough morals to float an ice cube......

My "church" believes in helping others and making LOVE of your fellow man as the number one guide post in life.

I'm an atheist who wants all our decisions based on FACTS so that we decide things in the best manner with the best tools which are FACTS.

no religious doctrine should trump facts ever.

facts is what will guide us correctly

Love is what should be our compass

I appreciate your point of view and I agree about loving your fellow man but for me Christ is my guide and He hasnt steered me wrong yet.

God isn't real. It's much more liberating when you accept this truth.

You are implying that it's liberating to reject God but to me there's nothing constraining about my faith in Christ. To me it's much more liberating knowing that He loves me and that I get to read His word. I know that probably sounds silly to a lot of people but it's very real to me.

You are implying that it's liberating to reject God but to me there's nothing constraining about my faith in Christ. To me it's much more liberating knowing that He loves me and that I get to read His word. I know that probably sounds silly to a lot of people but it's very real to me.

It sounds very,very silly.

I appreciate your point of view and I agree about loving your fellow man but for me Christ is my guide and He hasnt steered me wrong yet.
I have a similar relationship with Joe Pesci. He hasn't done me wrong yet. It's amazing what you can get done with a baseball bat.

you can ignore Grind on religion. He's a frustrated Catholic who was traumatized when his Mom guilted him into going to midnight mass on Christmas Eve. For some reason it gave him a Jewish persecution complex. Go figure?

Back