homemade egg nog

1425756613937.png

I only work in Detroit. I live in one of the nicer burbs.

But other than the taxes Detroit is a amazing city. You're just a jealous prole from Ohio.

Living around a large congregation of negroes is a lot like you living with your disgusting and putrid swill like body scent.

After a while, you get used to it and thinkbelieve that it's normal.

Living around a large congregation of negroes is a lot like you living with your disgusting and putrid swill like body scent.

After a while, you get used to it and thinkbelieve that it's normal.

Poor Princess racist ....
Can't think of any new ways to prove her racism...
But she keeps trying ... LOL

They actually used to not like us because of our traditional stance on marriage. The original GOP platform called for abolishing polygamy in the territories. Plus, there were instances of Mormon terrorism, which put them firmly inside the Dem camp...

Wut?

She didn't say it was Desh. She wants to wait to share physical intimacy with the man she wants to share the rest of her life with. What the Sam hill is wrong with that?

Well let's hope whoever he is is a hell of a lover.
Of course she will never know one way or the other.

I only work in Detroit. I live in one of the nicer burbs.

But other than the taxes Detroit is a amazing city. You're just a jealous prole from Ohio.
Actually I had family that lived in Detroit and visited often in the late 70's and 80's. I also worked in the Dearborn region in the early 90's and though Detroit definitely had it's parts that blew chunks....I always had a good time there. Lots of great clubs and activities and plenty of hot girls who liked to party.

Well let's hope whoever he is is a hell of a lover.
Of course she will never know one way or the other.
It doesn't matter. I'm hardly a prude or aghast at the thought that young people might actually have pre-marital sex and I agree that many conservatives have a very unhealthy attitude about sex....be that as it may....it's up to every individual to decide when the time is right for them. So don't belittle the young lady about her own private personal decision. It's none of our bleeping business after all.

No. Church of Christ is a main stream U.S. Protestant Congregationalist church. Probably their most well known congregation are the Nazarenes. It's the fifth largest Church in the U.S. and the fourth largest protestant denomination. They bear no relation to the Mormons.

wrong, that is the United Church of Christ.......Church of Christ is a small denomination......very conservative........

Back