Homosexuality Found not to be forbidden in The Bible

"Sour and dour grapes, evidently. I have folks on ignore and remind them of it, who post nonsense, lies, or both. And please. When have you ever posted anything resembling communication? It's always one-line "whining" about various and sundry things. I communicate with posters that have some intellect and desire to have intercourse and discourse.
Sorry that you don't quite measure up.

well shucks.....if you weren't ignoring me you'd already know about the good stuff.......

In Sodom and Gomorrah...

It is curious that, in viewing this passage, the most immoral thing fundamentalists can find is that the rape that the mob could've inflicted upon the guests would've been a homosexual rape. And it's not the rape part of this which is bad, no, it's the homosexual part. That is clearly the message of the passage.

Another straw man, by ignoring that sodomy can be heterosexual, or that heterosexual rape is not "rape-rape". :D

It's against nature

How do you know something is against nature? By the fact that you can't do it. Travelling faster than the speed of light is against our current understanding of nature. Squaring the circle is against our current understanding of nature. How could homosexuality be against nature, if someone can do it? What you are saying really doesn't even make sense. Everything that is is natural - even things you consider wrong from your own perspective, even things that practically everyone besides sociopaths consider to be wrong. War is just as natural as peace. Tyranny is just as natural as freedom. Murder is just as natural as love. Do not make the mistake of confusing your ideology with nature and attempting to impose it on everyone else. That is one of the oldest errors in the book, but one people keep on making.

How do you know something is against nature? By the fact that you can't do it. Travelling faster than the speed of light is against our current understanding of nature. Squaring the circle is against our current understanding of nature. How could homosexuality be against nature, if someone can do it? What you are saying really doesn't even make sense. Everything that is is natural - even things you consider wrong from your own perspective, even things that practically everyone besides sociopaths consider to be wrong. War is just as natural as peace. Tyranny is just as natural as freedom. Murder is just as natural as love. Do not make the mistake of confusing your ideology with nature and attempting to impose it on everyone else. That is one of the oldest errors in the book, but one people keep on making.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. When will people learn? Just because they believe something...others have just as much right to believe and hold dear what they believe.
My advice is stay out of other folks business. One might find something to dislike in it.

Youngin, you did good.

This message is hidden because DamnYankee is on your ignore list.

Winning "shit". Won the stupid contest. Winning most likely to be ignored. LOL Keep winning.

Your anus is designed by nature to expel, the anus muscles are designed to constrict to expel. A vagina is designed to accept a penis perfectly. You may not accept that or like it, but it's an anatomical fact.

Do not make the mistake of confusing nature's anatomy with your politically correct, new-age agenda and attempting to impose it on everyone else. That is one of the oldest errors in the book, but one people keep on making.

Your anus is designed by nature to expel, the anus muscles are designed to constrict to expel. A vagina is designed to accept a penis perfectly. You may not accept that or like it, but it's an anatomical fact.

Do not make the mistake of confusing nature's anatomy with your politically correct, new-age agenda and attempting to impose it on everyone else. That is one of the oldest errors in the book, but one people keep on making.

So, heterosexual people never have anal intercourse? Is it wrong for heterosexuals to do, also, if they choose to do it by consent in the privacy of their own lives?

New aged, I bet the first time a man missed was more than 100,000 years ago...

I find it hilarious that you think yourself qualified to tell others what is sexually deviant. Missionary Man is your new name.

how silly.....anyone with even a basic understanding of biology knows that its abnormal.....

I find it hilarious that you think yourself qualified to tell others what is sexually deviant.

not nearly so funny as hearing you say nothing is.....

Girl? LOL. That's funny coming from someone who takes it up the ass.

You have been told often this is a lie and why are you so interested in what he does in his sex life. Typical fundamentalist, you have no sex life, so your need to concern yourself about other people's. It is a sickness. Let it go.

So, heterosexual people never have anal intercourse? Is it wrong for heterosexuals to do, also, if they choose to do it by consent in the privacy of their own lives?

New aged, I bet the first time a man missed was more than 100,000 years ago...

I find it hilarious that you think yourself qualified to tell others what is sexually deviant. Missionary Man is your new name.

I find it hilarious that you did not respond at all to my nature's anatomy argument. Read my post again. I never said anything about "right or wrong". My response was to the poster who noted "nature". I could care less if you want to stick a penis up your ass. That's your business. But don't try and tell us it's natural and anatomical because it isn't.

You have been told often this is a lie and why are you so interested in what he does in his sex life. Typical fundamentalist, you have no sex life, so your need to concern yourself about other people's. It is a sickness. Let it go.

Oh, yes, I have no sex life and I'm this and I'm that and la la and hee hee and ho ho.

If you want to stick a penis up your asshole, I'm sure not going to stop you. Whatever gave you that idea? Stick a coke bottle up your ass for all I care. Just don't try and tell us it's normal natural behavior. THAT is a sickness. Let it go.

I find it hilarious that you did not respond at all to my nature's anatomy argument. Read my post again. I never said anything about "right or wrong". My response was to the poster who noted "nature". I could care less if you want to stick a penis up your ass. That's your business. But don't try and tell us it's natural and anatomical because it isn't.

"Scat" and "golden showers", S&M, bestiality, and sex with children isn't natural but, evidently, a whole bunch of white people do it. That's right I said "white people", because try as you might, you'd be hard-pressed to find black people that are in to "kinky" or bizarre. What kind of "kink", are you into Failias? And don't pretend that you're not. Some men are not particular as to what holes they place their "willies" in. I heard tell of necrophilia...but, again, I never heard of black folks going "there".

Nature does not sit back and design. Nature happens. The purpose of an anus or a vagina is whatever you want it to be - just because it happens to be good at one thing doesn't mean you are morally obligated to not use it for another purpose which it also happens to be good for. Even if we do accept the premise that nature "designed" something, the proposition, which is simply assumed in your argument, that it's immoral to use it in a different way, would be ridiculous and absurd.

No, this argument is retarded. Can you list to me one other instance in which you seriously believe that finding a new, not originally "intended" use for something makes this new usage as perverted and immoral as you find homosexuality to be? It seems that if the people who espoused this argument had not already arrived at the conclusion that homosexuality was immoral for whatever emotionalistic reasons they have, they wouldn't care about the argument at all. So why are we discussing it?

Back