Homosexuality

and you are saying that it is a FACT that marriage is not a government function? really?

If ILA is REALLY believes marriage isn't or shouldn't be a government function, then surely he's denounced the Defense of Marriage Act enacted by homophobic Rightie Congressmen back in 96, right?

that would make sense, Zappa... but then, ILA is just a closeted self loathing fag who has way more issues than he can deal with.

just admit it. just tell the world you're gay and things will be so much better for you. I'm not yelling at you. I pity you.

You are my little puppet bitch. You have been all day. You just don't know it. Or maybe you do

Keep telling us how your boys don't gobble the knob

You are my little puppet bitch. You have been all day. You just don't know it. Or maybe you do

Keep telling us how your boys don't gobble the knob

Can you give everyone some pointers in the proper technique for tonguing some guy's ass?

You did profess to be quite the expert at that particular act a couple days ago.

Gee, thought for a minute there that our douchebag Mods had decided to stop being the little bitches they've been and decided to stop censoring what I could read.

My mistake...ah well.

Gee, thought for a minute there that our douchebag Mods had decided to stop being the little bitches they've been and decided to stop censoring what I could read.

My mistake...ah well.

Nope. You are still on Forced IA. But that is not censorship

The irony is that I was just about to post how I haven't seen you bitch about moderation lately. Oh well

just admit it. just tell the world you're gay and things will be so much better for you. I'm not yelling at you. I pity you.
Except for the fact that most gay men have excellent taste in everything from wine to clothes to automobiles, and also to partners. Admitting he is ga would ensure ila a life of celebrate desperation.

I like pro-lifers...Especially those who have no qualms about masturbating and wasting semen all over their bed sheets....Or the ones who have miscarriages. Or the ones who support lethal injections....Gotta love the hypocrisy.

I like pro-lifers...Especially those who have no qualms about masturbating and wasting semen all over their bed sheets....Or the ones who have miscarriages. Or the ones who support lethal injections....Gotta love the hypocrisy.

A miscarriage is hypocritical? What kind of meth head shit hook thinking is that?

A miscarriage is hypocritical? What kind of meth head shit hook thinking is that?

Wow read deeper why don't you....

Most pro-lifers argue from a religious perspective. Miscarriages ergo spontaneous abortions are God's work. Apparently God is above reproach when it comes to abortion. Or, if you want to argue from a logical standpoint, that the cells (or DNA structure) did not align with the woman's body to allow gestation in which the body allows spontaneous abortion to occur. Either way, its hypocritical to argue against abortion yet have no qualms with sponmtaneous abortion....Oh weait, you can't because it's natural right?

Back