How do you deal with your idiot Trump hating relatives over the holidays?

I need some ideas. So, help me out here.

In case you haven't noticed from reading lefty replies on this forum, lefties need to either force their opinions, or dodge whatever subject is being discussed. Remember that they can not give specific answers, only emotionally inspired replies that are assembled exclusively from what lefty media feeds them. If you have the upper hand in a political debate with a lefty, they will let you know immediately that they do not want to talk politics. The laws of political physics make it impossible to corner a lefty, it just can't happen.

Do not be surprised if lefty relatives put lefty politics above family values, and do not be surprised if everything they know about politics is limited to what the MSM feeds them.

In case you haven't noticed from reading lefty replies on this forum, lefties need to either force their opinions, or dodge whatever subject is being discussed. Remember that they can not give specific answers, only emotionally inspired replies that are assembled exclusively from what lefty media feeds them. If you have the upper hand in a political debate with a lefty, they will let you know immediately that they do not want to talk politics. The laws of political physics make it impossible to corner a lefty, it just can't happen.

Do not be surprised if lefty relatives put lefty politics above family values, and do not be surprised if everything they know about politics is limited to what the MSM feeds them.

Excellent points, and entirely supported by the liberal "replies" in this thread.

so you claim being hated by racists and liking that is racist? this is why we dont let racists like you run anything or define racism

Annie didn't post these, meth skank.

I spit in the face of the black guy.

Obama was nothing more than another black failure in a government job and another black family in government housing. Stupid nigger.

If you're black and you vote democrat, then you're a "nigger". If you're white and you vote democrat, then you're "white trash". If you're Asian and you vote democrat, then you're a "zipper head". If you're Hispanic and you vote democrat, then you're a "wetback".

why do Americans of color hate the republican party so much?

because its racist

just being all francis about it doesnt make it true

Because the Republicans expect them to earn their way instead of wanting to benefit from racist programs like affirmative action.

The only Trump haters in my family live in Boston so we don't see them much.

Why would anyone want to ruin Christmas by being around Trump haters?

Why would anyone want to ruin Christmas by talking about trump?
Why do you ruin every day by talking about Trump? Think of all the other things you could be accomplishing...And it would make the time go faster.
Surely you know that if you aren't enjoying something or someone, obsessing about it and focusing on little else rarely helps...That's how we got through eh obama years;) Laugh at the worshipers and get out in the world and make a difference.
Try it.

Why do you ruin every day by talking about Trump? Think of all the other things you could be accomplishing...And it would make the time go faster.
Surely you know that if you aren't enjoying something or someone, obsessing about it and focusing on little else rarely helps...That's how we got through eh obama years;) Laugh at the worshipers and get out in the world and make a difference.
Try it.

Why do "I" ruin every day talking about him? The disingenuous is strong here. How about because it's a political forum and we talk about politicians?

Lecturing me on what to do with my time, looks like your jimmies have been well and truly rustled. :rofl2:

As long as it's not a bunch of lies about Trump being an evil racist who sexually assaults women, it would be a very warm and welcoming conversation on Christmas amongst intelligent people.

Guess you never took to heart the old adage about never discussing religion or politics at the dinner table.

Back