How do you deal with your idiot Trump hating relatives over the holidays?

Why do "I" ruin every day talking about him? The disingenuous is strong here. How about because it's a political forum and we talk about politicians?

Lecturing me on what to do with my time, looks like your jimmies have been well and truly rustled. :rofl2:
I think you're the one who's truly "rustled" (your "signature suggests that you're more than a bit unglued:)...I didn't lecture you, I simply gave you a suggestion.
Tis the season, you know:innocent:

I think you're the one who's truly "rustled" (your "signature suggests that you're more than a bit unglued:)...I didn't lecture you, I simply gave you a suggestion.
Tis the season, you know:innocent:

You do understand signatures can be turned off, right?

I suspect you'd rather sling insults, though.

You do understand signatures can be turned off, right?

I suspect you'd rather sling insults, though.
So, why would you keep those pictures as your "signature" if you can turn them off?
You seem to be a fairly educated person. There's nothing "educated" about posting those kind of pictures with each and every post. Is there?
What does that say about you, because it really says nothing about President Trump.

So, why would you keep those pictures as your "signature" if you can turn them off?
You seem to be a fairly educated person. There's nothing "educated" about posting those kind of pictures with each and every post. Is there?
What does that say about you, because it really says nothing about President Trump.

:palm: Y O U can turn off signatures and avatars in Y O U R settings. That means Y O U won't see mine or anyone else's when you're logged on. Settings - General Settings - Thread Display Options

You are free to like, dislike or ignore my signature. I do find it hypocritical of you to hold the anti-Obama, anti-Hillary, anti-Warren etc. signatures and avatars to a different standard, though.

:palm: Y O U can turn off signatures and avatars in Y O U R settings. That means Y O U won't see mine or anyone else's when you're logged on. Settings - General Settings - Thread Display Options

You are free to like, dislike or ignore my signature. I do find it hypocritical of you to hold the anti-Obama, anti-Hillary, anti-Warren etc. signatures and avatars to a different standard, though.
Well, good to know. I shall do that immediately...What a blessing:) (I told you...I haven't seen other signatures or avatars as nasty as yours...and you just added one..I don't get it, but if I don't have to look at it...Super-you do what you need to do:)
That being said, Santa has arrived, and we have work to do...Remember...Adopt, don't shop!
N

Do you know that this forum had eight years of whining about Obama day in and day out, and cons were cool with it?

So because people bitched about Obama makes it OK to bitch about Trump. :rofl:

As your mother would say if someone jumped off the roof would you do it also? In other words Trump is president live with it!

So because people bitched about Obama makes it OK to bitch about Trump. :rofl:

As your mother would say if someone jumped off the roof would you do it also? In other words Trump is president live with it!

In other words you don't get to criticize people for doing the same thing you did, while shrugging off your actions with a trite saying.

Give me one good reason why we shouldn't criticize the liar-in-chief.

In other words you don't get to criticize people for doing the same thing you did, while shrugging off your actions with a trite saying.

Give me one good reason why we shouldn't criticize the liar-in-chief.

Sorry my dear but Obama was out of office when I started posting here. So your whining at me doesn't mean anything. Basically what you are trying to say is your shit about Obama stinks but my shit about Trump doesn't stink. You are just a whiny liberal who hates Trump but can't understand your bit ching means nothing to other people!!! If you want to discuss Trump''s policies without attacking the man, I will be delighted to do so.

Last edited:
Sorry my dear but Obama was out of office when I started posting here. So your whining at me doesn't mean anything. Basically what you are trying to say is your shit about Obama stinks but my shit about Trump doesn't stink. You are just a whiny liberal who hates Trump but can't understand your bitching means nothing to other people!!! If you want to discuss Trump''s policies without attacking the man, I will be delighted to do so.

Translation:Turn a blind eye that Trump is a immoral buffoon.

Sorry my dear but Obama was out of office when I started posting here. So your whining at me doesn't mean anything. Basically what you are trying to say is your shit about Obama stinks but my shit about Trump doesn't stink. You are just a whiny liberal who hates Trump but can't understand your bitching means nothing to other people!!! If you want to discuss Trump''s policies without attacking the man, I will be delighted to do so.

Double standards are the only standards she has.

Back