How do you deal with your idiot Trump hating relatives over the holidays?

OK, I am an idiot for believing, prove me wrong.

I don't have to fool, the investigations going on have found very little so far but the finger is starting to point at Hillary and the DNC. Tell me do you also believe Bush and the Israelis were responsible for 911?

BTW I don't even like Trump!

I don't have to fool, the investigations going on have found very little so far but the finger is starting to point at Hillary and the DNC. Tell me do you also believe Bush and the Israelis were responsible for 911?

BTW I don't even like Trump!

Rest assured that there is absolutely nothing pointing at Hillary and the DNC no matter how hard you try to deflect from the Trump investigation.

I am not speaking of slanting coverage, only total outright lying.

Believe what you will. It seems funny that FOX which I rarely look at is blowing the competition out of the water year after year, so they must be more reliable honest and balanced than your chosen sources.

But that aside we are talking the Russian connection not the media. The only way we will know who is correct is when the investigations are over and the findings released.

Believe what you will. It seems funny that FOX which I rarely look at is blowing the competition out of the water year after year, so they must be more reliable honest and balanced than your chosen sources.

But that aside we are talking the Russian connection not the media. The only way we will know who is correct is when the investigations are over and the findings released.

Are they blowing NBC, CBS,ABC, MSNBC, CNN out of the water? Its the perfect circle for those who want to be lied to. Any any one time a maximum of 1% of Americans are watching Fox, you idiot.

What do you think the post you are responding to is? I discuss issues with many people while you love to tell your little tales of woe and how hard your life has been to anyone you think will give you a shoulder to cry on. On the flip side you then feed your hatred of people whom you dislike/disagree with by the constant lies and attacks.
Great post!:clap: Fowl go :blowup:

Desh is poison. Show her posts to your idiot relatives. They may die of shame, or kill themselves because they can't stand the humiliation of being on the same side as Desh.

gee this fucking idiot wants your family to kill themselves

how jesusy of this christian huh

how is it racist to hate a party for hating your whole race?

You are talking to someone who was banned. Do you think they can answer you?

While your meth-addled mind tries to process that, let's review your own posts:

I spit in the face of the black guy.

Obama was nothing more than another black failure in a government job and another black family in government housing. Stupid nigger.
If you're black and you vote democrat, then you're a "nigger". If you're white and you vote democrat, then you're "white trash". If you're Asian and you vote democrat, then you're a "zipper head". If you're Hispanic and you vote democrat, then you're a "wetback".

Should you really be calling others rayciss, skank?

Are they blowing NBC, CBS,ABC, MSNBC, CNN out of the water? Its the perfect circle for those who want to be lied to. Any any one time a maximum of 1% of Americans are watching Fox, you idiot.

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/fox-news-has-been-ranked-no-1-in-total-day-viewers-for-33-straight-weeks/339000

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/cable-news-ratings-fox-news-msnbc-1202017940/

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/fox-news-is-cables-most-watched-network-in-total-day-hannity-is-no-1-in-cable-news/343553

In case you haven't noticed from reading lefty replies on this forum, lefties need to either force their opinions, or dodge whatever subject is being discussed. Remember that they can not give specific answers, only emotionally inspired replies that are assembled exclusively from what lefty media feeds them. If you have the upper hand in a political debate with a lefty, they will let you know immediately that they do not want to talk politics. The laws of political physics make it impossible to corner a lefty, it just can't happen.

Do not be surprised if lefty relatives put lefty politics above family values, and do not be surprised if everything they know about politics is limited to what the MSM feeds them.

I'm not sure where you're from but in most American families pussy grabbing is not a family value

Back