How Feds control this country?

138. Smallpox and monkey pox.(6/18)

I wrote "137. SARS, who opened the Pandora Box?" on 6/7. Next day, a big word "Smallpox" in newspaper caught my eye. "Ho, how fast they reacted," I thought. The topic of article was "Outbreak in Midwest related to smallpox".

It wrote, "This is an unusual event....There's never been a human or animal illness in the Western Hemisphere by a virus that is either a monkey pox virus or a very close variant of the monkey pox virus."

"At least 19 people in three Midwestern states have caught a disease related to small pox, marking the first outbreak of the life-threatening illness in the US, federal health officials said Saturday (6/7)" (S.J.M.N. 6/8)

In consecutive five days, nearly everyday San Jose Mercury News reported monkey pox in big articles or briefing news. "Monkey pox is closely related to the smallpox virus, usually occurs only in central and western Africa.".(S.J.M.N. 6/10) "The US government recommended smallpox shots wednesday(6/11) for people exposed to monkey pox."

On 6/17, Chinese TV news reported there was a smallpox vaccination exercise held in San Francisco.

All these, I think, are the reaction to my allegation in last message about the preparation of bio-war by President. Though they densely reported the relationship between monkey pox and smallpox, it still couldn't justify why in December 2002, Bush pushed a vaccination program on a disease which has been extincted for more than 20 years in the world. How could he foresee there would be a monkey pox outbreak five months later? It only impresses me that how swiftly they reacted and how powerful they were.(manipulate media and other government branches.) It also add on list one more virus released from Pandora Box.

139. Convenient excuse.

When China can't find the origin of SARS, a hypothesis said it might jumped from animals to humans. The virus also found in a wild animal named civet which is consumed in Chinese food market.

The monkey pox virus was said, too, spreaded by wild animals. The cases were quickly linked to contact of prairie dogs. Government banned the sales and imports of the alleged animals. It gives a convenient excuse to the outbreak of SARS.

Although the wild animal could be the origin of SARS, it also could be a cover up excuse just like they can put Malvo and Muhammad as suspects in DC sniper case. Chinese have a history to consume on wild animals, why they haven't caught that disease until now? The conflict way of its spreading and dramatic way of its revelation show that it was more like an intelligence work.

140. Selective outbreak

The unusual outbreak area shows it was a selective work.

1. US and Canada are the similar two countries with certain amount of Chinese ethnic residents and busy daily air traffic routes connected to HongKong, China and Taiwan. US may be stronger than Canada in links with the area. Yet there was no cluster outbreak of SARS in US while Canada suffered waves of outbreaks. There were more than thirty SARS deaths in Canada, there was none in US.

2. In Canada, Vancova is a city gathering more Chinese immigrants with a nickname of "little HongKong". But the SARS breakout and the deaths concentrated in Torento.

3. In China, nearly a half SARS cases and SARS deaths concentrated in Beijing. (There were about 5 thousands of SARS cases and 5 hundreds of deaths in China). If people say it's because Beijing is a big city with a busy migrate population, then there is a bigger one, Shanghai. Shanghai, with a population of 16 million and more than four millions of migrate ones, is the most economic active city in China. There is seldom a SARS case and so far one SARS death(5/8)there.

Why SARS caused a heavy casualty in some area while in other area it became MARS? Newspaper rarely talk about this. It seems SARS virus having an evolved mind. It attacks selectively like a smart bomb.

141. My view on Selective SARS outbreak (6/28)

1. Why SARS become MARS in US? The US government don't mind to sacrifice lives to reach their goal. Such like what happened in anthrax attack and sniper case. They had designed Northwood plan to attack their own people. Why in this event they are so kind on US people? Because the most effective result of SARS is its impact on economy.

Fear to catch SARS halt the tourism. Airlines canceled flights, travel company shut down, commercial activities came into a standstill. China and HongKong at least lost 1% to 2% in their GDP growth rate. The SARS impact on economy is more severe than 911 attack did. Though US can bear such an attack, the power group doesn't want so. Bush is an obedient patsy. He had started a war without sufficient justification. The road map of Mid-east is not finished. There are more "evil" countries to be conquered. They need him to stay in President post for second term. Then they need a prosperous economy in 2004 election. For it they give a tax cut, they low the Feds' interest rate to 1%, a 45 years' low. Of course they don't want SARS to disturb their plan. That's why SARS this time attacked avoiding American.

2. In China, SARS took a big leap from Guangdon Province to Beijing and broke out there. (Beijing is more than a thousand kilometers away from Guangdon Province)Because Beijing is the political center of China. It was a hard hit not only economically, but also politically. The result is obvious, there was a strong shaking in high ranking official. The mayor of Beijing and Health Minister of China both stepped down, as well as a certain amount of local officials. Though it's not like a "regime change" in Iraq, to a big power like China, it's the best way to have a selection of favorable officials. To promote more open and pro-democratic officials which benefits US and intelligence.

The time is critical too. Two dramatical revelation took place in March and April.(see #134. From MARS to SARS, an intelligence work of revelation.) What happened then?
Iraq war started at late March. SARS diverted China's attention to oppose the war to the disease outbreak. Then followed by a meeting between US and N.Korea which was hosted by China. US requested China play a more aggressive role to stop nuclear weapon plan of N. Korea. SARS could be used as a pressure to push China to do so.

3. An uncontaminated route.

Fujian Province is next to Guangdon Province and faces to Taiwan. There was no report of SARS case there. It was a miracle for a place uncontaminated between the two areas which were hard hit by SARS.

I've alleged there would be a drug frame case in April. See my messages on 3/31 (#122. The plot of April) One of the reasons was my wife would take a trip on 4/18 to her home country Fujian through Shanghai. So they left an uncontaminated route for her to go. My family came from Shanghai, when we talked about SARS in late April, everybody thought it was incredible how could Shanghai exempt from SARS invasion. (there was one death case took place on 5/8, I thought it was a cover up after our talk) Of course I thought in different way. My opinion about drug frame case got a strong evidence in May.

142. Drug case in Fujian

In 5/17, at first page of World Journal (Chinese newspaper), there was a big topic "US, China united assaulting, break up drug gang in Fujian". It said, the justice department of US and China united in an investigation in a drug case, broke up a big drug smuggling group which was based in Fujian. They arrested 20 suspects in China, HongKong, NewYork and Miami.

Federal Prosecutor James Comey announced the case in a NewYork news release. DEA pointed out, the drug group smuggled 1500 pounds of heroin into US from 2000. The drug was from Burma, transported to Fujian, than shipped to US. They sold the drugs in NewYork, N.Carolina, Florida and Canada. The investigators arrested 10 people in NewYork.

In 5/27, in "World Journal" a news topiced "Beijing for the first time allowed US undercover landing in China". Related to the drug case in Fujian, it said it was a big break through that Chinese government allowed US agent acted in undercover in mainland China. It was historical because China always thought it was a sovereignty.

In 5/28, World Journal said, "Kin-cheung Wong netted, US, China justice co-operation may facing a break through". Kin-cheung Wong was the head of that drug gang. Law enforcement agency on 5/16 announced the break up of his drug group. They arrested 30 suspects in China, US, Canada and India. DEA and FBI got the information about Wong in early 2001, in early 2002, they concluded it was a big fish. Wong was arrested in a trap of a deal of 77 tons of heroin in 5/16.

Since September 2000, I started post this thread to reveal the dark side of Federal law enforcement agency, I felt several times the pressure of to be framed in drug case. It seems they used this group as a tool to frame the case. And I allege Feds conduct and cultivate the crime group. That's their own criminal style.

143. Drug case in Fujian (continuation)(7/10)

In Sept. 2000, I started to post in internet.

In 11/12, 2000, there was an article "Killing Pablo" in Mercury News which I think was the announcement they would have a large scale murder.

In April, 2001, both directors of FBI and DEA resigned from their post, would leave in June that year. I think it's because my revelation in internet. (see messages "61. Resignation of FBI chief" and "62. Plot ")

In May 2001, I noticed an article about the secret deal to release a spy plane EP-3 and its crew which landed in HaiNan, China in April, 2001. It said US paid a large sum of money for the release.
In secret deal, DEA and FBI were signatories and guarantors agree not to use the term of Chinese Secret Police on dope traffic interdictions to Mexico, Colombia, Nigeria, and related locations and not mention Southwest China. (See "Why DEA,FBI involved in secret deal of spy plane" at:
http://hometown.aol.com/sunkat563/myhomepage/profile.html

Why DEA and FBI were involved in a diplomatic (or military) event and sign for something relate to drugs instead of hostages and spy plane? I realized then DEA and FBI had bribed Chinese secret police to frame a drug case. There were three big attempts since.

(1) The first one was planed in June 2001. Which used McVeigh's execution as diversion of public's attention. To match the McVeigh's execution date to the plotted frame case, they even delayed it for 30 days. The excuse was that FBI found 3000 pages of unreported documents. (see messages 61. 62, 63, 64)

(2) The second one was set up in 5/3/2002. In which they planned a dinner party. I later knew B (my brother in law) invited his staffs in New York to the party in San Francisco. He has a branch company there. I noticed the news reported in Fujian drug case, NewYork was a place the gang had drug business. (see messages 65, 66, 67)

(3) The third one was set up in April 2003. When my wife planned a journey to Fujian. At that time, because I accurately analyzed the death of FBI staff Linda Franks and the third party involving in DC sniper case, they sent Mao's daughter to my house twice and even left her car at my house. Thus a direct link was established. Mao's daughter was said to go for a business deal. Her destination was Fujian. (see messages 117, 121,122,123,124)

The news about Fujian drug gang was perfectly match the frame case. It started in 2000. DEA and FBI were aware of it at the beginning. Chinese secret police was very cooprative even for the first time allowed US undercover acted in mainland. (Of course for that big bribe). I think the activity of that Fujian drug gang was under guidance and conduct of FBI, DEA and Chinese secret police. It's easy to pretend as a buyer. If my opinion is correct, then I expect people can find there were big deals or drug shipments took place around the time of these three alleged frame cases. At least in the first two events. That is, June 2000 and May 2001. If people have the right to check this case.

Federal agents used to manipulate criminal gang to reach their own purpose. Such like what they manipulate the "Nuestra Familia" in bay area. They allowed it to commit crimes. When they need killers in jail, the agents netted them, thus could use them in bargain deal. (see message "102. Gang manipulation (12/6)") In Fujian drug gang case, the gang was under control from the beginning. It was allowed to grew bigger and bigger. Because Feds could use it to frame a drug case anytime they want. Such like what happened when they were anger at my revelation, they could immediately arrange a trip to Fujian for Mao's daughter. As to why they arrested the Fujian drug gang this time. I think maybe the deal was too big to be neglected. Paper said it's a deal of 77 tons of heroin. Large sum of money would involved. Feds are profit chaser. And with great possibility, the source of buyer maybe Feds itself.

144. Roof contractor from Idaho

N.D. was my neighbour of D house. Our houses share a wall. If there was something such like roofing, paint, landscaping, we used to have same contractor and shared the cost. More then twelve years ago his family left for Idaho. There was a profitable business there, a restaurant waiting for him. Agent used to monitor suspect(or victim) as close as they could, I think this was a typical tactic they used to get the closest location to monitor me by moving my neighbourhood(lure him moved away by a profitable business). But N.D. didn't sell the house, he rented it off. After N.D.'s leaving, it was his father who contacted me if there was a house maintenance.

About six years ago, the tenant of D house complained of leaking roof. Though my house had no leaking problem, to be cooperative to neighbour, I agreed to renew the roof. I didn't want there was an eye catching line in the middle top of the house. I also thought it was a tactic agent used for a covert search. They often create a flooding or something like that to get chance of house repair to fulfil their search purpose.

On 6/30, ten days ago, the tenant of D house came to my door, saying landlord would change roof because there was a leaking. I wonder why N.D.'s family hadn't contact me directly as they used to do. The roof was changed just six years ago and it was guaranteed 15 years. Why pay for another repair instead of looking for the original contractor? I refused to join it this time.

Next day, the roofer came to start his job. When I went out to watch, the roofer contacted me, said he would give me a good price. He offered 700 dollars. Include changing wooden board of roof if it's rotten. It's a price I could afford. I knew it was an attempt to check my house. What I worried about was they'd deliberately damage my roof in working, so I said I would consult my wife then gave them an answer next day (7/3). I asked to see the license, he hadn't. Then I asked to see a business card, he hadn't too. How could I have a guarantee? The roofer said, "N.D. trusts me. I often went to his restaurant." But N.D. was in Idaho. "Oh, yes," he was from Idaho. I went to his car, he was right, it was a license plate of Idaho.

Of course I didn't accept his offer. On 7/3, I told him I wouldn't deal with any contractor without license. There were four men waiting for my answer that morning. They even showed me the wooden board roofer replaced from the D house to push for a deal. B house owner (his friend had put a replaced tire at my front door six weeks ago. see #131. Strong and swift reaction (5/17) who seldom seen outside showed up this time. After I said "no", he and the other two men left right away. I think he played a role of "reliable witness" if I accepted the contractor's deal

A contractor came from Idaho to California for a roof change deal. Price was too good to believe which included change the wooden board roofer. (generally roofing means change tile only.) I saw it as an aggressive search tactic, or most likely this time it was a frame case attempt. I think if I said :"yes" to accept the deal, I am not able to post this story here today. Because same day on 7/3, there was a news in newspaper that, "Hacker contest may target web sites", that "government and private expert warned Wednesday that hackers planed a loosly coordinated "contest" aimed at defacing thousands of Web sites Sunday(7/6). "(S.J.M.N.)

In my experience, there always came with web sites attack when the agents plot a frame case on me. They fear my revelation.

145. SARS, a big issue(7/20)

When I told the roof contractor I'd consider his offer on 7/2, next day the newspaper had an article reporting of hacker would attack internet on 7/6. It meant on 7/6, I might not be alive in this world or at least, was not able to react to the disappearance of my thread in internet. It was only 3 days. What would they do, I don't know. But from their demonstration of replacing neighbor's roof board, I guess they would compel to change the roof board of mine, and then "discover" something illegal in my attic (such like drug?). I wrote message #144 on 7/10.

Within days, the local Chinese TV news said a worker was dead falling from the roof. The contractor was arrested for not purchasing worker's accidental insurance. The news said government would enforce the roof business to buy workers insurance and would prosecute those who didn't follow up. On 7/14, I noticed an article in newspaper:"Conflict over homeowners groups"It said, "Associates strict rules prompt growing number of disputes with property owners. In a country founded on private property rights, home owners' associates increasingly dictate the nation's home colors, landscaping, pet sizes and placement of satellite dishes." The article made an enforcement from Associate reasonable.

I think my message "I didn't want there was an eye catching line in the middle top of the house."touched off their new plot. (Though the connection roof line is not eye catching as I imagined, in fact people would seldom notice it) It seems this time they would use Homeowners asscociate to force another roof change work. To assure the work to be contracted with the agents guised as roofers, they enforce professional roof contractors buying work accident insurance.(TV said it was very expensive, would significantly raise the cost)

From the message writting date (7/10) to newspapers article of homeowners associte,(7/14) it's only 3 days too. Include to produce a worker's accidental death. They were really in a hurry.

This would be a repeat tactic I had met 8 months ago. When I painted the house as Homeowners' associate instructed, they said I had to repair the "Gutters/downspouts on garage". (see #95. A notice for a meeting) I remember clearly at same time the same TV station reported government strictly enforce the plumber's license policy. This caused plumbers' shortage in market. Same way to push for a selected agent plumber. I later bought a downspouts in Home Depot and replaced it by myself.

The agent planned plots one by one with high efficiency. Repeating old tactics almost in rogue's way. The only reason I think is the SARS' topic. I can feel the pressure applied on them from high ranking officials. It's a too big issue.

146. Regime change

The regime change I met was not for liberation or democracy. It's for cover up of corruption.

(1) In Tailand, March 2000, when Foreign Ministry informed me to apply asylum in Interior Ministry, within days, they made Interior Minister resigned from his post. (see #50. Seeking asylum. and #51. Unbridle power of intelligence.)

(2) Regime change in Fujian

In mid 1999, I think they guided and conducted my wife built links to her home countryside- bought a house in XiaMen city, Fujian province. It's only 20,000 for that three bedrooms apartment. My wife said it was a special price, because a relative knew developer. The price was so good, my wife's brothers bought the new houses too. The other development see #142, 143, Drug case in Fujian.

I allege agents tried to frame a drug case with links to the Fujian gang. Because it would be a frame case, to avoid investigation, they must change the regime like what happened in Tailand.

In mid 1999, there was a big smuggle case broke out in Fujian. The base of smuggle ring was in XiaMen city. It was said the biggest smuggling case in China. Hundreds of government officials involved. Seven were put to death. Include high ranking officials of provincial administrators and police officials. It was a big regime change. Many said it's a political struggle. I believe The Chinese secret police conducted this case and got the post they wanted to control.

3. Regime change in California

The recent one took place in San Francisco. see messages #122, 123, 124, about "Unusual case against top S.F. police officers" which took place in March, 2003.

At the same time they activated a recall on California Governor Gray Davis. It's unusual because Davis was just elected for his second term. The recall signature collect date started from 3/25/03, only four months after Davis' re-election. A case started as sudden as the top S.F. police officials being indicted.

The governor can order an investigation of a case, he also can appoint officials to oversee state prison system where I allege the murder will happen if there is a frame case. I saw intelligence shadow behind the recall.

147. Steal California (7/31)

It's an operation can only be activated by an organization with large resource.

1) No one has such determination to do this just 4 months after the Governor being re-elected unless it has an urgent motivation.
2) Though Republican like to see Davis losing the post of Governor, they also worry about a backlash by voters. They lack of the motivation.
3) A swift and effective movement to collect 1.7 million of signatures show that it was done by a well organized and experienced group. Which has rich financial and manpower resource.
4) Some activists with a dirty background. Issa, the man started the recall, was fined for gun possession, faced theft charge. He had a string of youthful brushes with the law that include allegations of stealing cars and once set fire to his car-alarm business. Davis camp also complained some people worked to collect signatures with criminal record so tainted petition. We know Federal agents used to manipulate gang member and criminals to work for them.
5) The group behind the scene has rich resource in judicial system. Though Davis camp filed suits in court to halt the recall, they suffered setbacks both in Sarcamento and Los Angles counties. The suits were rejected within days, a very efficient procession in judicial system.
6) The group behind the scene has rich resource in media. Mercury News, so said a "liberal media", propagand on recall with first page, pages of articles, stories such like "The pay only $7 yearly in car tax, which will increase to $20 under Gov. Gray Davis' proposed budget." hinted Davis will be ousted.
7) The group behind the scene also has big influence in Democratic Party. Though Davis is in inferior position. No other Demo came out to run the election. This is incredible. Which means they'll give up the position to their rivals without campaign.
8) My experience is media is in stronghold of intelligence. Early this year, a TV station announced one of their colleague would leave to work in a county election office. I had a feeling then they'll move their resource to control the election office for 2004. Now it seems they are preparing for an early election.

California is a camp of Democratic Party. With a sudden attack, I expect a patsy of intelligence will steal it. Which will enable intelligence easier do any commitment. But also US democracy will fall further into a covert totalitarianism.

148. Regime change in San Jose Police

On 7/13, a San Jose police officer shot and killed a VietNamese ethnic woman in her kitchen. Police were answering a call from her neighbor that the woman neglected to take care of her child. Police said they found woman was a threat to them by holding a knife. Her relative said it was only a fruit peeler. Police over reacted with a deadly force to a small woman .

There were a lot of such police killing cases every year. Mostly police quit the charge especially if the victim holding a weapon, (or looked like a weapon). Seldom they were challenged by judicial system because police is a power. But this time it's different.

VietNamese community held protest in city hall, San Jose police chief Bill Lansdowne had to stand out clarifying its policy. Media reported with first page picture and discuss. When I read the news that "Responding to public outrage over the police shooting death of a 25-year-old San Jose woman, the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office took the unusual step Wednesday of calling for an open grand jury to publicly air the facts in the case."(S.J.M.N. 7/17) I knew this time they'd take the chance to extort S.J.P.D..

On 7/24, big topic in first page:"FBI looks at fatal shooting in S.J." "Agency reviewing whether police abused woman's rights". At the same time, San Jose Police Chief Lansdowne was reported to take the top job in San Diego.

It took only 10 days to succeed a regime change in S.J.P.D.. Chief Lansdowne made no mistake. He was under great pressure of "unusual step" and was lured to another job offer. Since then there were reports of Lansdowne and his new job in San Diego. The dead woman's case was disappeared from newspaper. After all, it is a game of power and manipulation of power. The dead woman's right is only a tool used in this game.

149. Dig the history

On 7/24, my brother came to my house with two case of toys. It was toys I deposit in his garage. About 16 years ago(or longer?), I sold toys. Since my garage was full, I deposited some in my brother's garage. Then I switched the merchandise to porcelain. Those toys were forgotten.

The sudden return of the toys alarmed me. These days, agents were aggressively set up traps. They put tire at my door, blocked the drainage, tried to have my roof changed, agents even came to knock at my door. When all these failed, they dug the history.

I think agents had interviewed all my relatives and acquaintances long time ago and got every detail of me. Now they turned to the toy box which I forgotten already. It's easy to plant something inside. My brother told me, there were some more. I worry they are preparing a frame case on these box.

150. Development of Fujian drug case (8/11)

For more than two years in internet, I alleged Federal agents frame drug case against me and my family with the help of Chinese secret police. Which was proved by the breakout of Fujian drug case in 5/16/2003. Now it becomes clear how they managed to create a regional link on us by luring my wife to buy a house in Fujian. And arranged a trip for her to Fujian on 4/18/03. For that trip they even left a route free of SARS for her to go. I revealed it in message "142. Drug case in Fujian" on 6/28/03. Two days later, on 6/30, neighbour D knocked at the door, asked for a roof change. It's a swift revenge attempt. From their urgent reaction, it proves my allegation is correct.

About 10 days or so ago, I heard a news from local Chinese TV station that to an investigation mission FBI complained they lacked of fund to operate. That their pay is low. One of their agent in LA, with a salary of 26,000 a year, can't afford a permanent residence. That another agent in San Francisco, though with a pay of nearly 50,000 a year, had to do an overload work. (Since it was from TV, I haven't seen it in newspaper, the number of salary is from my memory, but is approximately right.) "FBI are underpaid? Strange news." I thought.

Days later, on 8/2 I noticed a news. It was very short, even without topic. The whole message is:"Karen P. Tandy, the first woman to run the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, said Friday that her main goal is to focus on dismantling larger international drug-trafficking organizations and choke off their money supply." (S.J.M.N)

Combined two unusual short and vague news I realized it was for that Fujian drug case there is an internal investigation. Someone has to step down to take the responsibility. (Though the news didn't say it, no doubt there was a regime change. The fomer director of DEA was a man.) And to my accusation that they manipulating the drug gang, allowed it growing bigger and bigger, their defence was they are in shortage of fund. So they cultivated criminal group, guided them to commit crime, once the gang became big and fat, Feds reap the profit. (see "8. FBI's profit") Justice is business. Criminal became a tool of Fedral law enforcement agents to loot money from the people.

Many information revealed Feds knew OKC bombing and 911 attack in advance. Terror attacks were allowed to happen because Feds need it. Former FBI director Freeh had proposed a bill with same content like "Patriot Act" after OKC bombing but failed. Ashcroft proposed it again after 911 and succeeded. They manipulate terrorists and criminals to grasp more power and money. To cover up their criminal activity, they use "secret", "national security" to block investigation. DOJ needs a reform. People should have more power to monitor the Federal agents.

151. Development of California recall

For my comment in "147. Steal California (7/31)"
7) The group behind the scene also has big influence in Democratic Party. Though Demo has Lt. Cov. Bustamante join in the competition, he is less populated and general opinion is he would lose to Schwarzenneger. The only choice which Demo. can win over Reps., Senator Feinstein stayed out. The respond of Democrats is weak and confusing.

6) The group behind the scene has rich resource in media. It' s obvious when we saw the topic is around Arnold in talk show, TV and newspaper. Push Schwarzennegger's population to a peak.

5) The group behind the scene has rich resource in judicial system.Supreme Court denied Governor Gray Davis' bid to delay voting, cleared the way of recall in 10/7.

"I expect a patsy of intelligence will steal it. Which will enable intelligence easier do any commitment."

Nobody is more suitable to be a patsy than Arnold. He has no experience of managing a government, even a small one like a small town mayer or councilman. What can he do with a big bureaucracy of a big state? Becoming a puppet is a certain. Samething took place in Minnisota where the governor is an athlete.(Ventura) Demo lost Senator's election after Wellstone's death. Even for the sympathetic effect, or for the fame of Mondale, Demo shouldn't lost in 2002 mid-election. But it's not their governor, and they don't control election office. Those who control intelligence was easy to get a vote result favorable to them like what happened in Florida.

152. Recent censorship in internet

I recently suffered harassment by losing connection with internet and had to click in repeatedly. My messages were also deleted in some web sites at the reason of "spamming". Moderator said he found same postings in other sites. My feeling is they acted more like a FBI agent interested to track members activity in other forums. And their reason is ridiculous: people can't post same opinion in different web-sites. Some suggested to use URL. If this works, it means one library has a book, then the other libraries can't have that book. They should post a note:"you can read that book at library so and so". Otherwise it's spamming. Is that absurd?

I also blocked from many sites in Delphy forum system. I allege agent planted a programm in their software to ban me from entering. When I try to log in, the page always turned up "There was a problem with this page. Please try again." The problem never resolved, some for more than a year.
They are: http://forums.delphiforums.com/(SilverAcademy; queerpsychic; baalzephon; coyoteroad; messages; ouroboros;) http://forums.about.com/ (conspiracynet; ab-uspolitics; yourlost; cs-politics/start (delete))

Field report:
How do they make trouble? I try to post new messages 150, 151,152. I lost connection to internet at least 6 times, and have to re enter each time. It took 22 minutes and I still can't post my new messages. (4:50 pm 8/11) I think because my revetation, they now check my messages first (report to high ranking?) before I can post them. (Because of slow entering, I have time to write this Field report.) Now the trouble becomes: "dial is busy," when they saw my complain of lost connection. I have to listen to continueos dial tone. Now the dial attempt 25, now they even stop dial and issue a continueos tone. (to stop the dial attempt number increasing?) It took 38 minutes to post new messages 150-152.
After a short while, I was blocked again. It's nearly two hours "dial is busy" so I had to shut down the computer.

153. Computer Warm attack(8/16)

In later afternoon on 8/11, when I started to post new message #150, I suffered harassment of repeated error page and lost connection to internet. I was almost banned from posting for more than two hours. It's something never happened before. I was angry and wrote a "field report" detailed how they harassed me in internet. Next day (8/12) I was allowed to surf internet about 2 hours then lost connection to internet for good. It seems the modem was damaged. (don't know how they did it. There is always a notice of "dial is busy") On 8/13 the newspaper reported the "Computer worm" attack. It caused problem similar to one I suffered.

I think as my revelation going deep into Feds' secret, they are scare. Now they postponed my new posting so they can report to high ranking official for a pre-examination. I think if they can't bear my new revelation, they'll have some emergent "operation".

The new computer worm "blast" targets at home users. I think it was an attack from Feds. Media is controlled by intelligence. They manipulate it for their purpose. Such like when they need a war in Mid-east, the media censored anti-war information. When they need a patsy in California, they propagand in Media for Arnold and discount Gray Davis even though he was just elected as a Governor. (After all what crime has he committed?) Internet is different. With which people get a passage to something government don't like them to know. Intelligence, naturally, will try to control it too. Virus and worm became one of methods to control.

Federal agent pours a large resource to control internet. Ashcroft in July 2001 announced establishment of 9 cyber space team to monitor the net all over the country. What did they do? Monitor people. We saw virus and warm came out one by one: Nimda; Code Red; Klez; SQL Slammer..... all targeted on ordinary people. Have you ever heard they broke any case of them? Although these virus and warm cost hundreds of millions of dollars in loss of productivity, they were generally left alone.

That's why a FBI cyber space analyst was shot to death in DC sniper case. The rogue part tried to overcome the decent part of Feds.

My condolence to Linda Franklin. My condolence to Bill of Rights which is eroding away bit by bit by corruptive part of Feds.

154. Help

Due to heavy harassment, I'm afraid I can't post my message on time in each site. I decide to post every five days on my homepage with new message. If I fail to do that, then either I have been blocked to post, or more likely, "disappear" from some "operation". If that happens, there will be a blackout on my thread too. So, download it to follow the development.

I ask your help to spread my thread. Tell your friend. Let other people read it. The more people know, less harm they can make. It's not only for me, my family, it also for you and every decent American citizen.

My homepage:

http://hometown.aol.com/kathaksung/myhomepage/profile.html
http://hometown.aol.com/sunkat563/myhomepage/profile.html

If there is harassment (blank page, slow entering, server busy....) try

http://forums.delphiforums.com/police915/messages/?msg=25.1

155. SARS is planned with Fujian drug case.(8/21)

Some people don't believe that government would spend so much resource (time and money) to murder me. Here I must make it more correct, that it's DEA, FBI and D.O.J. (department of Justice). I think those people should adjust their opinion that government is always correct. As a matter of fact, I do think D.O.J. is corrupt because there is a lack of check and balance. They have too much power without restriction.

There was a film "Witness"(? don't remember the exact name) Actor Harrison Ford. It talked about an Amish boy accidently witnessed a murder case committed by a corruptive police criminal group. Then there was a story of man hunter. If you have no doubt why the corruptive police want to eliminate the boy, then think samething on me.

If there are three people there, Bin laden, Rudolf and Kat Hak Sung. And there was only one bullet available for FBI, who would be their priority to shoot at? Bin Laden will be the least possible one. Though he is the leader of terrorist, he is too important for this government. With whom government can demand more money and power from people. He is a tool of intimidation and extortion. Then it's Rudolf. He has no threat to Feds. If he was at large, it would not hurt Feds. If they got him, that's their achievement. Me, though innocent, would be their most wanted. Because my revelation give them big damage.

In 1999, trying to escape from Feds' persecution, I went to South-east Asia. There was a chance then that my story be revealed. Within months, three old people of neighbour all died. (see message "10. The death of old people") I learned this when I came back in 2000. I realized they would eliminate all people who knew this story and could be potential witness against Feds. Since then I observed several attempts of drug frame case. The Fujian drug case on May 2003 was the latest one. It came with SARS which I think was a bio-attack planned by Federal agents.

156. The road map of SARS (8/22)

Toronto is the only city hit hard by SARS outside the Asia. When news reported thousands of people quarantined and quite some died, I was suspicious: was that a coincidence? Toronto is also the only city in Canada I have relative lived. In late April, my parents came back from China. I learned that though SARS was very severe in Beijing, it was more severe in Huhehaote, Inner Mongolia Province where whole mansion were quarantined because of SARS. My uncle lives in Huhehaote, I have cousins live in Beijing, Tentsin and some other parts of China. They knew my story. Dying from SARS will be the best way of elimination without suspicion.

My relatives who know my story mainly live in China and in Bay area, California. My wife's relatives live in Fujian Province; Phillipine; Hongkong; and Toronto. I looked at the map, SARS contagious area covered most of them. It only avoided Fujian and Shanghai, because there was a designed drug case to be breakout, they must leave a route free of SARS for my wife to go to frame us. That's why SARS became a smart bomb, not attack some area nearby but picked up remote area such like Inner Mongolia and a single city far away: Toronto.

157. Simon drops out and computer worm (8/25)

There is no doubt that my computer is under surveillance of Feds. The agents who monitor on me often post message to my thread. These messages used to be malicious ridicules. There was once an agent even carelessly put his reply before I posting mine. So I know they can see everything on screen as soon as I typing out every word. Sometimes I failed to post a reply to a comment. I clicked "post" button, but the message never show up. Or a notice said "Invalid - session". Or even a ridicule: "Sorry, you may not post at this time. This forum has a waiting period before new members can post a message. Please return in 6 hours to post." (I was not new member though). It always took place when I made a reply which was too sharp which I thought had offended the watching agent.

In 8/22, I wrote a reply "Don't waste time, Simmon will pull out soon of late--- " to a thread "Go Simon, go!" I failed to post it after several trying. I was curious, "It was only a politic opinion. Why ban my post? Maybe my opinion is too true to be posted?" I thought. I always think this Recall is conducted by Feds, apparently the agent knew it already. I planned to repost "Simon will pull out" in my coming postings.

I went back there about 20 minutes later. Found my message was posted and there was an explanation. It said "The Forsite net operations center shut down around noon today and was down until a short while ago. Though I haven't heard from them as to the cause, it's my guess that they were shut down deliberately because of the "sobig" worm."

So posting failure was caused by warm? Anyway they made an explanation 9 minutes after my problem. I abandoned the idea to post more "Simon will pull out". Next day on 8/23, news reported Simon drops out campaign. Though it could be a coincidence, I believe more at my opinion: Feds planned this recall, they knew Simon would drop out in advance. And computer warm is a tool they used to control internet and is useful in a cover up. That my opinion, sometimes, could be very accurate.

Here is the message topics on 8/22, notice the time.

27966 Go Simon, go! Drummond ® ( Aug 22, 01:49, 2003 )

28007 Don't waste time, Simmon will pull out soon of late--- sungkathak
( Aug 22, 18:45, 2003 )

System Outage ... --- admin ® ( Aug 22, 18:54, 2003 )

28019 Is that what caused posting problem when I reply to a message? --- sungkathak ® ( Aug 22, 19:13, 2003 )

See thread at:

http://www.patriotnews.com/cgi-bin/...d=get&cG=2383030373&zu=3237393636&v=2&gV=0&p=

158. Free speech under "Patriot Act' (8/26)

I was banned from GWM (Government Watch Men) web site early this month. My thread was moved away. Then I received a e-mail "Announcement from Managers of The Government Watch Men"

Quote, "We are all upset about the recent events here. Members who have done essentially nothing have been capriciously banned by a democological manager.I am sending this to all of you as well as posting it on the boards. Chances are good I will be the next one banned or Look-out will demote me. I have just unbanned all the previously banned members...."

Obviously a powerful manager overcame the others and banned people without reason (with the reason he couldn't speak out). Original managers resigned and left for another site. Since I was unbanned, I re-registered in GWM. I found a message about URL of new site ex-manager went.(Free Speech for all) In it effbeeye said, " ..it is definitely a site that will adhere to free speech rules - ....until of course the manager wakes up from his coma and figures out what's going on!!!"

Which means "eff be eye" will wake up ex-managers from their belief of free speech. I went to the site "Free Speech for All". And found it was polluted by junk messages. Someone nicknamed See_I_aye, effbeeye.... occupied the forum, I list a part of it:

Free Speech meens Free For all 8 ...................... See_I_aye 8/25/2003 7:30 AM
Sheep sells for record £128,000 or $201,694.77 USD .. effbeeye 8/25/2003 7:30 AM
The Group Manager is out to lunch ........... See_I_aye 8/25/2003 6:48 AM
Free SPEECH?? OHMYGOD here come's the MSN Armada 4 effbeeye 8/25/2003 6:29 AM
This Group needs Goldfinger 2 ......... See_I_aye 8/25/2003 6:26 AM

Gypsy witches are avoiding us 19 ......effbeeye 8/25/2003 5:

In a message they announced "Let's Train Crash this dump like they did GWM group."

Who have the ability and motive to do this? I think no others can than Ashcrofts cyber space team. The rogue team who have the power to ban people(even managers) without reason. And have the resource to harass the site they dislike. They are paid to this kind of work. When Ashcroft insistently demand more and more power by "Patriot Act", "Victory Act", what they deal with is not terrorist but innocent American people and target at Free Speech. Is that a crime? Is First Amendment a law? Why these agents can be so ruthless to violate other's right? Even don't bother to put their name hinted they are intelligence?

See above material at:

http://groups.msn.com/FreeSpeechForAll/_whatsnew.msnw

http://groups.msn.com/TheGovernment...435956318398238

159. The second wave of SARS outbreak in Toronto (8/31)

In 1992, I was puzzled for sometime when I had been hurt by isotope money. I never touch drugs. Why did Feds trace my cash? With more experience I gradually realized they are looters. Erny's death made me realize that if one has too much cash, he would be the target and the result would be death. (See message "7. Alleged murder of Erny")

Now people rarely noticed that there was no new SARS case reported in Toronto since 4/19. Media seldom talked about it. WHO excluded Toronto from SARS contagious area on 5/15 because there were no new SARS case found for consecutive 25 days. Until later May when I read a news in World Journal, a sentence "The last new SARS case found in Toronto was on April 19." touched me. I was astonished the coincidence. I had alleged there would be a frame case in later April because they arranged my wife's travel date and the court trial date of high ranking S.F. Police Officers on 4/18. (see message "122. The plot of April") Though there was no SARS reported in Shanghai and Fujian, my wife at last decided not to go. She worried about the risk to young and old. My daughter and father in law were planned to go with her. Travel cancelled. Frame case had to be postponed. And unnecessary SARS was cut too, neat and swift. Because Canada, after all, is a friendly country to US.

One month later, started from 5/22, there was a new outbreak of SARS in Toronto. I was surprised. What was it for? It was until 5/28, when World Journal reported third time about Fujian drug case, I then knew why. I re-read the news, in 5/17, it said, "They arrested 20 suspects in China, HongKong, NewYork and Miami." There was no arrest in Canada. In 5/28, it said, "They arrested 30 suspects in China, US, Canada and India.". Obviously, the latest SARS outbreak came with the latest arrest of drug gangs.

When they planned a framed drug case, they always create a regional link between criminals and victims. Such like let my wife buy an apartment in Xianmen, Fujian. So to my relative in Toronto, they must have developed a drug gang. SARS was designed to elimination. So this time they used it to kill to loot. Drug case is always involved with large amount of money. Only drug dealers knew where the cash was hide, as well as drug agents. Killing the drug dealer and took the money, no one else would know the embezzlement.

Though newspaper didn't say where the arrest was made in Canada, I am sure it was in Toronto. And among the deaths in second SARS outbreak, I believe some were drug dealers or people related to them. That was why there was a second wave of SARS illness in Toronto even though Canada has a much better health system then Asia, even though at the same time SARS was contained in China and HongKong,

160. SARS, a profitable business (9/6)

In 1998, there was a financial crisis in South-east Asia. Media said it was created by I.S. (International speculist). I.S. reaped treasure by attacking the currency and stock market. Hongkong was a target at that time.

In later April this year, I saw a news in World Journal topiced "HongKong dollar was attacked". It said that the situation SARS created was more severe than I.S. did in the Financial Crises five years ago. The fixed exchange rate of HongKong dollar was threatened by rapidly rising forward price of US dollars. Financial expert also noticed that in Option market, the quantity of future contracts in the latest three months was almost near the level of the Financial Crisis five years ago. It said HongKong faced once again the attack from I.S.

On 4/2, I first told my wife I suspected SARS was a bio-attack. On 4/26, after reading the news of Hongkong financial market, I told my sister I thought the intelligence took the advantage of SARS to make money on that bio-attack.

On 5/15, in financial page of Taiwan, (World Journal), there was an article. "Bidding large chips on Taiwan stock market, foreign capital landed on Taiwan rapidly and violently. " It said, "According to calculation of Commission of Securities and Option market, the net remittance in of foreign capital last year was 1578 million; This year, until 5/9, net remittance in was 2157 million, overpassed the amount of whole last year. ...... The information show that, in first week of April, foreign capital remitted a net out of 39 million., then turned out to be a net remittance in. In 8 working days from 4/19 to 4/30, the net remittance increased to 423 million. The net remittance in for the whole April was 442 million. .....And in 6 working days from 5/1 to 5/9, the net remittance in was 541 million." I list a chart:

Date:.................... Remittance (million)

4/1 -4/7................. - 39 ( out).......

4/8 - 4/18 ........ +58 ...(in)........

4/19 - 4/30 ....... . +423 ...(in)..........

5/1 - 5/9 ................ +541 ...(in)..

We can see from 4/1 to 4/18, the fluctuation was still small, but there was a dramatical jump up from 4/19 to 5/9. There was nearly one billing dollars invested in Taiwan's stock market at that period. ( The net investment remittance in was 1578 million in 2002, it was 964 million in 20 days period between 4/19 and 5/9, 2003, almost 2/3 of total investment of last year) At a time when the panic on SARS was at its peak, everybody was pessimistic at economic future. Because there is no method found to cure the SARS and nobody knew when this epidemic would end. Someone who could manipulate SARS took the chance to buy stock at a very low price. Their action was rapid and violent.

You probably have noticed the date of unusual investment was started on 4/19 already. Same day of the last SARS case found in Toronto (in first outbreak, see last message 159) and the day after my wife's trip was postponed. I think the fund used in investment was originally prepared to use in the framed drug case in which Feds played a role of buyer. 77 tons of heroine was a big deal, needed a lot of money. (see news report:"Wong was arrested in a trap of a deal of 77 tons of heroin in 5/16.") They designed a historical big drug case. After the plan was soured, they moved fund immediately to Taiwan to make profits. SARS was used to eliminate in this case, it also became a tool of a profitable business. The disturbance of HongKong financial market was a planed one, (see news report about three months long unusual situation in option market.) The investment on Taiwan stock market seemed to be a temporary decision. The security of Taiwan relies heavily on US. So any time it can become a cash register for I.S. I here interpret the "I" as intelligence. (Due to my ability of English, the financial term translated maybe not a proper one. But the time and number are truely referred. )

161. SARS and HongKong (9/10)

HongKong was returned to China from Great Britain on 7/1/1997. Soon it was attacked by I.S. (international speculators) in its fixed exchange rate of Hongkong dollars linking to US dollars. HongKong successfully defended its currency. Then I.S. turned on to South-east Asia and succeeded there. After the currency collapse of Thailand, Indonesia..... I.S. went back to HongKong and activated an attack at the stock and option market. I.S. failed the battle and suffered a loss in August 1998. After that, HongKong encountered a new disease: bird flu. A girl's death case was said related to that disease. It became a big issue in media. The virus was said from living poultry. Hongkong Government had to organize a big elimination of living chicken. Since HongKong people used to consume on living poultry for food. It was a big event. There were two such big slaughter of chickens happened in HongKong. (within 2 or 3 years.?) The disease was caused by coronavirus.

Media said it was I.S. which caused financial crisis on South-east Asia in 1998. What is I.S.? I don't think a single financial company could activate such an attack. It must be a powerful organization which was able to control and conduct several big financial co-operations. So I think it's intelligence. And I suspected the bird flu was a bio-attack.

HongKong is said a goose which can lay gold eggs. The series of troubles HongKong encountered after it was returned to China might show that someone is unwilling to see a cash machine too easy to be given away. In early April 2003, when newspaper reported that expert found the SARS was also caused by coronavirus, I immediately thought it might be the continuation of the bird flu disease. Though the SARS virus was a mutation of coronavirus which caused bird flu, they are from same strain, probably from the same bio-lab.

Tourism is an important business for Hongkong. SARS heavily hit its economy. On 7/1/2003, there was a big demonstration on street. 500,000 people took part in the protest. The issue was opposing a new security rule. But people mainly were motivated by bad economic situation. They demand Tong CheWah, Chief Executive of HongKong, to step down. As a result, two high ranking government officials resigned from their post. SARS played an important role in this change.

162. Mutation and space shuttle (9/16)

On 2/1/2003, US lost space shuttle Columbia. People were warned not to touch the wreckage, because government warned the fuel is poisonous. I don't believe the "poisonous fuel" theory. At first I thought it was a tactic to drive people to report the remains instead of keeping them as souvenir.

When newspaper said SARS was a mutation of coronavirus which found in bird flu and kept on saying there might be more mutation virus coming this autumn. I thought of Columbia.

Natural mutation is scarce. To accelerate a mutation, scientists used to put bio-stuff under radiation. Out space is an ideal place to do such experiment. If there is secret military bio-lab,(which we do know exists) there is no reason they won't use space shuttle to create new virulent virus. It was more likely the "poisonous fuel" were the canister with experimental poisonous virus such like West Niles, Coronavirus, ebola.....

In early May there was an article in San Jose Mercury News.

"Amazing find: Worms survived shuttle disaster
-canisters in NASA experiment returned home to MTN.View
by Joshua L Kwan, Mercury News

When the space shuttle Columbia broke apart in a fireball three months ago, no one expected anything or anyone to survive.

But thousands of microscopic worms -sent to space in an experiment run by NASA/Ames Research Center in Mountain View - managed to weather both the explosion and the subsequent crash. The worms, still alive, were discovered Monday in Houston when NASA scientists opened a dozen canisters recovered from Columbia's debris. ...." The worms is said to be used to test if they like eating a new type of chemical food in space as much as they do on earth.

American people are lucky that these canisters were strong enough to contain those die-hard bio stuffs. But I do think, (news paper were never report), military bio-lab has had many mutations of different virus and germs after so many flights of space shuttles. Including SARS.

163. Reaction to my messages

If possible I used to leave an URL for people to verify my information. Sometimes ago, people complained the URL I left won't work. I think it's an operation to discredit me and my messages.

On 8/25, I wrote message "157. Simon drops out and computer worm ". Ten days later, when I went to that web-site, found they deleted all the old postings. And started a new one from 9/5. The URL I left in message turned into a page of "Error type System error". People want to read the content about my message become impossible. Because I have made an accurate prediction? Or it revealed Feds manipulated California recall? Or it revealed they used worm to control internet? Or all of them? Then I found similar fate of another web-site. The one I talked about in "158. Free speech under "Patriot Act' "

I wrote it on 8/26 which I revealed how free speech was harassed. I went there on 9/10 but the site disappeared. A window page said, "Hmmm, We Can't Find that Page... The page you're looking for might have been moved or deleted."

When I referred web-site information as evidence of how Feds abusing power, they wiped it out, even moved or deleted the whole web-site. But their action may on the other hand proved what I said are true, they are afraid of it.

164. My view about SARS (9/21)

I don't think SARS is a high contagious disease. From last November the first case found in Guangdong (Canton) to July it was contained, in eight months there were only about 8 thousands confirmed SARS case. It was not like flu which could spread within weeks and sicken millions of people.

Until now, authority (WHO, or health department ) can not conclude how SARS spreaded because there were conflict report in existed cases. One thing they can say is that SARS seems spreaded by some super spreader which caused outbreak. (see message "130. SARS")

If they use the theory that SARS is a bio-warfare, then it can explain most cases. I think the SARS virus which directly from the military bio-lab is the most virulent one which will cause death.(Perhaps because they were high density) I call it first generation SARS virus. The SARS virus from sick people is not so virulent (or because the virus from breath of patients was not dense enough to infect other people) that there was seldom third or fourth generation victims.

People unfortunately contaminated the first generation SARS virus, either on skin or on clothes, became super spreaders. Other people if touched these contamination area on super spreaders would get infected. They all belong to first generation virus infection. It also can explain why medical workers had a high infection rate. Because they have more chance to contact the first generation SARS virus comtaminators who came asking for help. It can also explain why Johnny Chen infected so many medical workers in Hanoi but later didn't infect anyone in HongKong hospital. His contaminated source had been washed away durig the days he staying at Hanoi hospital. (skin and clothes) It also can explain why nearly three hundred people in TaoDa Mansion who were infected but didn't spread it to others. They inhaled SARS virus but there was no contact contamination. The virus was from contaminated ventilation fan. Latest news proved this. World Journal reported the patients were those who live in high and middle floors. No low floors residents infected. People live in high floors had to stay longer in lift when they access their home. Thus inhaled more virus.

And the case in Toronto may prove it was spreaded artificially. From its neat and swift cut of new SARS case on 4/19. And the second outbreak in late May. Canada did a perfect quarantine. But if it was an artificial attack, quarantine could do nothing to stop it.

165. Swift response to "153. Computer Worm attack" (9/26/03)

On 8/16, I wrote message "153. Computer Worm attack". In which I alleged Feds poured large resource into internet surveillance, used virus to control cyber space. On 8/29, FBI arrested a Minnesota teenager and charged him of disseminating a version of "Blaster" worm in computer network . I thought it was a swift response to my accusation.

The Minnesota teenager, Parson, said case was exaggerated. He had modified the "Blaster" but not the original author of it. San Jose Mercury News wrote, "Investigators say finding and prosecuting internet culprits is difficult." so far only "One person has been sent to prison in the U.S. and just two in Britain" though these virus caused heavy financial damage. I think it was only an excuse to protect the real criminal. From my experience, most likely the hacker was Feds themselves. I know there were at least 9 cyber space team work on it. How can we suffered so much attack from different kinds of worms for so long time and only one person been sent to prison? One thing unusual was that when I seriously accused 8/11 worm was from Feds, in less than two weeks, they found a scapegoat. It's not that difficult as they said.

The case is a typical Feds' style. A scapegoat was found, the case is over. One can expect the teenager will end up with minor charge. The mastermind will never be found. It is similar to the burglary case happened in my sister's house. After my sister reported the burglary, the burglar came again with a black teenager. In third time, the black kid came alone. This time someone reported police. Kid was arrested. Case was over. The mastermind had never been caught. (see "6. Looter and scapegoat")

166. Control state with their own candidate

Insider group controls media and politicians, even manipulates Presidents. President Kennedy was assasinated; President Nixon was impeached and almost so was President clinton.

Now it seems they preferred to have their own patsy. Such like Ventura in Minnesota, Schwarzenneger in California and Wesley Clark for the Demo's president candidate. These people have one thing in common, that is they have no experience of politics. So they became a plain puppet, handled by the men behind them. Arnold Schwarzenneger ducked debates which needed imminent question and answer but only attended one which the question had been given in advance. This may prove he has little knowledge of government and politics in his brain but can only recite the answers previously taught by his handlers. The result of Ventura being Governor of Minnesota was clear. That Demo lost mid-election in 2002 which they shouldn't lost. (See message "151. Development of California recall") I don't know if it is another coincidence but the hacker teenager scapegoat was found in Minnesota too. Everybody knows it's easier to set up a case in a land where regime is fully controlled.

With the help of intelligence, Arnold will steal the chair of California Governor. And the Florida 2000 election or Minnesota 2002 mid-election will repeat in California, I can foresee.

167. The frame case is going on (9/26/03)

In messages 152, 153, 154 I talked about in early August, I suffered heavy harassment in internet. Especially in 8/11 and 8/12 when I was blocked to internet almost whole day. Which gave me a feeling that I might"disappear" from some "operation". Later I knew this could be another frame attempt.

On 8/17, in a family re-union, B (my brother in law), who just came back from New York told us such a story. There was a strike in New York harbour which lasted for more than a month. It was not a big one because only one dock was involved. Which happened to be the dock his shipping company loading the cargo. So in early August when the strike was over, there were 24 containers released to B's company . Just then, two employees quit the job. B hired two temporary workers, after two days, they quit too. At last, only one employee was available. B had to work with him to unload the cargo. "It's really hard work, but I made it. We two even unloaded an umbrella container in 39 minutes. " He said. After everything was done. There came the great blackout,(8/14) B said he had to slept one night in warehouse without air-condition.

The days B was forced to unload the cargo were the days I suffered internet attack. (8/11 and 8/12) Feds is expert to arrange strike and employee's work to make a case develop to their way. I know the main merchandise B imported were suitcase which were from Shanghai. But I don't know where the umbrella came from. I then had a speculation..... Later when I met my sister again, I asked her where was the manufactory the umbrella they imported from. I was right. It was from Fujian. Now the dot is connected. B imported umbrella from Fujian, China. So FBI, DEA and Chinese secret police cultivated a drug gang based in Fujian. The rest story I've written in message 142, 143, 146, 150. In May they arrested the drug gang. Now they have 77 tons of drugs which can ship at any time to frame a case. The August one was the latest. In which through organizing dock strike, employee resignation, they forced B to unload the cargo by himself. I think there were drugs in umbrella box, so they can arrest him "unloading drugs"? Why they didn't do it, left it soured like several former soured frame cases, remain puzzle for me. But they did do everything. Include Organizing dock strike, employee's resignation, worm "Blaster" internet attack, and elimination.

In July, I smelled an odour. I went to kitchen, my father in law told me he was boiling Chinese medicine. Someone advised him to do so to cure his coughing. Almost at sametime, someone else gave my wife a juice prescription, said it was good for health. So my wife bought a juice machine and almost drank "health juice" everyday in July. I refused to drink it, because some vegetable were from "free food". It was from lady V. Like G-lady, V introduces customers to travel company to earn commission if they buy tickets. V also is a volunteer in welfare organization. These free food were from the organization she worked. I seldom touch these food. Because of my particular situation, I'm afraid of poison.

In early August, my father in law became very sick. He couldn't eat anything, even couldn't drink milk. Then my wife got sick too. She had a severe diarrhoea for one week. . The symptom looked like it was cancer.Because it took place at the time I suffered from internet attack, I worried that they were poisoned by eating material which caused cancer. Though my wife and her father insisted it was a coincidence, they abandoned Chinese medicine and "health juice".

This month doctors found there are tumours in my father in law's lung and esophagus. The report of if it is cancer or not will come these days. My wife still brings home the "free food" everyweek. The refrigerator is full. She has to put them on the floor. I never touch them. She hasn't touch them since she got sick in early August. Seeing her throwing the rotten vegetable into garbage can, I wonder why she knew nobody wants it but still keep on bringing it home. Maybe that's a mission someone assigned to her. She even dares not refuse the questionable food and speak out her suspicion. (What she can say is "it's coincidence") When the government label this one "enemy combatant" and that one "terrorist", I found the biggest terrorist is among themselves.

168. Swift response (10/6/03)

In last message I talked about "free food" which was put on the floor. I posted the message on 10/1, next day, the cabbage, onion, pepper were all moved away. Was there material which would cause cancer in it? or was it too unusual a view that vegetable to be laid on floor? I don't know. The vegetable moved away were not found in garbage can. So my wife must have taken it to somewhere else. The swift and unusual treatment of "free food" ensured me that it was an action to eliminate evidence.

When B told about his story in New York, he said first to me, "I know you'll link it to Feds again, but I think it's coincidence." They have suspicion but dare not say anything. B always said, "I've done nothing wrong, there is no reason they hurt me." But because they know my story, and could be witness against Feds, (I think Feds had contacted all my relatives and acquaintance for information and cooperation). For Feds' own safty, they'll eliminate potential witness against them. Just like Malvo and Muhammad, they might think they worked for Feds, never thought of being framed as snipers. Or like Kennedy's family. To prevent JFK's brothers to be elected as US President, they assassinated Robert Kennedy and propagated a scandal to stop Edward Kennedy to join president campaign. And the early death of Jacklin Kennedy and accidental death of their son, Kennedy Jr. , were all methods to prevent any possible investigation in the future.

My father in law has had a X-Ray examination when he had eating problem. Doctors said they found nothing wrong from X-Ray picture. When he was unable to drink in early August, (he was better after he stopped drink Chinese Medicine and "health juice") we arranged him for a stomach mirror inspection. It was on 9/8. Doctor found there was a tumour in his esophagus. But Lab report said it was not a cancer. Doctor is an expert, to his experience he said it looks like a cancer and he doubted lab's report. He asked for a second thorough examination on 9/28. Lab's report is still negative on cancer but doctor found more tumour in lung of My father in law. He is now staying in hospital for further examination.

169. Development of Regime change in San Jose Police

In message #148, I talked about due to the pressure of a "shooting death" case, (in which County's D.A. and FBI unsusally intervened) San Jose police chief Lansdowne took another job in San Diago within 10 days after the case happening though he has made no mistake and the case looks like an ususal one. (Police used to quit such kind of charge) Then newspaper said Tom Wheatley took the chair of San Jose Police Chief. "Was he Feds' favourable candidate?" I thought. He was not.

On Oct. 3, Mercury News reported Wheatley won't seek the permanent chief position in part of his health. Article:

"Cops dealing with setbacks
Acting S.J. Chief to retire; Officers dies: another hurt
By Roxanne Stites, Mercury News
Officers and other staffers are worring over Acting Police Chief Tom Wheatley's recent illness and sudden decision to retire. They're thankful that officer Ed Marini is recovering after he was struck by a car last month while directing traffic. They're facing the grind of their profession and their own vulnerability after veteran officer Rogelio Moreno, 45, suffered a fatal heart attack while shopping with his children.
details of the health problems that have hospitalized Wheatley were not disclosed.
"When you look at this job and you see your fellow officer having a heart attack at a young age, another officer almost losing his life after being struck by a car, and your chief in the hospital, it's a reality check." said Rose, "It causes you to realize that no matter how rewarding the job can be, it can take a tremendous toll on you.""

Tom Wheatley is only 52. When he took the job of Police Chief several weeks ago, he vowed to do his best to serve San jose residents. Suddenly, he decided to retire. And S.J.P.D. looked like to be suffered from a spell. Officers still young suffered from disease, accident, death.

But I know it's not a spell. It's a plot to control San Jose P.D. The dull article itself is more like an intimidation. I alleged Feds created all these events. Heart attack now become the murder method they used to use. (see message "5. Microwave killing"). The blood clot in vessel caused by microwave radiation takes hour to form or moving to the heart. There is a time delay from action to death. So made the heart attack more like a natural one. All events were created to intimidate the S.J. police force. Tom Wheatley finally realized this power and bent before it.

The attempt to control the judicial system and law enforcement force in San Jose Area is very aggressive these days. Which I can only say my SARS analysis is too accurate that they can't bear it. While my revelation of DC sniper case is only a domestic one, my SARS analysis is international. The high ranking inside group must be mad. With high pressure, agents behaved so violently, made San Jose area a battle field of extortion.

170. Suspends Coroner (10/11)

Same day (10/3), on the same page of reporting the death, illness, accident, resignation of San jose police force, (see message #169) there was also an article about the suspension of a coroner. re:

"County suspends coroner
Reasons unclear for paid leave of at least 2 weeks. Gregory Schmunk, Santa Clara chief medical examiner, hired four years ago to clean up a troubled coroner's office, was put on paid leave indefinitely Thursday after recent criticism over an old theft charge against him." (S.J.M.N. 10/3/03)

The article and the article in next day (10/4), said Schmunk had been accused of stealing more than $400 in medical books when he left his job as brown County medical examiner four years ago. But the charge was dismissed after he sent a $406 check to his former employer.

He was also accused of failing to disclose, as required by law, that he had been involved in a lawsuit when he applied a gun permit in 1999. The lawsuit was a civil complaint in which he threatened a Sacramento co-worker. But he paid $2,500 in 1995 and had settled that dispute.

Another accusation is he spent $42,000 in travel expenses over past three years. "That raises question about his judgement, given the county's budget situation."

The San Jose Mercury requests Schmunk to resign based on these charges either is on minor matter or is unnecessary.(10/10) Arnold Schwarzenegger has committed more serious offenses of series groping women but inside group can still send such a villain to be a Governor. Schmunk, just like former Governor Davis, made no offense, is being ousted because Feds need a patsy of their own.So Feds can commit a plot.

At same time they also indicted a judge and an ex-cop of conspiracy. When the newspaper was full of these unusual reports, I can feel Feds activate a large resource to extort the judicial system in San Jose area. From judge, police officer to coroner, they try to control everything. Once extortion taking place, the purpose is always malicious. I believe a new frame case is on going. Police killing will happen. And target is me.

171. Extort judge (10/16)

On 9/10, Mercury News reported a case against a judge: "Judge - Secret probe begins". In about one month period, there were 11 days followed this case with big article.

Judge Danser is accused of fixing traffic tickets for sports figures and acquaintances in past three years, (20 tickets issued to 17 people), dismissed nearly $4,700 in fines for offenses ranging from speeding to not wearing a seat belt. The ticket case used to be processed in traffic court, Danser transferred these cases to his criminal court and dismissed them. But there is no evidence show that Danser benefit from it personally. So on 10/10, newspaper said, "Why they allegedly did it. To be a "big man," prosecutors allege. "This is all about power.... being able to pull favors for people."

Judge Danser defended himself it's all for the "interest of justice". In court practice, he has the right to do so. He did nothing criminal.

At first I thought the prosecutor might have strong evidence against Judge Danser. But when it turned out their conclusion is Judge doing it to be a "big man" which is totally a speculation. The whole case becomes a reluctant one. The densely reported case seems to me more like an extortion with the word "secret probe", "booked with felony charge", "If convicted, face maximum three years in prison." It forms a pre-trial, a media trial.

Experts say that criminal investigations against judges in California are a rarity. "Some defense attorneys questioned the district attorney's highly unusual decision to convene a grand jury to investigate a local sitting judge. Some suspect politics." (S.J.M.N. 9/21)
"Unlike the majority of his colleagues, Judge Danser has been proud to demonstrate his independence from the DA'S office," said defense attorney L. Harmon, also a former prosecutor. "It is no secret, either to him or anyone else, that the DA's office did not like him. So they found a way to get rid of him." (S.J.M.N. 9/26)

This is it. DA need judge to be their rubber stamp. Since Feds plot a framed case, they need judge's cooperation to sign warrant to search and arrest. Now they suspended a judge and a coroner, either in a reluctant case or even something totally unnecessary. The timing is not a coincidence. They even extort and intimidate San Jose police force in violent way. (covertly) It seems they are planning a new frame case in coming months. Insider group scare the pants off of my revelation. They scare of that I'll reveal more.

172. Crazy persecution (10/20)

Though there were two negative report from lab about the tumour my father in law having, the doctor, with rich experience, insisted for a third expanded examination. In early October, hospital confirmed my father in law had a cancer. About a week later, my uncle (my mother's brother) living in Shanghai was said had cancer too. I can feel Feds speed up the persecution. Especially come with the recent news of unusual charge on local judge, coroner and police force.

The trial date of Judge Danser was set at 10/20. The 10/3 news reported the Coroner was suspended for at least two weeks which means decision would be made after 10/17. According to the experience that they had set the trial date of S.F.P.D. high ranking official the same day of my wife's travel date at 4/18, (The charge was dropped 4 days after I posted my doubt on 3/31) I think there will be a frame case taking place around 10/20.

My mother had scheduled to fly to Shanghai on 10/18 but later changed the date to 10/23. My wife's brother will come to visit his cancer sickened father on 10/24 from Toronto. (The one I think has been the target of SARS elimination in Canada) The most unusual thing was last night at 10 o'clock,(4/19) Mao's son came to my house to pick up his air ticket. It was an old tactic repeated by Feds again and again to establish a link between targets. (see #117. and # 121. ) His flight date is 4/23 too. I think all these were arranged by Feds. And they plan a framed case at this week-end.

Just at 7 pm tonight, (10/21) a stranger knocked at the door, gave me an envelope, said it's for my wife. That's something never happened before, of course, I refused. The eagerness to frame a case come to a crazy level.

173. Timing of SARS (10/21)

10/16/02: The bill to authorize President Bush to use military force in Iraq was signed. 11/16/02. One month later, the first SARS case was found in Guangdong Province, China. Nobody noticed it at that time.
January 2003: In Guangzhou, a super spreader who had flu like illness infected dozens of medical workers. This caused panic. The flu medicine was sold out in market. The panic lasted only a few days then diminished after government announcing everything was under control.
February 03: Hongkong stock and option market attacked. Hongkong currency attacked. The attack lasted 3 months.

But Iraq war couldn't delay. Because the hot summer weather(starts from May) was not fit for invade troops. If the war was estimated as long as two months, then it should start on March. Thus we saw the big outbreak of SARS in early March. The dramatic Johnny Chen's case caught the eyes of world. (see #134. From MARS to SARS, an intelligence work of revelation.) On 3/18, S.J.Mercury News reported,"CDC investigating mysterious illness that has afflicted more than 150 people in seven countries and caused nine deaths." Among them there was Frankfurt, Germany which embedded the cause of future outbreak of SARS if there had been a strong opposition when Iraq war started. Germany, along with France were the old Europe who opposed Bush's war. On 3/21, US and British Army invaded Iraq. The war went on smoothly. On 4/9, Baghdad was fallen. The success of war might have saved Europe from a SARS disaster.

174. Interest exchange

There is no formal statistic of death cases of SARS. According to newspaper, it was about 800. Among them: China: 349 (S.J.M.N.7/30), Hongkong: 299(World Journal, 9/11), Taiwan: 72 (W.J. 8/23), Canada 44 (W.J. 8/16), Singapore: 32 (W.J. 8/23) Vietnam; Thailand, Phillipine, Malaysia: each was under 5. China and Hongkong were the heaviest sufferer.

The economy of Hongkong seriously damaged by SARS. On 7/1, there was an anti-new security act protest on street, (500,000 people joined protest), Since Hongkong taken over by China in 1997, it suffered South-east financial crisis, two bird-flu attacks and SARS attack. Economy slowed down, unemployment was up. Media criticize the administration was incompetent, demand a regime change.

Hongkong was a former British colony, if the chief administrator stepping down, most suitable successor would be old official cultivated by Britain. It is clear who will be benefit from it. On 7/22, World Journal said that Beijing noticed that around the great protest of 7/1, many foreign intelligence agents arrived in Hongkong, some were from Taiwan. Beijing also noticed unusual gathering of British intelligence officers that former high ranking administrator of Hongkong, Hord (who came from British intelligence MI-6), had arrived in Hongkong in late May. As well as some former "psychology war" advisers. One of them said if Hongkong government was unable to solve the problem, there would be more larger scale protest. The pressure to change Hongkong regime was high.

Iraq war is an unjust war. Why British government joined US in this aggression despite the opposition of British people? It's obvious there was an interest exchange. In which US started a bio-attack to shake and awe Hongkong regime while Britain joined US in war to change regime of Iraq. So we saw that SARS outbreak was followed immediately by Iraq war in March. You help me hit Hongkong and I help you hit Iraq.

In the end there was a successful regime change in Iraq. But they failed in Hongkong. Under the pressure, two high ranking ministers, security chief and financial chief stepped down. But China preserved Tong JianHua as Chief administrator. China also passed friendly economic treaty and loosened the travel restriction of its citizens to Hongkong to help this island city to recover from the damage of SARS.

175. SARS and China (10/31)

Two cities were the target of SARS when it broke out in early March. But people didn't know Beijing except Hongkong was hit hard by the disease. Because Chinese government censored the information. So there was another dramatic revelation in early April. (see #134. From MARS to SARS, an intelligence work of revelation.) Several days later, two high ranking Chinese government officials stepped down.

What kind of role Chinese secret police played in this event? I think they knew it. When SARS broke out in early March, there was a People's Delegation Convention in Beijing. In which former president Jiang Zi Ming retired, left the chair of President to Hu Jing Tao. But people said Jiang Zi Ming was unwilling to do so. He still kept another important post: Chairman of armed force. Public opinion said Jiang was waiting to see new president in trouble so he could take back the lost power. SARS crisis, disturbance in Hongkong, if new president coudn't deal with it, Jiang Zi Ming might take the chance to come back. It was a power struggle. In which secret police chose a side they preferred to.

1. The spreading of SARS needed assistance of intelligence in remote area such like Inner Mongolia, Gan Su province, Si Chuan Province where I have relatives living .

2. The dramatic revelation in April was a result of intelligence work. Doctor Jiang, also visited his daughter in US this July. Because he was a key figure in revelation, Such a sensitive visit must be the result of agreement of intelligence of two countries.

3. There was a big protest (500,000 people took part in) in Hongkong on 7/1. New Beijing government was told it was only a small one in advance and had neglected this crisis. ( The report of pre-estimation was that less than 100,000 people would attend the demonstration.) Was it the incompetence of Chinese intelligence, or was it a deliberate misleading?

4. Former Chinese president Jiang ZiMing left Beijing to Shanghai during SARS crisis. He seemed knew Shanghai was a non-SARS area. Public opinion criticized him that Jiang Zi Ming hid in safe place to watch new government struggle with SARS disease.

5. There was no doubt Chinese secret police joined FBI and DEA in a framed drug case in FuJian Province. SARS was planned to eliminate the people whom knew my story. (see message 142, 143, 150, 155, 156, 159 - 162, 164)
In the report of San Jose Mercury News of 3/18 might reveal their intention. It said mysterious illness was found in seven countries: they were Germany; Canada; Singapore; Thailand; Vietnam; Hongkong; Phillipine. Among them Thailand and Vietnam were the only two countries I've sought asylum when I was drifted in South-east Asia. Hongkong; Phillipine and Canada were three places where I have relatives lived. If my wife had gone to FuJian on 4/18, the drug case would have been broken out earlier. There would have been also a big SARS outbreak and there would have been a lot of death. (More death to cover up the designated murder death)

fuck you baidu spider.

happy-faced-spider-shock-demotivational-poster-1236757037.jpg

176. Collusion of D.o.D. and D.o.J. (11/6)

After Bush got the Iraq war power, US had once planned to use small pox virus to activate the bio-attack. That's when Bush ordered a small pox vaccine program on December, 2002. The plan was abandoned. Perhaps it's too evident. How could US know there would be a small pox outbreak in advance? Finally they used SARS. Targetted at Hongkong for a regime change to exchange Great Britain to join the Iraq war. SARS also broke out in Beijing to divert the attention of Chinese government. So Beijing government couldn't attend two big crisis at the same time. SARS was also embedded in Europe and other countries. In case there was an strong opposition of Iraq war, the outbreak of SARS could divert public's attention. D.o.D. was quite lucky in Iraq war but SARS failed to change the regime of Hongkong.

SARS virus must come from secret military bio-lab of D.o.D. . But the spreading of it was done by intelligence. D.o.J. (FBI and DEA) took the chance to plot an elimination with its framed drug case. The framed drug case was abandoned after my wife cancelled her trip to China. The unusual events took place around her flight date (4/18) enabled me to realize the SARS plot.

Of course, intelligence wouldn't waste such a good chance to make money. The stock and option market in Hongkong and Taiwan became a cash register. I talked about foreign capital rapidly and violently invested in Taiwan stock market after 4/19, I thought it was fund used in drug case. But it might be only a minor part of speculator's investment. Most of them could be the funds from all those who planned the SARS attack, Include D.o.D and D.o.J. Or even possibly came from the funds from secret police of other countries who knew it. And apparently, they made a good money on this bio-attack that they even wanted to set up a special market particularly for predicting terror attack.

177. Terrorism future market

On 7/29/03, S.J.M.N. reported, "New Pentagon plan bets on future terror", "Controversial program allows speculators to win or lose money based on their predictions of future attacks, assassinations and coups. The Pentagon said such futures trading has been effective in forecasting elections."

"Traders bullish on a biological attack on Israel or bearish on the chances of a North Korean missil strike would have the opportunity to bet on the likelihood of such events on a new Internet site established by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, known as DARPA."

This time they targetted at American's pocket. The apparent ill-conceived plan caused a strong criticism. It was shut down right away. The progenitor of this trading market, Poindexter, had to resign.

This program revealed how corruptive US government was. The job of army is to defend its country. Now it is used to invade other country for the interest of a little group. It even tried to develop a trading market to make money. On the other hand, it also revealed many terrorist attack were manipulated by government. They either knew it in advance but allowed it to happen (911 attack), or create it themselves.( such like OKC bombing, anthrax attack, DC sniper shooting, SARS bio-attack)

As a matter of fact, the inside group has turned US, and the world into a terror market already. In which they manipulated terror attack, then in the name of "war on terror", they won a huge profit. Oil resource, big military spending, police power. And American people, lost big money, (though they haven't realized it right now, they will realize it later. government cleverly turned it into their debt) lost their job, and most of all, they lost their bill of rights. They are the big loser.

178. Control local police forces all over the nation (11/11)

In message "169. Development of Regime change in San Jose Police"(10/6), I talked about alleged attempt to control San Jose police department by high tech. murder and intimidation. I think some high ranking official of D.o.J. resigned to take responsibility. (I'll talk about it later.) But the effort to control local police force haven't stopped. On the contrary, they push it to a high level. D.o.J. want to control all local police forces over the whole nation. To force passing a bill favorite to them seems easier and more safty than to murder to control a single local police force.

On November 7, 2003, San Jose Mercury News reported:
"POST OFFICES CLOSED DURING ANTHRAX TESTS
The Postal Service closed 11 Washington, D.C.-area post offices Thursday while authorities ran tests to determine whether anthrax was detected at the Navy site that handles mail for federal agencies."

Since such kind of issue wouldn't appear for no reason, I thought, what kind of plot they plan to do this time? Then I found the answer later in Originaldissent website. The thread alleged FBI try to take over local police forces.

It's obvious once again Feds use terrorist way to push for passing a bill benefit them. Anthrax had been used to push the passing through of "Patriot Act", now it is used again to intimidate congresspeople to pass a bill enabling FBI to control local police forces of the whole nation.

Though the anthrax alert was cancelled next day on 11/8, it has done it's mission. Senators were warned of sniper shoot when they went to golf during sniper shoot spree. This Anthrax alert was the second time. Just a remind of a possible"anthrax letter" to law makers would be enough for an intimidation.

We can see how they played terror on law makers. 1. On Oct. 2001, anthrax in DC pushed passing through of "Patriot Act". 2. On Oct. 2002, DC sniper shooting helped passing through "Iraq war authorizing power" to President Bush. 3. On Nov. 7, 2003, DC area post office anthrax alert. This time they didn't make it a big one. They even put a low profile on the bill they wanted. Not much people know the 'JTTF Enhancement Act". But that's a big leap forward to expand the police power of D.o.J..

Reference:
Quote, "FBI/CIA Takeover of Local Police Forces? (Congressional Bill PENDING)

108th Congress

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the 'JTTF Enhancement Act of 2003'.

SEC. 2. JOINT TERRORISM TASK FORCES.

(a) JTTFS REQUIRED- The Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation shall carry out a program under which the Director maintains, in such regions and localities of the United States as the Director considers appropriate, task forces of law enforcement agents to combat international terrorism (known as joint terrorism task forces).

(b) COMPOSITION- Each task force under the program required by subsection (a) shall be comprised of at least one law enforcement agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Each such task force shall also include such other law enforcement agents as the Director considers appropriate, selected by the Director from among those Federal, State, and local law enforcement agents that are made available to the Director for such purposes...
---
November 4, 2003 Mrs. MALONEY (for herself and Mr. FROST) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Select Committee on Intelligence (Permanent Select), for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned "

http://forums.originaldissent.com/showthread.php?t=11012

179. Crazy persecution (2) (11/16)

I posted "175. SARS and China " on 10/31. Next morning, a lady came to my house pick up her air ticket. She talked aloud about house in XianMeng that even I was in bedroom I could hear she was going to FuJian. Each time people came for air ticket, there always came with an unusual event. This time it's an intimidation about that message. In that message I alleged the collusion of the secret police of US and China. Though they finished the Fujian drug case, new frame case is in process I believe. Those undercover agent from China, are still there.(I'll talk about it later)

Since I started to post in internet, It took 11 months of interval between each framed case in first three. 1. 6/11/2001 which used McVeigh's excution date. 2. 5/3/2002 which used B's anniversary party. 3. 4/18/2003 which used my wife's travel date. Then it accelerated after I revealed the SARS case. 4. 8/11/2003 the day computer virus Blaster attacked internet. 5. Around 10/23/2003 when my mother went to Shanghai, my wife's brother came to San Francisco. They separately went to visit newly cancer sickened relatives. The interval shortened to 2 months.

Besides to frame drug case, these days they aggressively intensify to murder by poison and microwave radiation. I think the cancer of my father in law and my uncle were the result of poison. Though I had long suspected they used microwave radiation, I could not feel it. (If microwave radiation is in a low sensitivity, people won't feel it. But in long run they got leukaemia.) I think so because I observed most residents of the community were moved away. (If not all) There is almost no child seen in this community. The people there mainly are agents and their support group. (informants) Occasionally agents would arrange a show of child but it always linked to some purpose. Recently I strongly felt such electric wave attack which caused dizziness and headache. Obviously they increase the sensitivity of EM wave.

180. Beware of housing bubble (11/16/03)

I originally plan to talk about this topic later. It's a long story how I found they manipulate housing market. But now it seems I might be eliminated by them anytime, so I omit the long story and remind people that anytime soon there will be a broken housing bubble, and a staggering economy following it.

I talked about they emptied the community and moved in their own people. The advantage is obvious: 1. Easy to monitor. They can watch in all angles and direction. And shoot EM wave at any convenient place. 2. In a framed case, the witness are all theirs. Such like in DC sniper case. 3. Easy to use EM wave. Either it is a ray or a field, EM wave is easy to penetrate a house wall. Only metal may stop it. That's why they clear the area and clear the children. To block the possible leaking of microwave ray, my neighbor parked their car in lane and on street, day and night. Like they don't have to go to work. Or this residence area is their work place.

People may have the question how they can buy so much houses? Because they treat it as a business. They make big money in manipulating house market. I have done such an estimation: If they bought a house in 1997 in my community which costed 200K, with down payment of 20K, and about 20K each year of payment and tax, if they sold it right now at market price of 380K their expense is 140K, they can make 40K profit from it. (1997 is the year they started to buy in real estates, 1999 is the year they push up the house price.) This is the case in my community when they can't use the house in other purpose. In other area, as an investment, they can rent the house off to offset the expense. So in same case, with 20K investment, deducted from profit of 180K, they have a net gain of 160K.

Why they can do it? They control politicians and big cooperations. They control Federal Reserve. They can demand a policy benefit to their business. That's why the federal interest is staying at 1% for such a long time. Because Feds has a lot of real estate property, their payments depend on interest rate. And that's why in an economic downturn, when stock market went to bear market, and government deficit go to a history high, and with high unemployment rate, there still is a rising house market.

Recently they have gradually sold out their real estates at a good price and reap a high profit. But not in my area. Because my case isn't finished. There are hundreds of such houses. (don't know how many they have in other area) The economic situation doesn't allow the interest rate to stay in such low. That may be one of the reasons they hurried to an aggressive persecution on me. When I was eliminated, they could sell these houses within one month or so, then I foresee there is an uprising of Federal interest and mortgage interest as well as a collapsing house market. There will be an economic downturn then.

Beware of a broken housing bubble.

181. Soup (11/21)

Poisoning is a traditional method to murder. There is no exception for Feds. But they do it in different way. They made it more like a natural disease or sometimes, directly plant virus or germ to the victims.

Sometime about 92 (? If I can't remember the exact time, I put a "?") my wife started to suggest me to go to the restaurant which Mr. X owned. Mr. X was a seller in Flea market. I thought he was an informant of Feds so I refused. My wife kept suggesting to go to Mr. X's restaurant although she knew I didn't like him and that restaurant was far away from our house. Her repeating suggestion caused my suspicion. What was it for?

One day when I was having meal with my wife, she took out two cups of soup. She gave me one "This beef soup is for you. I have that WonTon soup. I bought them from Mr. X's restaurant."

The long accumulated suspicion broke out. I was angry. "You know my opinion about Mr.X. Why are you keeping request me to eat his food? Is there something in the soup? You drink it." I pushed the beef soup cup to her.

My wife didn't say a word. She sat there, lowered her head, dare not to watch me. When I urged her " drink it, why you dare not drink it?" She had a strange reaction. She held a piece of chopstick, soaked it into the beef soup, then slowly put the chopstick into her mouth. She might drink a drop of soup or even less. Obviously she was forced to do so. So she herself suspected the soup might have been poisoned. That's the only way she could do then. Looked like tasting a little soup.

After my anger relaxed, I realized my wife was forced to do so. I hurried finish the meal. Left her behind to take care of that full cup of beef soap. Later when I got familiar with Feds tactic, I know that even she drank the whole cup of soup. Nothing would happen.

182. Sandwich

when I went to Galt Market every Tuesday then, I used to buy my lunch a day before from a Vietnamese food store. The customers were Asian people because the food was traditional Asian style. So it caught my eye when I saw a white man in sandwich cabinet whom was talking with sales ladies. The white man left right away when he saw me coming in. I felt it was unusual because he left without buying anything.

I told the sales ladies I want three sandwiches. The sales ladies looked flurried, turned their sights away and walked away to take care other customers whom came later. I was left alone for a few minutes. It was a deliberate negligence, I was angry. Then another saleslady just coming from other room picked my order. She took three already made sandwiches from a saving cabinet for me. It was unusual because they always made it on order. (customer could choose different meat and vegetables) The odd things puzzled me. It seemed they got these sandwiches particularly prepared for me.

Next day, after a busy morning, I was hungry. Looking at the sandwiches, I recalled the strange scene the day before and beef soup event. Did they put some poison in sandwich? I tried a small bite, taste is normal, than another bite.... I finished a sandwich, threw away the other two and waited for something to happen. Nothing happened.

It was contradict to my suspicion of poisoning. The above two events puzzled me for sometime. What happened exactly?

183. Imminent threat (11/23)

I break the sequence to write this. I think D.o.J. and FBI now may try to plant computer crime on me after they failed the other framing attemption.

In late October, my wife's brother came here to visit his cancer sickened father. He is a business man trading second hand computers and softwares. When he came to my house. He did two things. First, he talked about US dollars that it would devalue so it was better to change US dollar into other currency. Then he used my computer to check E-bay to see if his merchandise had been sold. He told me it was easy to make money in internet trading. I thought he was manipulated by Feds to influence me. I got used to this kind of tactics. 1. It's just like Isotope money, a method to detect how much money target have so they can loot. 2. Feds wish I do business in internet.

I don't care much about devalue US dollar because I am not rich. But I am sensitive to that internet business suggestion. I felt in advance Feds would use internet crime to frame me. This was another effort they try push me into the trap.

For a long time I was accused of spamming to post this thread because I post in many different sites. The accusation of spamming is unreasonable. Would Bush be a spammer if many web sites posting his speech of State Union? Or is the same book appear in different libraries a spam?

A few months ago, the spamming accusations on me suddenly disappeared. At the same time I saw many articles in Mercury News blaming spam and demand strict law against it. Since media is controlled by intelligence. I always can testify the intention of inside group. And this time they want an anti-spamming law for their private purpose to frame their dislike. Of course they got the law passed locally and nationally. Among them, the anti-spamming law in California is the most strict one.

Though I don't do any business in internet, I fear Feds will plant a framming case on me. They have such ability and resource.

I said I was under 24 hours surveillance by Feds. I was harassed by their cyber space team. I have reason to allege them doing so.

1. Long time ago, I logged in each forum automatically if I chose the function box of automatic log in. Now I failed most of them. So each time I have to manually log in. It may prove that my computer is under control of another server. I must enter internet through that server. So the automatic log in is defuntioned.

2. Because my messages missing frequently, I record them each time I post so I can track later. I noticed such a phenomenon. After I posting a message, the number of viewer column always increased by 2 not one. (e.g. when the view total was 100 before I click the thread, after I sent the message, it became 102 not 101) Which means there is another computer or server was on the thread synchro- locked with my computer. This observation never failed. It works automatically.

3. The monitor agent often communicate with me through forum mostly with malicious ridicules. So I often got an instant reply. Once they had made a mistake that their reply even posted before I posted mine. (when I finished writing and left for something else before posting it.) So I knew they can see the same view in my screen.

4. In early time when I just started to post in internet, (about year 2000 and 2001), I found my thread was filtered off from other readers. I discovered it when I enter the forum as a guest. I couldn't find my thread. But the thread appeared if I logged in with my name. So a person maybe cheated that he is in a discuss forum while in fact no other people is able to see his messages. It takes place when his computer is under the control of another special server which filters it from the connection to internet. I proved this by using another line.

I went to T's computer. (Tenant who rented my room then) He had a seperate phone line. With his permission I used his user's name to go to the site. I couldn't find my thread. T, faced the fact, admitted it was possible I was under FBI surveillance. (Though I alleged he is an Chinese undercover, too.)

I was puzzled at that time if they could control my computer, they can control T's computer too. So their secret won't been discovered. It was easy to switch the line connection for them. Until they pushed through "Patriot Act" I knew why. Originally, FBI must got Judge's permission to monitor suspect's phone line. It limited the only line suspect using. So when I tested in T's line, their trick was revealed. That's why they demand a vast power of electronical surveillance in "Patriot Act". They succeeded. Now Feds can abuse their power to harass people without judge's permission at the reason only they suspicious. The "Patriot Act" does little to terrorism but vastly hurt civil liberty and cover up the corruption of D.o. J.

Since I am very careful not to fall in trap they set up. How can Feds frame me in internet frame case?
Planting.

5. Spread fake messages assuming my name and use my internet address. See "132. plant fake petition.(5/22)", "127. Heavy harassment (5/3)".

6. Assuming my internet address. Technically they have no problem to send fake messages from my address and use my phone line. They have done so before. Several times I was banned from web-sites. After my protest, the web host said it was a mistake. Because they found someone else in same server address of mine sent harassing messages. Here is one example: (Host's explanation)

<http://www.funtrivia.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB24&Number=207635&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&vc=1> #207714 - 12/24/02 11:14 AM Edit Reply Quote
"Actually kathaksung wasn't banned, it only appeared that he had been and had the same effect as if he had been. It was another person who was actually banned but who was on the same IP address, that IP address has now been unbanned as it covered more than one person. Had kathaksung e-mailed Gunslinger about it the matter would have been sorted out."

I felt it was an imminient threat because recently, my wife wants to install broad band DSL. Because with which several people can go to internet at same time, I fear Feds may take the chance to plant fake messages on me and rejected the idea.

Then three days ago, a telephone company mail showed my wife installed a new phone line without my awareness. I had a discussion with my wife but failed to persuade her abandoning the new phone line. I think it's a Fed's manipulation. It makes a plant possible. Even if I am home alone and surfing in internet, they could accuse that criminal messages sent from another computer from another line was from the same house and I am the only person in the house. (My daughter has another computer)

Two days ago, news from World Journal "Federal sweep computer crime, 125 arrested"
A.G. Ashcroft announced on Oct 20 that government in "Operation Cyber Sweep" they arrested 125 cyberspace criminals, including hackers, ID thief and other swindlers. Suspects also include those immitate software, illegal selling Honour Medals in internet, or invading web site to send patriot information.

Combine all these with crazy persecution, I feel this time D.o.J. will plant cyber space crime to frame me. I announce here I won't do any business in internet, or do anything threatening others or illegal things in internet except the thread in forum to reveal the corrupt and criminal things committed by government. I don't send any private e-mail to anyone except the e-mail to host if harassing happened.

D.o.J. and Ashcroft are crazy. Their eagerness to frame me may reveal their fear. One of the reasons I think is: a coming explosion of housing bubble.

184. Jobless recovery (12/1)

About as early as 2000 or 2001, when I logged in to the forum of Delphi group, I noticed the loggin name sometimes became kathaksun1, or kathaksun2. I have never used such a user's name. At that time I had no knowledge of spamming or someone assuming my name. I thought it might be the software error of Delphi. And if I was able to log in automatically, I didn't care much of it.

A week ago, I was refused from visiting Savant society which is a member of Delphi group. The reason is I have more than one user's name. They listed the above 2 and another one. I do have another user's name, sungkathak. Because when I was banned for no reason, I had to log in with another name to complain. But kathaksun1 and kathaksun2 are not mine. I've posted in Savant society for more than a year, never had a problem. Why they suddenly made trouble for me on this issue?

It took place at the same time of "cyberspace crime" threat. The two names, originally were used by agents monitoring on me, I think. And the names might have been used to post harassing articles, which had caused me being banned from many forums. Now they intend to use it to frame a cyberspace crime.
--------------
My wife suddenly ordered another telephone line, telephone company got it connected, but because the plug of phone line (inside house) is broken and my wife doesn't know how to fix it. So the line was still not used.

Why does Feds want a new phone line? Technically they have no problem to plant on the line I'm using. Because in that old line, there are plenty of my messages revealing how Feds frame a case, include "cyberspace crime". How could they make jury or judge believe their word with such evidence? With a new line, with no other record except their "evidence", they can frame a case.

The pressure on my wife is so heavy that she threatened to move out and now it's "divorce" to me. Why Feds is so eager to finish this case even using a rogue's way? I think it's the 2004 president election.

Bush is a favorite of inside group. They want him to stay for the 2nd term. But he did nothing good. So the only way inside group can do is to give him a prosperous economy. That's why media beat the drum to propaganda the economy is recovering "Growth is now super-super strong compared to super strong,'', "U.S. 3rd-Qtr GDP Grew at 8.2% Rate, Fastest Since '84". Do you feel this super-super strong recovery? Pay-check raised? Employment fully? Or only impression from media?

A fully recovery means high employment, rising income. Company must expand their business. All these need capital, will cause a rising interest in financial market. But FBI is holding a large amount of real estate property. Any interest rising will increase their monthly payment to the loan, and will also cause a housing market price collapse. Nothing can hurt Feds' interest. So Federal interest maintains at 1%. And Bush administration can only invent a new word," jobless recovery". But jobless recovery can't cheat people. That's why I am persecuted so violently.

185. How hard they worked to maintain Bush's fame.

Inside group tried their best to keep Bush's fame. It reflected how they prepared for Bush's state visit to London.

Bush's Britain visit is a controversial one. And was opposed by most Britons. British government and Royal family were reluctant to entertain such a notorious guest. so they were intimidated. Bush is a proxy of Israel, he has done good to Israel by activate Iraq war, he should have an honorable trip according to that interest group. Then we see how high ranking of Great Britain bent to the pressure. 1. The leaking of information that Princess Diana's death was designed by British intelligence and Royal family. That targets at British intelligence. 2. Tony Blair went to hospital for heart trouble. Target at P.M. 3. News of Prince Charles's scandal with his servant. Target at Royal family. All these took place at the time just before Bush's visit. And Great Britain obeyed.

Bush had a glorious state visit. He stayed in Royal's palace in London and welcomed by Royal family. And "Guardian" issued a so said poll "Majority welcome Bush's visit" which was spread vastly in internet by intelligence accessaries. All this is the result of work of intelligence.

At same time, they also threw out the news of Michael Jackson's molesting case to divert public's attention on how Bush was protested by Britons. That's the tactic intelligence used to do, if you are familiar with them. ( see "64. My Brother in law was targetted." how they use McVeigh's execution to divert a framed drug case)

181. Soup (11/21)

Poisoning is a traditional method to murder. There is no exception for Feds. But they do it in different way. They made it more like a natural disease or sometimes, directly plant virus or germ to the victims.

Sometime about 92 (? If I can't remember the exact time, I put a "?") my wife started to suggest me to go to the restaurant which Mr. X owned. Mr. X was a seller in Flea market. I thought he was an informant of Feds so I refused. My wife kept suggesting to go to Mr. X's restaurant although she knew I didn't like him and that restaurant was far away from our house. Her repeating suggestion caused my suspicion. What was it for?

One day when I was having meal with my wife, she took out two cups of soup. She gave me one "This beef soup is for you. I have that WonTon soup. I bought them from Mr. X's restaurant."

The long accumulated suspicion broke out. I was angry. "You know my opinion about Mr.X. Why are you keeping request me to eat his food? Is there something in the soup? You drink it." I pushed the beef soup cup to her.

My wife didn't say a word. She sat there, lowered her head, dare not to watch me. When I urged her " drink it, why you dare not drink it?" She had a strange reaction. She held a piece of chopstick, soaked it into the beef soup, then slowly put the chopstick into her mouth. She might drink a drop of soup or even less. Obviously she was forced to do so. So she herself suspected the soup might have been poisoned. That's the only way she could do then. Looked like tasting a little soup.

After my anger relaxed, I realized my wife was forced to do so. I hurried finish the meal. Left her behind to take care of that full cup of beef soap. Later when I got familiar with Feds tactic, I know that even she drank the whole cup of soup. Nothing would happen.

182. Sandwich

when I went to Galt Market every Tuesday then, I used to buy my lunch a day before from a Vietnamese food store. The customers were Asian people because the food was traditional Asian style. So it caught my eye when I saw a white man in sandwich cabinet whom was talking with sales ladies. The white man left right away when he saw me coming in. I felt it was unusual because he left without buying anything.

I told the sales ladies I want three sandwiches. The sales ladies looked flurried, turned their sights away and walked away to take care other customers whom came later. I was left alone for a few minutes. It was a deliberate negligence, I was angry. Then another saleslady just coming from other room picked my order. She took three already made sandwiches from a saving cabinet for me. It was unusual because they always made it on order. (customer could choose different meat and vegetables) The odd things puzzled me. It seemed they got these sandwiches particularly prepared for me.

Next day, after a busy morning, I was hungry. Looking at the sandwiches, I recalled the strange scene the day before and beef soup event. Did they put some poison in sandwich? I tried a small bite, taste is normal, than another bite.... I finished a sandwich, threw away the other two and waited for something to happen. Nothing happened.

It was contradict to my suspicion of poisoning. The above two events puzzled me for sometime. What happened exactly?

183. Imminent threat (11/23)

I break the sequence to write this. I think D.o.J. and FBI now may try to plant computer crime on me after they failed the other framing attemption.

In late October, my wife's brother came here to visit his cancer sickened father. He is a business man trading second hand computers and softwares. When he came to my house. He did two things. First, he talked about US dollars that it would devalue so it was better to change US dollar into other currency. Then he used my computer to check E-bay to see if his merchandise had been sold. He told me it was easy to make money in internet trading. I thought he was manipulated by Feds to influence me. I got used to this kind of tactics. 1. It's just like Isotope money, a method to detect how much money target have so they can loot. 2. Feds wish I do business in internet.

I don't care much about devalue US dollar because I am not rich. But I am sensitive to that internet business suggestion. I felt in advance Feds would use internet crime to frame me. This was another effort they try push me into the trap.

For a long time I was accused of spamming to post this thread because I post in many different sites. The accusation of spamming is unreasonable. Would Bush be a spammer if many web sites posting his speech of State Union? Or is the same book appear in different libraries a spam?

A few months ago, the spamming accusations on me suddenly disappeared. At the same time I saw many articles in Mercury News blaming spam and demand strict law against it. Since media is controlled by intelligence. I always can testify the intention of inside group. And this time they want an anti-spamming law for their private purpose to frame their dislike. Of course they got the law passed locally and nationally. Among them, the anti-spamming law in California is the most strict one.

Though I don't do any business in internet, I fear Feds will plant a framming case on me. They have such ability and resource.

I said I was under 24 hours surveillance by Feds. I was harassed by their cyber space team. I have reason to allege them doing so.

1. Long time ago, I logged in each forum automatically if I chose the function box of automatic log in. Now I failed most of them. So each time I have to manually log in. It may prove that my computer is under control of another server. I must enter internet through that server. So the automatic log in is defuntioned.

2. Because my messages missing frequently, I record them each time I post so I can track later. I noticed such a phenomenon. After I posting a message, the number of viewer column always increased by 2 not one. (e.g. when the view total was 100 before I click the thread, after I sent the message, it became 102 not 101) Which means there is another computer or server was on the thread synchro- locked with my computer. This observation never failed. It works automatically.

3. The monitor agent often communicate with me through forum mostly with malicious ridicules. So I often got an instant reply. Once they had made a mistake that their reply even posted before I posted mine. (when I finished writing and left for something else before posting it.) So I knew they can see the same view in my screen.

4. In early time when I just started to post in internet, (about year 2000 and 2001), I found my thread was filtered off from other readers. I discovered it when I enter the forum as a guest. I couldn't find my thread. But the thread appeared if I logged in with my name. So a person maybe cheated that he is in a discuss forum while in fact no other people is able to see his messages. It takes place when his computer is under the control of another special server which filters it from the connection to internet. I proved this by using another line.

I went to T's computer. (Tenant who rented my room then) He had a seperate phone line. With his permission I used his user's name to go to the site. I couldn't find my thread. T, faced the fact, admitted it was possible I was under FBI surveillance. (Though I alleged he is an Chinese undercover, too.)

I was puzzled at that time if they could control my computer, they can control T's computer too. So their secret won't been discovered. It was easy to switch the line connection for them. Until they pushed through "Patriot Act" I knew why. Originally, FBI must got Judge's permission to monitor suspect's phone line. It limited the only line suspect using. So when I tested in T's line, their trick was revealed. That's why they demand a vast power of electronical surveillance in "Patriot Act". They succeeded. Now Feds can abuse their power to harass people without judge's permission at the reason only they suspicious. The "Patriot Act" does little to terrorism but vastly hurt civil liberty and cover up the corruption of D.o. J.

Since I am very careful not to fall in trap they set up. How can Feds frame me in internet frame case?
Planting.

5. Spread fake messages assuming my name and use my internet address. See "132. plant fake petition.(5/22)", "127. Heavy harassment (5/3)".

6. Assuming my internet address. Technically they have no problem to send fake messages from my address and use my phone line. They have done so before. Several times I was banned from web-sites. After my protest, the web host said it was a mistake. Because they found someone else in same server address of mine sent harassing messages. Here is one example: (Host's explanation)

<http://www.funtrivia.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB24&Number=207635&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&vc=1> #207714 - 12/24/02 11:14 AM Edit Reply Quote
"Actually kathaksung wasn't banned, it only appeared that he had been and had the same effect as if he had been. It was another person who was actually banned but who was on the same IP address, that IP address has now been unbanned as it covered more than one person. Had kathaksung e-mailed Gunslinger about it the matter would have been sorted out."

I felt it was an imminient threat because recently, my wife wants to install broad band DSL. Because with which several people can go to internet at same time, I fear Feds may take the chance to plant fake messages on me and rejected the idea.

Then three days ago, a telephone company mail showed my wife installed a new phone line without my awareness. I had a discussion with my wife but failed to persuade her abandoning the new phone line. I think it's a Fed's manipulation. It makes a plant possible. Even if I am home alone and surfing in internet, they could accuse that criminal messages sent from another computer from another line was from the same house and I am the only person in the house. (My daughter has another computer)

Two days ago, news from World Journal "Federal sweep computer crime, 125 arrested"
A.G. Ashcroft announced on Oct 20 that government in "Operation Cyber Sweep" they arrested 125 cyberspace criminals, including hackers, ID thief and other swindlers. Suspects also include those immitate software, illegal selling Honour Medals in internet, or invading web site to send patriot information.

Combine all these with crazy persecution, I feel this time D.o.J. will plant cyber space crime to frame me. I announce here I won't do any business in internet, or do anything threatening others or illegal things in internet except the thread in forum to reveal the corrupt and criminal things committed by government. I don't send any private e-mail to anyone except the e-mail to host if harassing happened.

D.o.J. and Ashcroft are crazy. Their eagerness to frame me may reveal their fear. One of the reasons I think is: a coming explosion of housing bubble.

184. Jobless recovery (12/1)

About as early as 2000 or 2001, when I logged in to the forum of Delphi group, I noticed the loggin name sometimes became kathaksun1, or kathaksun2. I have never used such a user's name. At that time I had no knowledge of spamming or someone assuming my name. I thought it might be the software error of Delphi. And if I was able to log in automatically, I didn't care much of it.

A week ago, I was refused from visiting Savant society which is a member of Delphi group. The reason is I have more than one user's name. They listed the above 2 and another one. I do have another user's name, sungkathak. Because when I was banned for no reason, I had to log in with another name to complain. But kathaksun1 and kathaksun2 are not mine. I've posted in Savant society for more than a year, never had a problem. Why they suddenly made trouble for me on this issue?

It took place at the same time of "cyberspace crime" threat. The two names, originally were used by agents monitoring on me, I think. And the names might have been used to post harassing articles, which had caused me being banned from many forums. Now they intend to use it to frame a cyberspace crime.
--------------
My wife suddenly ordered another telephone line, telephone company got it connected, but because the plug of phone line (inside house) is broken and my wife doesn't know how to fix it. So the line was still not used.

Why does Feds want a new phone line? Technically they have no problem to plant on the line I'm using. Because in that old line, there are plenty of my messages revealing how Feds frame a case, include "cyberspace crime". How could they make jury or judge believe their word with such evidence? With a new line, with no other record except their "evidence", they can frame a case.

The pressure on my wife is so heavy that she threatened to move out and now it's "divorce" to me. Why Feds is so eager to finish this case even using a rogue's way? I think it's the 2004 president election.

Bush is a favorite of inside group. They want him to stay for the 2nd term. But he did nothing good. So the only way inside group can do is to give him a prosperous economy. That's why media beat the drum to propaganda the economy is recovering "Growth is now super-super strong compared to super strong,'', "U.S. 3rd-Qtr GDP Grew at 8.2% Rate, Fastest Since '84". Do you feel this super-super strong recovery? Pay-check raised? Employment fully? Or only impression from media?

A fully recovery means high employment, rising income. Company must expand their business. All these need capital, will cause a rising interest in financial market. But FBI is holding a large amount of real estate property. Any interest rising will increase their monthly payment to the loan, and will also cause a housing market price collapse. Nothing can hurt Feds' interest. So Federal interest maintains at 1%. And Bush administration can only invent a new word," jobless recovery". But jobless recovery can't cheat people. That's why I am persecuted so violently.

185. How hard they worked to maintain Bush's fame.

Inside group tried their best to keep Bush's fame. It reflected how they prepared for Bush's state visit to London.

Bush's Britain visit is a controversial one. And was opposed by most Britons. British government and Royal family were reluctant to entertain such a notorious guest. so they were intimidated. Bush is a proxy of Israel, he has done good to Israel by activate Iraq war, he should have an honorable trip according to that interest group. Then we see how high ranking of Great Britain bent to the pressure. 1. The leaking of information that Princess Diana's death was designed by British intelligence and Royal family. That targets at British intelligence. 2. Tony Blair went to hospital for heart trouble. Target at P.M. 3. News of Prince Charles's scandal with his servant. Target at Royal family. All these took place at the time just before Bush's visit. And Great Britain obeyed.

Bush had a glorious state visit. He stayed in Royal's palace in London and welcomed by Royal family. And "Guardian" issued a so said poll "Majority welcome Bush's visit" which was spread vastly in internet by intelligence accessaries. All this is the result of work of intelligence.

At same time, they also threw out the news of Michael Jackson's molesting case to divert public's attention on how Bush was protested by Britons. That's the tactic intelligence used to do, if you are familiar with them. ( see "64. My Brother in law was targetted." how they use McVeigh's execution to divert a framed drug case)

186. Slow poison (12/6/03) (continue to message 181 and 182)

When I thought over what happened to the sandwich and beef soup. I recalled an article in Readers' digest. It was a story about a defect Russian pilot.

Lt. Viktor Belenko drove a Mig-25 to Nakodate, Japan on 9/6/1976. The Mig-25 was the most advanced fighter in Russia at that time. US experts flied to Japan, dismantled the plane and had a thorough examination. They returned the dismantled Mig fighter to Soviet Union about ten days later. The defect pilot, was under "witness protection" and lived in somewhere US.

I noticed the article talked about that once authority had suspected this was a fake defection because the expert found some most important part of technique were missing in the plane. The article also talked about that Belenko refused a huge rewards. (millions of dollars) He said he wanted to make a living by his own hands. That his defection was not for money but for opinion. It's real incredible for money oriented intelligence, I think.

The thing impressed me most was the pilot was poisoned when he was hidden in witness shelter. Belenko was still young but he was bald. The medical examination concluded that it was caused by slow poison of a kind of rare metal. (I forgot the name of that metal) The article, of course, alleged it to the work of KGB. I don't believe it. Few people would know where the pilot was if he was under "witness protection". And it was easy to identify the person who had access to pilot's food. (Slow poison took a long time work.) Most likely he became a Quinea pig for intelligence in test of slow poison. When he was of no use but a burden for them.

There are many such examples. The most known one were former Phillipine President Marcos, and former Iranian Tsar Barlivie. When they were rulers they were loyal ally of US. Once they lost power and had to drift abroad they became a political burden of US. Because they were ousted by their own people. Barlivie even couldn't find a shelter in US.. They both died in a short time. ( in about three years or less?) Marcos died of kidney failure and Barlivie died of cancer(?)

There are many advantages of slow poison murder. 1. Work covertly. All death are like a natural one. (like diabetes, kidney failure, cancer...) 2. Control the death on will. They can make target getting sick by slow poison, once the death is neccesary for Feds, what they have to do is just increase the dose, the target died to intelligence' demand without causing a suspicion. 3. Deniable. If the lethal dose is 100 gram, they can dilute the actual poison dose at 1 gram each. So it's safe for them even if they were caught. Because it' s not lethal. 4. It's hard to track because the dose each time used is a tiny one.

This explains what happened in sandwich and beef soup story. The people involved behaved strangely. They thought there was something in food. Nobody knew it was a slow poison, and anybody could eat it and nothing would have happened unless they were fed for a long time. Later, I still noticed they slowly poisoned me. I omit the story here because there is more urge information to tell. I'll post them if there is chance.

Though I couldn't feel the poison before. The situation changed this year. Since this July, they aggressively intensified the persecution. Include poison which I think led to the cancer outbroke of my father in law. I can feel uncomfort after eating poisoned food. This is one reason I said they are going crazy. Feds increased poison dose. They are in a hurry

187. Drinking water (12/11/03)

We used to buy drinking water from coin operated water machine stood outside the super market. Sometime in late 2000(?), my wife told me to buy water from a store. She bought a member card there, so when I went to buy water, I only have to tell the staff the name of my wife and needed not to pay. (She bought a membership card there) It was a drinking water store newly opened in shopping center.

In my house, my father in law drank tea which using boiling tap water. My wife rarely drank at home or she drank with boiling water too. Only my daughter and I drank the cold water bought from machine. Sometime at that period my daughter started to drink bottle water. I noticed this because bottle water is much expensive than the water bought from water store. When I saw my wife bought case of bottle water, I thought she was too spoil our daughter to waste money. But I said nothing about it. How could I knew this meant something else?

Then I had a pain in arm bone. As the pain became more frequently happened, I worried. I recalled a news story. Quite a lot of people lived in a city of Japan got a strange illness - bone ache. At last they found it was because their drinking water was polluted by a chemical compound of mercury(forgot the name). Linked this story, the newly opened water store, and I becoming the only person who drank the water from that store. I realized where the problem came from. I stopped drink the water from that store. The pain in bone did not disappeared right away. It faded gradually as time pasted and at last, no more.

It's easy to switch the water supply from normal tank to poisoned water tank. What happened when there were other people buying water at the same time? There is a row of water tap there. I think they don't care. Because each time the dose is small and won't cause immediate problem.

188. Increase the poison dose

I did most kitchen work at home. Every night, there used to be four of us: my daughter, my wife, her father and I had supper together. Since this July, when my wife introduced "health juice", less and less people had supper together, and after my father in law was sick in early August, I was the only one took meal on table.

I noticed my daughter almost didn't eat at home since July. July was summer vacation. Everyday near noon, there always were call from her classmates, she went out until after super. When the school season began, she had special program which required her to stay in school until 8.pm. On week-ends, my wife often took her eat outside. My wife, since then, used to come back after 8.pm. My father in law couldn't eat normally since early August.

I suspected one source of poison came from the "free food". (see "167. The frame case is going on (9/26)"), even I tried not to touch it, I couldn't avoid it all the time. Because there were so much: from bread, cereal, can food, to fresh vegetable like cabbage, onion, mushroom .... and fruit. Frankly I didn't feel any unwell if I ate these food. Probably poison dose was light because more people fed on it. The "free food" supply stopped after I posted message #167.

Another source probably came from "gift food". My wife used to bring home candy, cake, cookie, said it was gift from customers. But in this July, the "moon cake" she brought home was different. (A Chinese cookie for "Moon Festival") I was indisposed after testing a piece of it. Obviously Feds increased poison dose. We shared one piece of moon cake. Nobody touched the rest since. There were four pieces of cake in one tin box. The rest three and another tin remained on dining table for five months untouched. A few days ago they disappeared after I talked about poison.

When I have meals alone at home these days, I felt indisposed. The symptoms are: 1. coughing which may start right away after meal and could last for several hours. 2. Indispose feeling in liver area. 3. Itch at joint area of arm and elbow. ( from lymph?) 4. Red urine. Urine colour is deep yellow like red. ( blood inside?) These may be from different poison because I observed them by separate testing of food.

189. Poison food in super market (12/16)

I have no drive license. (see "64. My Brother in law was targetted".) Food was brought home by my wife. So I went shopping myself by bike. But soon it didn't work too. I still felt the above symptoms. Did they poison food in super markets I went? ( I went to several markets.) I did a test. There is a super market I rarely go because the price is extremely expensive there. (e.g. the egg is 2.60 to 3.25 a dozen compare 0.99 a dozen in Chinese super market, vegetable price are twice or triple expensive) I bought some food there and made a meal. It worked. None of the above symptoms appeared. Which means they go crazy to poison food in super market I frequently go.

How did Feds do it? I found they particularly poisoned the food I used to consume. For example, Tofu and egg, vegetable and fish are the food I bought everytime. I noticed the brand I used to buy was in scarcity. Usually there are bunch of boxes of Tofu in cabinet, piled up high, now the brand I used to buy were only four left when I came. There were 20 column rail of egg, now most were empty when I went there. Or only two fish left which I used to buy. Left me little to choose. They force me buy from limited quantity which were poisoned food.

Another tactic is to lure me in with low price. I have no income so I always buy the cheapest. Once in Chinese super market they marked the cheapest fish even cheaper. It was 1.19 a pound, it marked: "Special today, 0.99 a pound if not fry." (They have a fry service, and I always asked that service) I at that time was aware of their tactic and didn't buy. But I was puzzled at "no fry" mark. Why? I thought it was probably the poison on fish would spread into oil and made my fish not much poisoned after fry. Also it would pollute the other fish asked for fry service.

I tried next time. I picked up two fish and called for service. There were three salesmen with no customers at that time. The one I called for was reluctant at first. He watched at the other two men. The two turned their sight away. One hurried to find some clean work to do and another just walked away. Same scene like what happened in sandwich store 10 years ago. (see "182. Sandwich") The nearest salesman had to attend me. When I told him to fry it, he handed the fish back and said, "it's too frozen to fry". This never had taken place before. All fish are in same cabinet and always covered by fry service. I knew why and just left.

All these happened in recent months. When they failed in other way, Feds aggressively increase the poison dose and distributed the poisoned food to me in a rogue's way. What if other people bought the poisoned food? They don't care. Though the dose was increased, it won't kill instantly. That's one advantage of "slow poison". I don't know if the salesmen knew these fish were poisoned or not. But at least they were told not to fry some kind of fish. (The kind I used to buy)

Because of their strange behaviour I think these salesmen knew me (someone showed my picture to them? Or alert them a few minutes before I arrived at super market?). I don't go to super market often except these two months.

I now have to abandon normal food I used to have and try some other variety randomly.

190. Informant everywhere (12/21)

In early 1990's I found Feds emptied the most community and moved in their own people: agents and their support group, informants, disguised as residents and tenants.

In about 1997(?), in a chat with Grandma Huang, (see "10. The death of old people"), she complained her tenants behaved like villain. They abusing her food stored in refrigerator. When she complained they scolded her. She said one of tenants was a thief, she stole from a nearby super market where she worked.

Grandpa Huang and Grandma Huang were healthy people before. After their children moved out, about in mid 1990's, they got sick. Grandma Huang's illness was kidney failure. I alleged it was the work of Feds. And I also was aware that Feds not only filled the community with their own people, those people also worked in nearby shopping centers.

In January 2001, news paper reported a case. A Photo Clerk tipped police that she saw a picture of an Asian man posing with an arsenal of guns and home made bombs. Police searched DeGuzman's room in north San Jose. DeGuzman was a De Anza Collige student who had sent film to develop. They found home-made bombs and gun in his room, and said he had a plan in his journal that he would bomb his classmates next day to the day when police arrested him.

"DeGuzman's lawyers argued he never planned to carry out the plot and said assembling the arsenal and fantasizing of mass murder were a therapeutic exercise to cope with severe depression." (S.J.M.N.)

DeGuzman was sentenced 7 years in prison.

There are many questions in this case.

1. Is it an illegal search to watch customer's picture?

2. How could such a picture became the cause of a case? To posing with a gun and bomb is popular in drama, or for a weapon-fan's personal preference. Will that kind of picture (holding a gun or bomb) become a cause of search warranty?

3. Why police didn't arrest DeGuzman the day they said he plotted to bomb. (next day to the arresting day) Arresting him when he moved the bomb in his car to the College would have perfectly proved the plot. (paper said police saw in Computer the journal of DeGuzman thus knew his plot in advance.)

4. Now it could be a wrong case because DeGuzman had to choose the easy one in plea bargain. (If he denied any plot but was found guilty by jury, he'll face a life sentence. See "66. Turn innocent into criminal (5/20/2002)")

5. DeGuzman was found guilty based on a plan. (no action) If that stands, then Government should be prosecuted as terrorist, too. The evidence is clear. They had a plan to attack their own people, bombing; sniper shooting.... That's the plan "Operation Northwoods ". (see "109. Beware another terror attack") Why a civilian was found guilty while government can be exempt from it?

I can explain this case. It was a work of Feds. Though the newspaper didn't identify the location, from "Long's drug store" and "shopping center in Berryessa Road" of different reports, I knew the case took place in a photo cabinet of "Longs drugs store" in a shopping center I went sometimes at that time. My bank was in that shopping center. Each time I went to bank, I always went to nearby food store do some shopping. Longs Drugs Store was a few steps away from the bank and a place I went often. And I had developed pictures there.

I think the staffs there were all warned to notice a "minority" if there was any suspicion . The staff who tipped police was a 19 years old daughter of a policeman. Who eagerly reported her discovery after she went through the picture in her counter. I don't think police have the same ability as Feds do to read people's computer screen. DeGuzman's journal was a private one. Do you think he would publicize it in internet? Especially as police said that's a bombing plot? The case from the beginning was an illegal one violated the law of illegal search and arrest of 4th amendment. Only poor people can never get a protection against Feds' abusing power. That's why they dragged the case for nearly two years for trial. (a plea bargain of "life sentence" or "in one year or so, if you behaved good, you will be free", which will you choose?)

It was a case caused by informants Feds arranged there. I was aware of it from the beginning. This case told me how important the 4th amendment was to innocent people, but it was eroded by Patriot Act. Now it's legal for Feds to carry on a secret search and arrest under Patriot Act.

So when I found they poisoned the food in super markets, I had no surprise. I am too familiar with them. That's what mafia does to a witness of their crime. Even the poison food will hurt many people's health. There were similar cases. I'll tell you if there is chance.

191. Framming a case in December (12/26)

My young sister (B's wife) had a trip with her children to China on 12/20. I think it was arranged by Feds. B is a target of Feds as I've talked about for many times.

Same day when she left, a handful of areas in San Francisco suffered a power outage which lasted until 12/22. I noticed the power station which caused blackout was two blocks away from B's warehouse. Blackout is a tactic used by Feds to paralyse the security alarm system, so they can break into target's house or company for an illegal search or a planting. In an attempt framing case in August, there was the similar Great Blackout in NewYork. (see message "167. The frame case is going on (9/26)")

Almost at same time, Federal announced terror warning, raised alert to orange code. As I said, they always planned a big event to divert public's attention from framming case. So if the framming case happens, I do believe there will be a terror attack taking place too. And they said it would be like the scale of 911 attack or even bigger.

On 12/23, the first case of "mad cow" of US was reported in Washington State. I don't believe these mysterious occurrence. If it's a disease, then there must be more suffering cows. There should be an origin, there should be a trail. If it was caused by feed, than the suffering cows should be much more. Now it looks like a meteorite, (less than the chance of meteorite) suddenly emerged there. Just like SARS, jumped up to their demand. (of course, I have no doubt after my post, they will create a story of mad cow trail)

I have been alert on this issue for a long time. Feds has used EM wave ray to kill for sometime. Which can damage human's brain but leaving no trace outwards. (see "81. "Mysterious blow"") So when they made an unusual propaganda on "Meningitise", "West Nile", "Mad cow" in media, I would be on alert. They talked about mad cow year ago. And I told my wife not to buy beef. I don't worry about beef's quality, I worry Feds would use it as cover up to murder. Like they using WMD to start a war.

Next day on 12/24, another sister of mine came to my house. What she brought to me was not X'mas gift but food. There was a pack of sausages she said tested good. I checked the label, it was made of pork and beef. So this is the food I won't touch.

Whatever the mad cow case is a natural occurrence or a created one, Feds seems will take it as an excuse to murder. I felt they use EM wave more often recently (see "Recently I felt such electric wave attack which caused faint and headache. Obviously they increase the sensitivity of EM wave.". (179. Crazy persecution (2) (11/16)"))

They are doing it in rogue's way. It's urgent because it's time for Bush's re-election. The openning of employment gate must be no later than median 2004. The prosperous economy will cause inflation which make interest rate rising. D.o.J. must clear their real estate property before the collapse of housing market. So we see The operation was now in high ranking level. (mad cow, orange code, terrorist attack.) The influence is international. They are using all their magic weapons.

192. Events sensitive (1/1/04)

Sometime ago, I forbid my daughter to bring her classmates to sleep over at my house. Several weeks ago, when she complained about that, I asked her how was her opinion about Michael Jackson's molesting case. She couldn't answer. Because nobody knows if Michael Jackson is innocent or not. This is something I am sensitive at. It can be easy be planted, frammed with. If a person becomes a target, he could have been planted even with his own DNA.

My father in law returned home last month from hospital. He was visited each week by nurse. Realize the emergent situation I am in, I tried to stay at my room except openning door for her.

In Brief News(S.J.M.N.), on 12/28 there was a report: " A San Jose man was stabbed in the back while bicycling to his job at a Denny's restaurant Saturday morning. The assailant, who is still at large, apparently wanted to steal the victim's bicycle, police said."

I am sensitive at that news because I ride bicycle to shopping. And the case took place in N. Capital Ave which is the main cross street to my house. I put these events in this message in case....

193. Bombing Chinese Embassy in Yugoslavia (1/1)

Back to the story. Because of persecution on me was intensified at that time, I left for HongKong in March, 1999. The visa granted me a three months stay in HongKong. My wife and parents urged me to go to Shanghai but I refused. I had been there in 1994 and 1995. The bitter experience then told me Chinese secret police was co-operated with US agents in persecution. I told them I'd go somewhere else but not China.

On 5/8, I heard from news broadcast that NATO bombed Chinese Embassy in Yugoslavia. Three missiles hit the building and caused three deaths. The official explanation was that army Misunderstood the target by using an old map. Of course most people don't believe it. There were big protest in China and HongKong. Media reported anti-US sentiment growing in China. I fell in that propaganda. And thought that in such a situation, China secret police might not work so eagerly for US agency. Maybe I would be safe to go to China at this time?

I visited Chinese travel agency in later May. And applied for a visa there on 6/1.

Then I was hesitated because there was an unusual warm welcome from my relatives. One lasting impression to me after the drug case is the drift apart of friends and relatives. (see "9. Estranged friends and customers") People were intimidated by agents. Though they won't refuse if I ask for help. To actively welcome a person of "trouble" is perversive. With continued call from my relatives in Shanghai, I had a feeling the invitation were from secret agent. I extend Hongkong visa for one more month and after a re-consideration, I decided to go to South-east Asia.

I was once curious at the event of Chinese Embassy bombing. Was it a designated one or an coincidence? I was almost fell in that psychology trap and went for a dangerous trip to China. But in 1999, it seemed NATO was far from FBI, DEA. "You may over sensitive." I told myself.

Later development proved my suspicion is reasonable. Similar event re-acted in 2001.

194. D.o.D. worked for D.o.J. (1/6)

In April 2001, an US EP-3 spy plane collided with a Chinese fighter above South China sea and was forced landing in HaiNan Island of China. In same month both directors of FBI and DEA announced resignation that they would leave in June.

A news in internet revealed that FBI and DEA took part in a secret deal in which they paid a large sum of money to China to release the spy plane and the crew. I realized in the name of solving spy plane crisis, D.o.J. bribed Chinese secret police to frame a drug case on me. The attempt repeated several times and finally proved by the break out of Fujian drug case. (see attempted drug case at message #61 to 65. See spy plane case at: 'Why DEA, FBI involved in secret deal of spy plane?' http://hometown.aol.com/sunkat563/myhomepage/profile.html
See Fujiang drug case at messages: 141,142,143,150, 155)

The two accidents (bombing Chinese Embassy in Yugoslavia and collision of spy plane) played cover up role for the plot of D.o.J.. They create a hostile appearance between US and China to make any plot more deceivable. People would hardly believe there was a conspiracy between two hostile countries. So they would believe framed drug case a true one.

In September 2003, when Democratic candidate Howard Dean gathered more support and would become a real threat to Bush, inside group threw out Wesley Clark to block him.

The CNN-USA Today-Gallup poll published a poll result that Clark led over Bush at the rate of 49% to Bush's 46%, just four days after Clark announced being 10th Demo's candidate. Consider media is in stronghold of inside group and they used to manipulate public's sentiment by poll, I think he is a tool used by intelligence to stop Dean. How could he be suddenly so popular when many people still didn't know whom Clark was? If he was supported by anti-war opinion, then why not Howard Dean being supported the higher rate as he holding anti-war opinion much longer and was much popular then?

Later information revealed Clark, with great possiblity, a man works for FBI. It's no surprise if we know the men like Walter Disney and former president Reagon had been informants of FBI.

1. Wesley Clark was the commander of 1st Cavalry Division, Fort Hood, Texas. His troops and weapon equipment were used in Waco event. We all know that FBI was the commander of Waco raid. And US law forbid US military act in domestic law enforcement.

2. Wesley Clark was the commander of NATO when there was bombing in Yugoslavia.
Of course most people don't know the cause of bombing Chinese Embassy in Yugoslavia. But Clark's emergence enabled me to solve the puzzle of the bombing in May 1999 and connected dots to FBI and D.o.J..

There are articles defend Clark's link to Waco event, saying he is innocent to the event. That it was his deputy did that.

Question and answer:

Quote, "You show me some actual military documentation that proves me wrong, and I'll gladly own it, but while that entire operation was happening, General Clark was a highly visible man on post. He was making statements and running other operations on the base while his equipment and personnel were on loan to the Federal Authorities, end of story."

Answer: It's hard for outsiders to get any military document or we might be prosecuted of holding secret document of government like Captain Yee of Guantanamo had been. But circumstance evidence was strong. Clark was the commander. His troops and equipment were used in Waco event. According to you "his equipment and personnel were on loan to the Feds." So he didn't related to Waco slaughter? It's as absurd as Tony Blair saying that he didn't involve in Iraq war. "The British army in Iraq are only equipments and personnel loaned to US."

195. Bombing "Philippines FBI" (1/11)

I extended my stay in Hongkong one more month to July, 1999. I searched information about countries of South-east Asia in Library and picked up travel information from the consulate of these countries.

I knew nobody in these countries except Philippines where my wife has many relatives living there. In mid 90s, some of these relatives visited us. I thought it was a routine that Feds checking the relationship of their target. From their angle, I think, Philippines was the country I would go if I would not go to China.

In July 99, two events shocked me. One was the death of Jr. Kennedy. I think Feds were scare of his potential political power and worried the revelation of my story. (see "17. They killed President Kennedy")

The other one was that there was a bombing in headquarters of National Bureau of Investigation of Philippines. Hongkong newspaper said it was an organization equaling to FBI of US. Several people died in this bombing.(7 ?) I immediately realized it was a regime change. Now Feds controlled secret police of Philippines. They used a violent way to get rid of the people which blocked the way of their own candidate because it was urgent. They thought I would go there at that month.

As a matter of fact, Feds were wrong. I had never planned to go to Philippines. I was not familiar with my wife's relatives. And an important reason I wouldn't go there was because Philippines is an island country. The only way I knew at that time to access Philippines was by flight. Air accident is a popular way of assassination for Feds. I tried to avoid air travel if possible. On 7/18/99, I went to Malaysia.

Later when I came back to US in 2000, I learned the deaths of three old neighbours. I think they were murdered at that time. (see "10. The death of old people")

In about same time, there was a Lai Changxing smuggling case broke out in China. In which there was a regime change in high ranking government of Fujiang province, included secret police (Bereau of State Security) After that, the secret police of US and China developed a drug gang there. Then they lured my wife and her brothers (in Philippines) to buy apartments in Fujiang with bargain deal. (see "146. Regime change in Fujian" and 141,142,143,150, 155)

Four years after July 1999, I realize how seriously Feds treated my leaving. They first made D.o.D. bombed Chinese Embassy in Yugoslavia to lure me to China. After the failure and felt their crime might be revealed, they activated their resources to have regimes change in high ranking secret police of Philippines and Fujiang, China. They murdered the people whom might be thier trouble if their crime revealed and intended to murder more by creating a drug gang in Fujiang.

Back