how much for a big mac if MickyDs paid employees a living wage

No shit, Sherlock, did you see this liar's spurious claim?

When challenged, she lamed out and flamed out.

No match for the Patriot.

Tekky hitched herself to the liberal band wagon and now she's being dragged through the mud, with the rest of them.

:bandwagon:

So you can't handle a google search? it's also been discussed on this forum. If I said the sky was blue, would I need to give you a link?

sorry you're so internet-handicapped.

You're my bitch now. I own your ass.

spanking_photo.jpg

A fair days wage for an honest days work from an employer that makes billions in profits is arbitrary? Since when? the dark ages?

What is their profit margin mutt? Liberals like to scream about billions in profit like it is a massive thing, but whether based on billions in sales or hundreds of billions in sales it makes a difference. They ARE. Being paid a fair wage for their skill set. You want to arbitrarily decide to force that wage up. Regardless of whether or not it will help... Just because it makes you FEEL superior.

What is their profit margin mutt? Liberals like to scream about billions in profit like it is a massive thing, but whether based on billions in sales or hundreds of billions in sales it makes a difference. They ARE. Being paid a fair wage for their skill set. You want to arbitrarily decide to force that wage up. Regardless of whether or not it will help... Just because it makes you FEEL superior.

Tekky claims McDonald's said they don't pay enough.

Even McDonald's agrees they don't pay them enough

Guess you righties enjoy subsidizing the working poor with your tax dollars and letting multibillion dollar corporations skate.

Would you raise the minimum wage then for only companies who earn over a billion dollars?

All I am saying is that SOMEONE has to pay the difference of low wage workers and the cost of living.....that someone is US, the taxpayer. Food stamps, Medicaid, subsidized housing...companies like McDonalds is living living large on our money.

Back