how much for a big mac if MickyDs paid employees a living wage

So you want nearly a 50% increase for unskilled workers? Again, if the unskilled get raises, do you think those with skills will also want commensurate raises?

Just because the minimum wage hasn't kept up with inflation is no reason why we shouldn't adjust it now to where it should be if it had. It's a bigger bump now than it would have been if it had been increased all along, but why should we keep repeating the mistakes of the past?

got powned?

gee did you hear that one while standing in front of you locker before English class and after the assembly to prepair the 8th graders for high school

How about the FACT that huff Po did what you would never see FOX do which to admit a mistake and discuss it like adults.

hop back on roves belt you tool

Fucking Desh, you fucking have no fucking place to fucking call me fucking out on the fucking level of fucking maturity that I fucking insert into my fucking posts. You fucking got fucking PWNED. Fucking.

puhlease!

You morons think every business can afford to just pay arbitrary raises as if their customers will pay any price. So fucking ignorant yet typical of americans. Very little understanding of what they speak

puhlease!

You morons think every business can afford to just pay arbitrary raises as if their customers will pay any price. So fucking ignorant yet typical of americans. Very little understanding of what they speak
A fair days wage for an honest days work from an employer that makes billions in profits is arbitrary? Since when? the dark ages?

Back