how much for a big mac if MickyDs paid employees a living wage

In CO we have Carl's Jr., Dairy Queen (when I ate meat they had a good burger), Sonic, Jack in the Box, McD's and BK (of course). A&W had a decent burger when I was a kid, and we still have a few of those.

No In 'n Out here though. That's an East Coast thing, isn't it?

Got em in AZ

So many born-again Christians are all in favor of abortion rights, aren't they? Glad you support them.

give us a link, Patriot, give us link.

what proves they are born-again? and what proves that corp profits are going to anti-choice causes?

you're new here, so you may not know - we want proof.

give us a link, Patriot, give us link.

what proves they are born-again? and what proves that corp profits are going to anti-choice causes?

you're new here, so you may not know - we want proof.

He provided a link in the post where he listed all the Bible verses that come with the food.

Just got back from McDonalds. I don't know why "No onions, no pickles" is so difficult to understnad, but over the years I'm just learned to accept that about 50% of the time I'll get onions and pickles. But when my drink gets handed to me upside down.....I immediately understand why these people want a raise.

http://now.msn.com/mcdonalds-employee-wages-could-reach-15-dollars-an-hour-with-small-price-hike

Not since documentarian Morgan Spurlock super-sized himself has McDonald's faced this big of a PR disaster. After creating a sample budget for workers subsisting on minimum wage, analysts have been crunching numbers to see how much more customers would have to spend to cover boosting employee wages from $7.25 to $15 an hour. Turns out, it's not much. Arnobio Morelix, a research assistant at the University of Kansas School of Business, found that a Big Mac would go up 68 cents to $4.67 and Dollar Menu items would cost $1.17. It's a small price to pay so that employees could earn a livable wage

This is where racism gets turned backwards. Ronald McDonald houses all over the Country are filled with druggies that had preemies because they are druggies.

I used a Ronald McDonald facility multiple times when my daughter needed surgeries. They seemed to be a light at a dark tunnel but my Church that is dormant on EVERYTHING actually stepped up to pay for something. My daughter has had issues for a very long time and it was the first time the church stepped up, after a major issue. Even after exploiting her in a sermon, "it's a miracle".

Fast food jobs were hard, but is that bad or good? Does it teach the 16 year olds that bite that hook to work hard or not? I'm not taking a side.

I DO think that American idiots that fight for us to have the same standards as other Countries are the biggest idiots. They haven't informed themselves on those standards at all.

In CO we have Carl's Jr., Dairy Queen (when I ate meat they had a good burger), Sonic, Jack in the Box, McD's and BK (of course). A&W had a decent burger when I was a kid, and we still have a few of those.

No In 'n Out here though. That's an East Coast thing, isn't it?
west

He provided a link in the post where he listed all the Bible verses that come with the food.

didn't see anything in the link about anti-choice causes. Or about being born again. yes, they are christian and yes they print bible verses. But didn't see the other statements supported.

No, my cholesterol got way too high for me to continue the meat habit. Even "low fat" meats are bad for me. It was just easier to go vegetarian. And I prefer my kids eat better than I did, so they hopefully don't have to worry about it as much later in life as I do. However I fear it is a genetic thing... The goal is to live longer than 54 years, if I do that I have outlasted every male in my family.

I am not trying to talk you into eating meat, but based on what you have stated here, your DNA is going to have a higher impact on your cholesterol and risk for AMI than your diet.

The data shows that lifestyle modifications only improves cholesterol by about 7-10% at best. While that is better than nothing, if you are at 300 total cholesterol then diet alone isn't going to get you to goal.

If no male in your family has lived past 54 then that suggests a strong genetic disposition to heart disease. Good luck

Seattle's staple Dick's Drive-In is focused on the U District and hires mostly college students. It focuses on financial aid as it's primary benefit. That will likely change in the future when the heirs move the business well outside of the city and begin expanding, but it's pretty cool.

Seattle's staple Dick's Drive-In is focused on the U District and hires mostly college students. It focuses on financial aid as it's primary benefit. That will likely change in the future when the heirs move the business well outside of the city and begin expanding, but it's pretty cool.

That is cool! Haven't eaten there, but have heard good things about it.

there is nothing wrong with that study.

there is a lot wrong with the Austrian ideas.

they don't work.

these numbers are based on real math.

unlike the Austrian ideas

Oh man, I'm sorry for being as *ss but couldn't pass up the irony here.

Just got back from McDonalds. I don't know why "No onions, no pickles" is so difficult to understnad, but over the years I'm just learned to accept that about 50% of the time I'll get onions and pickles. But when my drink gets handed to me upside down.....I immediately understand why these people want a raise.
There's an old saying....you get what you pay for. Like I said.....when you go to a restaurant you really want to know that the employees are not alienated or resentful of a slave labor mentality.....as I said before.....where do you think that special sauce comes from?

Sorry.....but simply on principle....I'm not eating any Dick's. Some may like Dicks.....but they're not for me.

There's an old saying....you get what you pay for. Like I said.....when you go to a restaurant you really want to know that the employees are not alienated or resentful of a slave labor mentality.....as I said before.....where do you think that special sauce comes from?

Uh huh, I should reward poor service by paying them more. Maybe then I can get even SHITTIER service.

Back