How much will Trump supporters tolerate?

Here's a thought: how many MAGA folk are willing to DRAFT their sons/daughters into a war with Venezuela or North Korea or Iran?

With Trump's approval numbers dropping and the 2020 election just around the corner, a war would be a most convenient distraction from the Mueller report, to say the least. Just saying.

No more so then Trump did with his kids, or Romney with his. When your daddy is a coward you can pretty much expect the same from the kids.

Actually, Trump supporters are more tolerant than (leftist) Obama supporters. How many protests were there at Dem rallies compared to Trump rallies? How many Trump supporters tear down or protest long standing memorials?

Instead of your usual lies, why not post some numbers?

I doubt we would need a draft. A voluntarily enlisted military is more effective than a drafted one.

During the Iraq conflict fewer then 90% of your right wingers enlisted while supporting that failure. How many do you think would have the balls to do so now?

Once again though we have cowards promoting the idea of war.

If we are going to fight muslime countries then I suggest we draft only muslimes that live here

Muslime killing muslime = a good thing

"lib'ruls" are pointing out the FACT that all this sabre rattling leans towards another military action …. similar to the bogus invasion/occupation Iraq by the Shrub. That along with Afghanistan led to a "back door draft". Look it up. Bottom line: this country won't stand for a repeat of the aforementioned...and the military has to maintain a certain level of personnel in order to carry out all these actions. Ipso Facto, a draft. Which could happen with the MAGA moron in the White House.

no....as usual, lib'ruls are making shit up and calling for the draft......remember Sharpton?.....

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
"lib'ruls" are pointing out the FACT that all this sabre rattling leans towards another military action …. similar to the bogus invasion/occupation Iraq by the Shrub. That along with Afghanistan led to a "back door draft". Look it up. Bottom line: this country won't stand for a repeat of the aforementioned...and the military has to maintain a certain level of personnel in order to carry out all these actions. Ipso Facto, a draft. Which could happen with the MAGA moron in the White House.

no....as usual, lib'ruls are making shit up and calling for the draft......remember Sharpton?.....

Stay focused on the topic of the OP. Clearly, you don't have the intellectual honesty or capacity to try and refute or disprove what I stated in the last post regarding this particular subject matter.

Stay focused on the topic of the OP. Clearly, you don't have the intellectual honesty or capacity to try and refute or disprove what I stated in the last post regarding this particular subject matter.

the topic of the OP was lib'ruls calling for the draft.....stupid lib'ruls......

Way to stand up for your friends. There are other countries who want to destroy America, make sure to stand up for them too.
What a stupid ass comment by Evemetro. We can easily defend the USA without putting boots on the ground. What's wrong with you? Not enough body bags to go around? I served for twelve active duty years, and reading cowboy comments like yours just reminds me how stupid you are.

What a stupid ass comment by Evemetro. We can easily defend the USA without putting boots on the ground. What's wrong with you? Not enough body bags to go around? I served for twelve active duty years, and reading cowboy comments like yours just reminds me how stupid you are.

Way to stand up for your friends. There are other countries who want to destroy America, make sure to stand up for them too.

Answer why you want Americans to die in the ME.

Here's a thought: how many MAGA folk are willing to DRAFT their sons/daughters into a war with Venezuela or North Korea or Iran?

With Trump's approval numbers dropping and the 2020 election just around the corner, a war would be a most convenient distraction from the Mueller report, to say the least. Just saying.

Sorry shithead we haven't had a draft in 46 years. Or didn't you know that?

What a stupid ass comment by Evemetro. We can easily defend the USA without putting boots on the ground. What's wrong with you? Not enough body bags to go around? I served for twelve active duty years, and reading cowboy comments like yours just reminds me how stupid you are.Answer why you want Americans to die in the ME.

Request denied.

The MAGA far right are cowardly, wanting America's youth to go die on the ground, when we can easily defend America without doing that.

What is wrong with the MAGA fucks?

the topic of the OP was lib'ruls calling for the draft.....stupid lib'ruls......

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

Please take a refresher course in reading comprehension. Note the following from the OP, "...a war would be a most convenient distraction" I am not saying that it is definitely happening, I am merely pointing to the rhetoric of your Orange faced hero and his cohorts. I've given examples throughout the thread. If you don't have the cojones to debate the facts that back the OP's question, then don't waste yours or mine or the readers time.

Have you looked at the people Trump is calling our "friends" recently? https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/03/trump-xi-jinping-dictators/554810/

mind you, his is not the first administration to do business with dirt bags, but he's distinguished himself with open revisionism and the like. Guess we know how much YOU are willing to tolerate from the Orange Oaf.

Back