How to cook corn in a microwave

I spent a year addicted to BDSM,there's a fine line between pain and ecstasy,that's the attraction.

Not surprising. If you don't have time to cook your corn properly on the grill, then clearly you have no time to learn tantric techniques :whoa:

Got that nutsackidiot on ignore, but hahahaha! I'm liberal, love to cook, am a field editor and writer for one of America's biggest cooking magazines.
There's a surprise, you seem to have about 95% of JPP regulars on ignore. If you can't stand the heat then go cook your corn in somebody else's kitchen.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

There's a surprise, you seem to have about 95% of JPP regulars on ignore. If you can't stand the heat then go cook your corn in somebody else's kitchen.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk
Isn't that the truth? Perhaps we'll get an updated screenshot here soon...it's been a day or two...

Sacrilege!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mason comment, or the street corn?

Seriously you've never seen that corn on the food network, and thought it looked good?
mexican-street-corn--XL-RECIPE0516.jpg

It may shock you to learn that fire works when it is cold.

it may shock you to learn that we aren't stupid enough to stand outside and try to grill when its cold........learned long ago it takes a long time to grill a burger on a windy January day.......

Back