How to cook corn in a microwave

Well, PMP has an extended one too. The difference is that Fowl puts those who call out her lies and hypocrisy on ignore, PMP puts those who came from another forum on ignore simply because they came from that particular forum.
PiMP is a bit special, I don't agree with him that much, but he can be entertaining.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Corn Chowder!
4 tablespoons butter
Extra-virgin olive oil
2 sweet onions, 4 stalks of celery, 3 medium carrots diced
3 garlic cloves smashed
8 sprigs fresh thyme, obviously stripped off the stems;)
1/4 cup flour
6 cups good quality chicken stock
2 cups heavy cream
2 Large potatoes, peeled and diced
6 ears of corn
Salt, freshly ground pepper, cayenne, smoked paprika to taste
fresh parsley or cliantro

Heat the butter and a little olive oil. Saute the vegetables garlic, thyme until they're soft... Sprinkle with flour and stir to coat everything well. Cook for a minute or two. Pour in the vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Add the potatoes and bring to a boil... bring to a boil until the potatoes start to break down. Add the cream.
Cut the corn kernels off the cob, add to the pot, season to taste with S and P and spices... simmer about 10 minutes.... Stir in the parsley or cilantro...Sprinkle a little smoked gouda if you like...crab is a nice addition, as well...

Corn Chowder!
4 tablespoons butter
Extra-virgin olive oil
2 sweet onions, 4 stalks of celery, 3 medium carrots diced
3 garlic cloves smashed
8 sprigs fresh thyme, obviously stripped off the stems;)
1/4 cup flour
6 cups good quality chicken stock
2 cups heavy cream
2 Large potatoes, peeled and diced
6 ears of corn
Salt, freshly ground pepper, cayenne, smoked paprika to taste
fresh parsley or cliantro

Heat the butter and a little olive oil. Saute the vegetables garlic, thyme until they're soft... Sprinkle with flour and stir to coat everything well. Cook for a minute or two. Pour in the vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Add the potatoes and bring to a boil... bring to a boil until the potatoes start to break down. Add the cream.
Cut the corn kernels off the cob, add to the pot, season to taste with S and P and spices... simmer about 10 minutes.... Stir in the parsley or cilantro...Sprinkle a little smoked gouda if you like...crab is a nice addition, as well...

Must be tough picking the crabs out off your "parts":seenoevil:

Sorry Lily but we abandoned the forum out of boredom weeks before your complaints were read by gr moderators.
This is my thread and I don't care for your bullshit petty drama. Kindly desist or fuck off, your choice!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Back