How to cook corn in a microwave

No sacrilege to treat beloved sweet corn like that! lol Not my cup o tea, thanks anyway.

Besides eating a well done steak with ketchup, cutting porterhouse steak off the bone, warm beer, or vegan meat copycats. I don't really think much of the idea of food sacrilege.

Besides eating a well done steak with ketchup, cutting porterhouse steak off the bone, warm beer, or vegan meat copycats. I don't really think much of the idea of food sacrilege.

We all have our holy food altars, eh? lol

And WTF -- who ever eats a well-done steak? And what kinda freak puts ketchup on a steak?

So far I have not seen you debate anybody. You just declare yourself superior and the winner and skip right over having any facts are arguments.

Oh good, glad someone else noticed that too about PIMP. Put him on ignore months ago, no regrets.

Does anybody seriously care Bowel Woman's huge ignore list?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Well, PMP has an extended one too. The difference is that Fowl puts those who call out her lies and hypocrisy on ignore, PMP puts those who came from another forum on ignore simply because they came from that particular forum.

Back