How to curb gun self defense shootings

Let me let my liberal friends in on a little secret. The trash love to say and write things they believe are 'shocking" and will "outrage" liberals. They feed on your outrage.

What they can't handle?

Laughter.

A word to the wise is sufficient.

Yeah, alter my post. You certainly can dispute anything I'm writing. Yer too damn stupid. :)

You finally got one right hillbilly! I certainly can! But why would I want to? I could chat about nietzsche with the girl who polishes my feet, but I might as well explain string theory to my dog. Shrug.

Let me let my liberal friends in on a little secret. The trash love to say and write things they believe are 'shocking" and will "outrage" liberals. They feed on your outrage.

What they can't handle?

Laughter.

A word to the wise is sufficient.
I'm extremely comical when I get on a roll.

Just watch. :)

Yeah, alter my post. You certainly can dispute anything I'm writing. Yer too damn stupid. :)

"Yer too damn stupid" shows who is stupid here, and I don't think you meant to write "You certainly can dispute anything I'm writing." either but I could be wrong and you are even more ridiculous than your previous posts have shown you to be. But like Darla likes to say, laughter is the best thing for you hillbillies! You're not articulate enough to take seriously!

You finally got one right hillbilly! I certainly can! But why would I want to? I could chat about nietzsche with the girl who polishes my feet, but I might as well explain string theory to my dog. Shrug.
Go cuddle with a big stinking thug and say 'sho nuff bebe, they donez shots another unarmed bwack chile who ain'ts dun nuffins!"

Give it up. You're out of my league. I can slice you and dice you like a fresh Vidalia onion.

:rofl2:

"Yer too damn stupid" shows who is stupid here, and I don't think you meant to write "You certainly can dispute anything I'm writing." either but I could be wrong and you are even more ridiculous than your previous posts have shown you to be. But like Darla likes to say, laughter is the best thing for you hillbillies! You're not articulate enough to take seriously!
Another grammatically challenged, butt-hurt, reactionary idiot.

Sho nuff.

Please, don't bring my dead cat into this.

Go cuddle with a big stinking thug and say 'sho nuff bebe, they donez shots another unarmed bwack chile who ain'ts dun nuffins!"

Give it up. You're out of my league. I can slice you and dice you like a fresh Vidalia onion.

:rofl2:

That's two you got right! Good for you! Keep up the good work, you'll be qualified to ask other hillbillies the age old question: "would you like fries with that?" in no time.

LMAO!

Would that be a tootsie rolll or a jelly roll?
tootsie_roll.jpg

OMG - Did you even watch the video?
The gun-nut, who shot that innocent Black kid, was obviously either White, Hispanic, or even a White-Hispanic.

No, you made a point to bring race into it mentiong the Trayvon case and no, I didn't indulge in watching the video. USF your opinion is dully noted, but arming people because of a "potential" threat is based off unwarrented racially charged stereotypes based off some inner-city incidents.

Let me ask you, if all citizens were armed would it prevent illegal discharge of a firearm?

Wow your vocabulary is one of the largest I have ever seen. I don't know how you remember all those words. Impressive!
Well, you ain't seen nuttin' yet.

My grammar and vocabulary are beyond reproach. My carefully constructed prose will leave you with a 4-alarm meltdown for the record books. Guar-on-teed.

Although meltdowns appear to be standard fare for you on a daily basis. :)

No, you made a point to bring race into it mentiong the Trayvon case and no, I didn't indulge in watching the video. USF your opinion is dully noted, but arming people because of a "potential" threat is based off unwarrented racially charged stereotypes based off some inner-city incidents.

Let me ask you, if all citizens were armed would it prevent illegal discharge of a firearm?

Where was I "mentiong" the Trayvon case?
So you didn't watch the video; but you still want to try and make a point. :palm:

Back