How to curb gun self defense shootings

Pure idiocy yet again from Garud

So my post, "An armed society is a scared society" was in reaction to the comment, "An armed society is a polite society".

Supercandy called that "Pure Idiocy", no argument, no point, no substance, just name calling.

Let me ask you, why would an armed society be a polite society? It would not be because they are afraid to be impolite, could it? That guy in the movie theater wold have been less likely to be texting his daughter during the previews if he had known the guy behind him had a gun?

So my post, "An armed society is a scared society" was in reaction to the comment, "An armed society is a polite society".

Supercandy called that "Pure Idiocy", no argument, no point, no substance, just name calling.

Let me ask you, why would an armed society be a polite society? It would not be because they are afraid to be impolite, could it? That guy in the movie theater wold have been less likely to be texting his daughter during the previews if he had known the guy behind him had a gun?

The only armed society that was polite was given to duelling. The racists who support bang-bangs in America would shoot anyone in the back, which gentlemen didn't.

Back