how to fix the SS shortfall for dummies

why so you can pretend you didn't see it ?

Like you pretend the decades of court cases that prove the republican party cheats Americans out of their votes to win elections?

We could house poor Mexicans in "gifted" properties in Vegas.

Why is Desh so heartless?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My tenant in Vegas is a 25 year old man who is caring for his two younger brothers.

they are great tenate who we actually lowered the price of the house for.

They are Latino by the way.

My tenant in Vegas is a 25 year old man who is caring for his two younger brothers.

But you are still charging them money. Why don't you gift them the house? Why not just give it to them? Haven't you profited enough off of our capitalistic society? Think about what they could do to grow the economy if they weren't indebted to you?

Why are you being so greedy Desh? You sociopath

You should just give them the house for free. Let them be landowners instead of slaves to a slumlord like you.

I have been and will ALWAYS be a capiltalist.

I have always been and will ALWAYS be a democracy supporter.

the right today is nothing but the monied interests butt boys

I have been and will ALWAYS be a capiltalist.

I have always been and will ALWAYS be a democracy supporter.

the right today is nothing but the monied interests butt boys

So capitalism and private property for you, but not for others?

Deshy, your positions don't reconcile themselves. You feel you are in a morally superior position to tell others they don't have the right to their private property, but you don't want anyone touching yours? Do you not see the contradiction?

This is a democracy.

the minority of the minority doesn't GET to force the rest of us to do ITS historically failed ideas.

if you don't like that then fuck you

Wrong again....the majority doesn't get to force their will on the rest of us....and THAT is the way its always been.....

I guess you GED's never learned that in school....

dude you lost already .

I fully well know it will take a couple of years for it to soak in to you and your idiot friends.

I know full well you will scramble out of the gutter you placed yourselves in only long enough to kill some American babies like your Hero Tim McVeigh.

We stole Cali and Texas!
Forgive me if I don't share your faux outrage on Mexicans.

Which the Mexican stole from the Spanish, who in turn stole it from the indigenous population.

Losing wars has consequences.

You don't hear the British whining about us "stealing" their colonies.

Man up, already.

Back