How To Spot And Out A Pro-’Lifer’ That Really Just Hates Women And Sex

Actually it is the american forced birthers with wife that he got pregnant and sent to the abortion clinic. See Bob Barr.

These are the worst generation of Americans in history, the so called generation xrs. They are by far the most selfish, most self engrossed group of moral relativist nihilists that any western society could have ever hoped to even imagine. They care nothing about society's stability, they care nothing about the empire that they lavish in seeking their self serving pleasures and instant self gratifying lusts as the empire they helped to create continues to crumble all around them. Let them eat cake! - they shout at the middle class as more and more hordes of third world immigrants stuff their empire by the ton loads as they remain completely unamused or unabashed as no one has a clue as to how to keep the whole lot of them. They marry one week, divorce the next week, remarry the following week, shack up the next week after that and they are all engrossed in consumerism and materialism as their female contingent whines on and on about their victimhood. They are completely void of commitment and dismiss it as an outdated value of religion. They are the embarrassing afterbirth of the hippy generation and the anti societal conclusion of a republic that stressed so much sacrifice and honor which they all threw away in the name of their own self gratifying pleasures.

Sports and sex are their favorite forms of entertainment, God is their enemy, consumerism and gluttony are their mainstays within the circle of their normal societal behavior.

Last edited:
This is the ruination of marriage from this moral relativist.

This makes marriage completely extinct and a foolish venture for any male.

There is absolutely no reason for any male to marry after giving the female this type of power, none.

If the female has the sole authority to abort whenever she wishes, then she also has the sole authority to have babies when she wants which is the entire mantra of liberal feminists.

And you have a problem with this?

These are the worst generation of Americans in history, the so called generation xrs. They are by far the most selfish, most self engrossed group of moral relativist nihilists that any western society could have ever hoped to even imagine. They care nothing about society's stability, they care nothing about the empire that they lavish in seeking their self serving pleasures and instant self gratifying lusts as the empire they helped to create continues to crumble all around them. Let them eat cake! - they shout at the middle class as more and more hordes of third world immigrants stuff their empire by the ton loads as they remain completely unamused or unabashed as no one has a clue as to how to keep the whole lot of them. They marry one week, divorce the next week, remarry the following week, shack up the next week after that and they are all engrossed in consumerism and materialism as their female contingent whines on and on about their victimhood. They are completely void of commitment and dismiss it as an outdated value of religion. They are the embarrassing afterbirth of the hippy generation and the anti societal conclusion of a republic that stressed so much sacrifice and honor which they all threw away in the name of their own self gratifying pleasures.

Sports and sex are their favorite forms of entertainment, God is their enemy, consumerism and gluttony are their mainstays within the circle of their normal societal behavior.

I'm Gen X , so here are a few tips. It's really not practical to marry one week, divorce the next, and marry the week after. Shacking up is much smarter.

Also, I don't like sports.

This is the ruination of marriage from this moral relativist.

This makes marriage completely extinct and a foolish venture for any male.

There is absolutely no reason for any male to marry after giving the female this type of power, none.

If the female has the sole authority to abort whenever she wishes, then she also has the sole authority to have babies when she wants which is the entire mantra of liberal feminists.

Philly... no man has ever won a court case that forces a woman to carry to term or compels her to get an abortion.

Men have Zero Reproductive Rights in America...

Wake up and smell the coffee...

well... then if my generation sucks so much.... and you have so much disdain for us

Get off the Internet, throw away your Personal computer and Cell Phone.

We invented them.

you got a mouse in your pocket?

you don't own those inventions do you ?

BTW that would be NASA you would be thanking for all those things.

You know government run and paid for science.

the stuff you HATE so much

How do you like that huh? There's no reason to marry a woman if you are going to "give her the power" of sole authority over her own body. That post makes me shudder. I seriously hope he doesn't have a wife.

And I'll add, Darling Darla .. The Long Island Expressway Feminist isn't too keen on family Bibles either. She wouldn't know one end or the other on family record keeping.

Her family record would read something like: Me, me, me , me , me , me, me ,me.

You know government run and paid for science.

the stuff you HATE so much

lol.....The Government had some help from taxpayers......and the taxpayers that paid for those things (not to mention the engineers who designed them for The Government) were boomers....

yes you fucking idiot we all know how government here is funded.

Now tell me why you want it drowned in the bathtub after you starve it until its weak enough?

yes you fucking idiot we all know how government here is funded.

Now tell me why you want it drowned in the bathtub after you starve it until its weak enough?

lol....no you don't.....you think The Government gives you everything free and expect someone else to fund it on your behalf.....

Philly... no man has ever won a court case that forces a woman to carry to term or compels her to get an abortion.

Men have Zero Reproductive Rights in America...

Wake up and smell the coffee...

If men have no say so when it comes to children within the family structure, then what is the point in getting married in the first place?

The point is: there is no point in it. The females simply breed at their wish and men become bit players and sperm providers. After that, their role is over and the woman and her baby only have significance.

The me generation loves this situation because there isn't any responsibility attached to the male and this is exactly what the feminists have wanted all along.

Back