How was the speech?

In 2020…Joe…”I am Joe Biden and I am running for the US Senate.”

Trump received a Bachelor of Science in economics from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania in 1968.
And called by one of the professors there, "The stupidest student I've ever seen."

Trump "received" the BS in economics...but I seriously doubt he earned it.

In 2020…Joe…”I am Joe Biden and I am running for the US Senate.”

Trump received a Bachelor of Science in economics from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania in 1968.

trump is destroying America, just as we are really about to take off. And he will be helped by this assassination attempt. That is why you are celebrating this assassination attempt.

We all know you and the rest of the alt right are overjoyed by this turn of events, so why are you lying and denying it?

Why do you feel the need to lie about it all? Just say the truth that you are celebrating it, and we can move on.
DO NOT BLAME DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE AND HATE ON TOP OR ANYBODY ELSE, FUCKER.

"The wind blew him over..." - White house press secretary Jen Psaki
I remember that one too... This last incident was just recently though..he could barely make it up the baby stairs... And when he got home , they had to help him in and out of the car...it's clearly more than mild covid...

Actually, it was not Biden tripping on the steps of Air Force One. They did have to help Biden out of a car recently, but they have always had to help trump in and out of cars, and up and down steps....
DON'T TRY TO DENY HISTORY, WALLY.
And do not forget trump craps himself every day. he needs to wear adult diapers.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME BIDEN'S PROBLEMS ON TRUMP, WALLY.
But whatever, you hate America, and want "retribution".... What sort of politician calls out for retribution rather than what is best for everyone?
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT HATE AND VIOLENCE ON TRUMP, FUCKER.

You must have been watching the speech to the NAACP...
"Not enough people are sounding the alarm that based on his behavior, and in my opinion, Donald Trump is dangerously demented...

... This is a tale of two brains: Biden's brain is aging, Trump's brain is dementing."

Harry Segal of Cornell University and Weill Cornell Medical School notes that Trump's campaign speeches have been increasingly "erratic."

Segal told Salon, "In the past six months, Trump's rallies are filled with strange lapses of logic. He has confused Biden with (Barack) Obama, spoke of World War 2, and has lapsed into bewildering digressions that are hard to follow. Only this weekend, he said, 'We have languages coming into our country that no one can speak' — a strange grasping for meaning, bordering on neologism. At other times, he seems to get lost in the middle of a sentence..."

Greenwood told Salon, "We all stumble over and mispronounce words occasionally. This is not what is going on with Trump. The incidence of these kinds of mistakes takes him into this realm of phonemic paraphasia, which is a sign of underlying brain damage, not just aging. Even when compared to his speech of a few years ago, you can observe a noticeable difference. When you compare it to his speech as a middle-aged man, the shift is radical and ominous."

I remember that one too... This last incident was just recently though..he could barely make it up the baby stairs... And when he got home , they had to help him in and out of the car...it's clearly more than mild covid...
It's not Covid. He's already had Covid (so he claims).

"Not enough people are sounding the alarm that based on his behavior, and in my opinion, Donald Trump is dangerously demented...

... This is a tale of two brains: Biden's brain is aging, Trump's brain is dementing."

Harry Segal of Cornell University and Weill Cornell Medical School notes that Trump's campaign speeches have been increasingly "erratic."

Segal told Salon, "In the past six months, Trump's rallies are filled with strange lapses of logic. He has confused Biden with (Barack) Obama, spoke of World War 2, and has lapsed into bewildering digressions that are hard to follow. Only this weekend, he said, 'We have languages coming into our country that no one can speak' — a strange grasping for meaning, bordering on neologism. At other times, he seems to get lost in the middle of a sentence..."

Greenwood told Salon, "We all stumble over and mispronounce words occasionally. This is not what is going on with Trump. The incidence of these kinds of mistakes takes him into this realm of phonemic paraphasia, which is a sign of underlying brain damage, not just aging. Even when compared to his speech of a few years ago, you can observe a noticeable difference. When you compare it to his speech as a middle-aged man, the shift is radical and ominous."
DON'T TRY TO BLAME BIDEN'S PROBLEMS ON TRUMP, FUCKER.

You are happy about that, but you are truly overjoyed that you have something to hang your internal hatred on. Sure Crooks was not a Democrat, but you can pretend he is. You are hoping to ride this crime into the genocidal retribution you hope for.

Did Hitler start the Reichstag Fire or not? He was definitely the one who profited from it. He got both the Enabling Act, and the destruction of most of a building that symbolized democracy.

Did Hitler kill von Rath? We can be definite that he did not. Again, Hitler profited from it, by losing only a third rate, secretly homosexual diplomat, while gaining an excuse to commit Kristallnacht.

But you know who did not celebrate the Reichstag Fire, and the killing of von Rath? The Jews and the other supporters of democracy. It was a disaster for them.

So here we are again. You think the attempt on trump's life will solidify his power to get retribution, and you might be right. You are celebrating the event, while the rest of us are scared of what will happen next.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE AND DEMOCRAT HATRED ON TRUMP, FUCKER.

Back