How was the speech?

It is really sad that the only argument that Earl can make is thumbs down on every post. He is a sad little Neo-Nazi...

But aren't they all?
What is really sad is that you have become unhinged, Walter.

Take a deep breath and step away from your computer.

So the red line you would send American troops to war with Russia has already been reached? And yet you support trump's offer to surrender Ukraine? You claim Biden is sending too much aid, and also too little?

Does your treason know no limits? Not even logical limits?
Trump is for a negotiated settlement not for a surrender of Ukraine. He wants the killing to stop. Ukraine is running out of soldiers. Russia is losing over 1000 soldiers a day. It must stop. If Putin loses out right he will lose power or maybe even his life. So he isn't likely to withdraw 100% to Russia. The problem with Biden has tried to take a middle ground approach. Biden denied Ukraine F16s and long range missiles and air defense missiles etc. when they were needed and then he slowly reversed those positions. Biden dragging his feet hurt Ukraine and helped Russia. There is a reason Putin has endorsed Biden for 2024.

11111111111111gs5s0mexuaizek8_jpg-3271674-jpeg.1604374

Typical Democrat they are losing their minds.
Indeed.

We have had to endure a lunatic for nearly four years and they are now beginning to understand that they are going to lose power shortly.

What a bunch of loser wimps.

Anyone have info on Crook’s three overseas encrypted accounts?

In a dark alley, I would want the Hulk with me,

Last edited:
We keep hearing the "I just support the Nazis, I am not one of them" or the modern alternative. You are looking around, and seeing what is happening. And doing nothing about it. Everyone will remember that.

I am a Jew who had nothing to do with trump being shot at. But I do know what it means when scumbags like you start pointing the finger at me.

You are making a threat against my family. And Nazis have already taken your "I am just kidding around" excuse.
Could you give some specific quotes by the people that made them rather than pulling manufactured quotes out of your butt. You will have to forgive us if we don't trust your butt quotes. Earl has already caught you in a lie with your success is revenge quote.

Could you give some specific quotes by the people that made them rather than pulling manufactured quotes out of your butt. You will have to forgive us if we don't trust your butt quotes. Earl has already caught you in a lie with your success is revenge quote.
Indeed.

I saw no threats and I certainly made none.

Walter hates to be caught in a lie…don’t we all?

I don’t believe altering a quote is allowed on JPP.

I might have been a bit harsh with Walter. He said that he is a Jew and they certainly have suffered for centuries but his religion is of no consequence on a debate forum. My religion being Catholic is of no consequence either.

Being Jewish does not allow you to make false accusations and lie and alter quotes.

I support Israel enthusiastically as my numerous posts indicate.

Last edited:
Perhaps an act of atonement would be too much to ask from Walter.

He has committed the sin of bearing false witness.

We conservatives are a forgiving group though.

“He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.”

Colossians 1:13-27 NKJV​

No redemption for Walter. Poor Walter,

Last edited:
One thing that I noticed, at the time that the Democrats are divided the Republicans seem to have unified in a way I haven't seen in a long time. I don't like that it is behind Trump, and wish republicans voted differently in the Primary...

I do think that swapping out the (selected not elected) presumptive nominee for the Dems will not be as positive for the Dems now as it would have been before it became obvious that the left and the press have been hiding signs of serious cognitive decline in Biden.

It isn't the age of the candidate, it is the extremely obvious (elephant in the room) cognitive decline.

I suspect it is the AGE that is the factor...because the supposed "extremely obvious cognitive decline" is bullshit.

His memory IS shot. I grant you that. But there have been three members of my extended family with "cognitive decline" who could never have mastered the information Joe Biden currently possesses...and has shared in recent answers to questions given to him in public.

He is old...looks a lot older than he is...and physically dodders. But he has mastery of facts and knowledge than Trump cannot match even in an open-book exam. You know that!

He is old...and acts old, walks old, and talks old. I am more than 6 years older than he...and I am physically superior in damn near ever metric. THAT is what is bothering you folk. If the "cognitive decline" {he does not know or cannot process and articulate certain facts) were actually the factor...the much greater danger is Trump...who is essentially operating on a grade school level.

In 2020…Joe…”I am Joe Biden and I am running for the US Senate.”

Trump received a Bachelor of Science in economics from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania in 1968.

Last edited:
I suspect it is the AGE that is the factor...because the supposed "extremely obvious cognitive decline" is bullshit.

His memory IS shot. I grant you that. But there have been three members of my extended family with "cognitive decline" who could never have mastered the information Joe Biden currently possesses...and has shared in recent answers to questions given to him in public.

He is old...looks a lot older than he is...and physically dodders. But he has mastery of facts and knowledge than Trump cannot match even in an open-book exam. You know that!

He is old...and acts old, walks old, and talks old. I am more than 6 years older than he...and I am physically superior in damn near ever metric. THAT is what is bothering you folk. If the "cognitive decline" {he does not know or cannot process and articulate certain facts) were actually the factor...the much greater danger is Trump...who is essentially operating on a grade school level.
That Depends frankie. When he is kicked out by the democrats who denied he has been a vegetable for the past few years, what are you going to do, still support the turnip by refusing to vote, or cave and admit you have made a huge mistake by carrying brandons water?

That Depends frankie.

That is so cute. I bet the other kids in the sandbox think you are very clever.

When he is kicked out by the democrats who denied he has been a vegetable for the past few years, what are you going to do, still support the turnip by refusing to vote, or cave and admit you have made a huge mistake by carrying brandons water?

I have said on several occasions that I will vote for whomever the Democrats eventually nominate to be their candidate...be that Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, or any of the other contenders for that spot.

Not sure why you suppose I have been "carrying" Joe Biden's "water"...but I chose to guess it is because you are stupid to a remarkable degree.

Did you get all that, you moron?

Back