How was the speech?

Sounds like he should have stopped after the first 15 minutes.
Nah. The whole 1.5 hours was perfectly fine. Of course, his emotional description of J13 and the call for unity is going to outweigh his run-through of his policy priorities, but that's to be expected.

No. Joe is in no mental state to make decisions of his own. This is ultimately up to Obama and Clyburn, and "talk of the town" is that ol' Joe is going to be gone very soon.

Nah. I actually think that the replacement will be LESS likely to win, as hard as that might be to believe.
Keep telling yourself that.

Even after starting a thread, one can be curious and go back and watch video of it, or of the audience.
You said you did not watch the speech, you did not say in real time.

You watched the speech and said you did not.

Black is white.

It was perfect... He took the opportunity to get up there and express everything he's been thinking and feeling... Great end to an amazing convention...
GOP Convention: Attendees and speakers generally happy, having a good time, yet connecting to the humanity of people. They addressed the problems facing this nation, and they provided hope for the future.

DNC Convention: Will likely have generally angry attendees/speakers and will likely chant about wanting to kill unborn children most of the time (along with championing the Green New Scam). They won't recognize what happened to Trump in a heartfelt way, they won't recognize the man who died and the people who were severely injured on J13, they won't recognize the families whose children died in Biden's botched Afghan withdrawal. They will pretend that you are NOT paying more for gas, for groceries, for energy, for housing, and that the economy is "perfectly fine". They will pretend that the southern border is "secure" instead of porous. All they have are lies and fear mongering.

You said you did not watch the speech, you did not say in real time.

You watched the speech and said you did not.

Black is white.
Ok desperado. I did however see a clip of people in the audience sleeping. You are dumb and so scared you are desperate.

Ok desperado. I did however see a clip of people in the audience sleeping. You are dumb and so scared you are desperate.
You said you did not watch the speech and then said you saw people sleeping.

Get a clue, old man.

The only desperation that I see is the desperation of fools like you as you see your power slipping away.

NYT’s:

Nearly two-thirds of Democrats said President Biden should step aside and allow the party to select a different nominee, according to a new poll from the AP-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research.

The survey also found that 70 percent of Americans, including nearly half of Democrats, said they were not confident that Mr. Biden had the mental capacity to be president. That is a marked increase since February, when only about one-third of Democrats said they were not confident in his abilities.

Downtrodden Democrats are especially concerned that Mr. Biden can no longer win the election. Just 37 percent of Democrats said they thought he could win, compared with 72 percent of Republicans who said they thought former President Donald J. Trump could win.

The new survey, taken from July 11 to 15, as an increasing numberof Democratic lawmakers and donors called for Mr. Biden to drop out of the race, demonstrates the growing sentiment among rank-and-file Democrats.

1) Primaries are not Democracy.
2) Encouraging someone to drop out of a race is not anti-Democratic. (I strongly encourage Trump to drop out and spend his time in psychotherapy)
3) You idiots cant fathom of the idea someone can post a thread and then watch a snipet of the subject he was interested in.

Back