How was the speech?

I think it depends on the severity of the injury, Mr. Earl.

If Biden drops out I believe committed Dems and some independents will vote for the new candidate, not trump. That is, if they're voting for policy.
If Joe Biden does drop out, most sane Americans will vote for whomever the Democrats choose to take his place at the top of the ticket. Most of them would not even consider voting for Trump.

In any case, I don't think Trump is counting on winning the election fairly. I think he is determined to undermine the Electoral College and get the election thrown into the House for determination.

We'll see.

It would be one of the first real emotions he's ever shown publicly.

Have you or anyone ever seen trump laugh? Not smile or smirk, but a hearty, boisterous laugh? He's incapable of it.
He’s a narcissist

He recently had a very heavy emotional experience

He is reflecting on his existence

Not like a healthy kind would

But like a self important liar who doesn’t really give a shit about others

Others to him are just tools to get what he wants

You can see it in his face

He thinks god just made him his right hand guy

Step aside Jesus

Donny is now Gods favorite son

Miss Marple, do you think that very many people could speak before millions of viewers only a few days after being shot in a near assignation by a Trump hater?

His speech was aspirational as he detailed how he would bring the country together and repair the damage done by Biden.

He deserves that chance and the American people, by an overwhelming majority, do not want Biden to run again.
Thanks for the russian point of view

I think it depends on the severity of the injury, Mr. Earl.

If Biden drops out I believe committed Dems and some independents will vote for the new candidate, not trump. That is, if they're voting for policy.
He was shot in an attempted assassination attempt.

If you had been shot a few millimeters from your brain, I would think that you would consider it very severe.

Biden’s policies are what have destroyed America.

Americans are sick of the out of control borders, crime, wars, and inflation cause by Biden’s failed policies.

Run, Joe, run.

Last edited:
One thing that I noticed, at the time that the Democrats are divided the Republicans seem to have unified in a way I haven't seen in a long time. I don't like that it is behind Trump, and wish republicans voted differently in the Primary...

I do think that swapping out the (selected not elected) presumptive nominee for the Dems will not be as positive for the Dems now as it would have been before it became obvious that the left and the press have been hiding signs of serious cognitive decline in Biden.

It isn't the age of the candidate, it is the extremely obvious (elephant in the room) cognitive decline.

He’s a narcissist

He recently had a very heavy emotional experience

He is reflecting on his existence

Not like a healthy kind would

But like a self important liar who doesn’t really give a shit about others

Others to him are just tools to get what he wants

You can see it in his face

He thinks god just made him his right hand guy

Step aside Jesus

Donny is now Gods favorite son
The Father, the Don and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

I did not watch, but I am hearing mixed messages, what do you Trumppers think of the speech?
You are so full of shit your eyes are brown. You watched every minute so fess up. Just don't let it interfere with your phone duties.

One thing that I noticed, at the time that the Democrats are divided the Republicans seem to have unified in a way I haven't seen in a long time. I don't like that it is behind Trump, and wish republicans voted differently in the Primary...

I do think that swapping out the (selected not elected) presumptive nominee for the Dems will not be as positive for the Dems now as it would have been before it became obvious that the left and the press have been hiding signs of serious cognitive decline in Biden.

It isn't the age of the candidate, it is the extremely obvious (elephant in the room) cognitive decline.
That's an interesting take. To us Dems the elephant in the room is 34 felony convictions, and why do Americans want a criminal for president.

That is why Biden has gone into hiding.

The left has known that he was in cognitive decline for years and they colluded with the media to conceal it from the American people.

That's an interesting take. To us Dems the elephant in the room is 34 felony convictions, and why do Americans want a criminal for president.
Why do Americans want a man who raped Tara Reade, swims naked with female SS agents present, sniffs children, and showers with his daughter for president?

The law-fare against Trump is crumbling as we speak, the documents case was just thrown out of court.

The Georgia case may result in Fanny being disbarred and imprisoned.

The S.C. has ruled that presidents have immunity, limited immunity, from prosecution,

Donny makes far more speaking mistakes

Did you see the lie check from last night?

He’s a criminal according to American courts

He raped someone according to American courts

Biden is a life long stutterer

That is a real condition that causes speaking mistakes and halting speech patterns

Yet here you are pretending Biden is senile when actual DOCTORS have told you the TRUTH

You are a trump cheerleader

You pretend not to be

But everyone with a brain sees you carrying Trump water 24/7 here

You fool no one

The law-fare against Trump is crumbling as we speak, the documents case was just thrown out of court.

The Georgia case may result in Fanny being disbarred and imprisoned.

The S.C. has ruled that presidents have immunity, limited immunity, from prosecution,

WE GOT HIM NOW!

not

Back