How was the speech?

Donald Trump raped E. Jean Carroll even though he was found liable only for 'sexual abuse,' judge rules​

"In May, a jury in Manhattan federal court concluded that Donald Trump sexually abused E. Jean Carroll and defamed her when he called her a liar, awarding Carroll $5 million in damages.

The jury did not, Trump's lawyers trumpeted at the time, find that Trump "raped" Carroll — the central part of her allegations. The judge isn't so persuaded.

In an opinion issued on Wednesday, US District Judge Lewis Kaplan, who presided over the trial, wrote that the trial evidence demonstrated Trump "raped" Carroll in the plain sense of the word.

"The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was 'raped' within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump 'raped' her as many people commonly understand the word 'rape,'" Kaplan wrote. "Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that..."

Ordinary dictionaries, the FBI, the US military code, other state statutes, and the American Psychological Association, and "common modern parlance" all define "rape" in ways that comport with the jury's findings, beyond "the narrow, technical meaning of a particular section of the New York Penal Law," he wrote."

Are you counting? Let me know?Lol... Tell me the adoption story... one more time....( I like that you're calling JD our VP....)
He was adopted by his stepdad

That man treated him kindly

Then as a young man his adopted stepdad died( not a legal adoption but an emotional adoption) .

They were a family

I know you have no respect for that

Obama retained his birth name

Now recount the drug and alcohol infused insanity that made it so Vance never had a true identity as a child

Donald Trump raped E. Jean Carroll even though he was found liable only for 'sexual abuse,' judge rules​

"In May, a jury in Manhattan federal court concluded that Donald Trump sexually abused E. Jean Carroll and defamed her when he called her a liar, awarding Carroll $5 million in damages.

The jury did not, Trump's lawyers trumpeted at the time, find that Trump "raped" Carroll — the central part of her allegations. The judge isn't so persuaded.

In an opinion issued on Wednesday, US District Judge Lewis Kaplan, who presided over the trial, wrote that the trial evidence demonstrated Trump "raped" Carroll in the plain sense of the word.

"The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was 'raped' within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump 'raped' her as many people commonly understand the word 'rape,'" Kaplan wrote. "Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that..."

Ordinary dictionaries, the FBI, the US military code, other state statutes, and the American Psychological Association, and "common modern parlance" all define "rape" in ways that comport with the jury's findings, beyond "the narrow, technical meaning of a particular section of the New York Penal Law," he wrote."

As I said, he was not found guilty of rape by the jury.

"A clip The Daily Show dug up from a 1994 episode of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous shows Trump making a suggestive comment about his younger daughter Tiffany‘s body – when she was just 1 year old.

It happened after host Robin Leach asked Trump and his then-wife Marla Maples what attributes their infant daughter inherited from her parents.

“I think that she’s got a lot of Marla, she’s really a beautiful baby,” Trump said. “She’s got Marla’s legs. We don’t know whether or not she’s got this part yet but time will tell,” he added, holding his hands in front of his chest to represent breasts."

Then as a young man his adopted stepdad died( not a legal adoption but an emotional adoption) .

They were a family

Now recount the drug and alcohol infused insanity that made it so Vance never had a true identity as a child

They were a family

https://adoption.org/former-president-obama-adopted So you're just making stuff up... Read the book..watch the movie... And pay attention to JD... He's going to be vice president after all... My offer to send you a copy still stands...

There was no mannequin... There was a tribute to Corey...sent by the family... A very nice moment by the way.
The receptionist a lied again.

“Touching moment Trump kisses the helmet of slain fire chief Corey Comperatore after he was shot and killed by would-be assassin at his rally.”​

the daily mail.com

Trump honoring slain retired firefighter Corey Comperatore ...

1721401757602.png
New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2024/07/18 › us-news › trump-ho...

11 hours ago — Former President Donald Trump embraces a uniform representing firefighter Corey Comperatore who was shot and killed ... Assassin's Family Is ...

No mannequin, his uniform and helmet.

Jarod lies again.

Last edited:
Reactions: TOP
Her name is Ivanka and there is no proof that it is Trump or the accuser, Reade, in the picture.
Mr. Trump issued a statement on Friday denying the accusation and saying he had never met Ms. Carroll. A photograph accompanying the excerpt showed Mr. Trump and Ms. Carroll together at a 1987 party, along with Ivana Trump, who was then his wife, and John Johnson, a television news anchor who was then Ms. Carroll’s husband.

The rectionist lied again.

“Touching moment Trump kisses the helmet of slain fire chief Corey Comperatore after he was shot and killed by would-be assassin at his rally.”​

the daily mail.com
He's frustrated... We have to be patient and tolerant with him ..

Last edited:
The rectionost lied again.

the daily mail.com
He’s gone soft

The hate speech rabble won’t like it

"A clip The Daily Show dug up from a 1994 episode of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous shows Trump making a suggestive comment about his younger daughter Tiffany‘s body – when she was just 1 year old.

It happened after host Robin Leach asked Trump and his then-wife Marla Maples what attributes their infant daughter inherited from her parents.

“I think that she’s got a lot of Marla, she’s really a beautiful baby,” Trump said. “She’s got Marla’s legs. We don’t know whether or not she’s got this part yet but time will tell,” he added, holding his hands in front of his chest to represent breasts."

That's it?

Only a degenerate, deviant freak would lie about a firefighter who was killed at a Trump rally by a Trump hater.

Jarod has given ample proof that the truth is not in him.

Back