How was the speech?

Sounds like he should have stopped after the first 15 minutes.

Sounds like you're having a meltdown.

Trump has LONG coat tails. You Communists lost the presidency months ago. What I see now is a full sweep, with Americans taking both houses, perhaps even a super-majority in the house. The presidential race is done - the question is how much we can drive the traitorous democrats out of the rest of government.

it was too long. the entire 4 days is repetitive and a bore

Some people like bread and circus events - but it's not for me. no offence to those that like formal rallies but it all smells like teen spirit over here

Sounds like you're having a meltdown.

Trump has LONG coat tails. You Communists lost the presidency months ago. What I see now is a full sweep, with Americans taking both houses, perhaps even a super-majority in the house. The presidential race is done - the question is how much we can drive the traitorous democrats out of the rest of government.
Indeed.

Especially the Director of the Secret Service who failed to protect the president and said that the “sloping roof” was a security issue for the agents. A firefighter died. She needs to be fired…yesterday.

She then ran away from the Senators who were trying to question her. She answers to the Senators who provide oversight.

I did not watch, but I am hearing mixed messages, what do you Trumppers think of the speech?
An hour and half?

Trump forgot his audience, he started out fine, then descended into the usual Trump. He was speaking to the cult in front of him, throwing them their red meat, and not the national audience he needed to sway. And at times, looked like a 78 year old man rambling endlessly

Did love the line that immigrants are stealing “109%” of American jobs

Any diaries from Trump’s daughter saying that she took “inappropriate showers” with him?
No need, we have photos of him touching her inappropriately, and we have him talking about dating her.

An hour and half?

Trump forgot his audience, he started out fine, then descended into the usual Trump. He was speaking to the cult in front of him, throwing them their red meat, and not the national audience he needed to sway. And at times, looked like a 78 year old man rambling endlessly

Did love the line that immigrants are stealing “109%” of American jobs
109%? No way!! :ROFLMAO:

Back