I am a professional ghost hunter

The scam here is not what Stinker claims to be inflicting on others, but what she is trolling us here about. The thing is a troll. Never hunted for a single ghost, has no idea about religion or evolution or science or politics. It's just a troll. I will grant though that Stinkerpee is a bit of a cut above the usual trolls we're afflicted with here.

I bet Damo bought him/her/it/them on Ebay to bump up posts! :laugh:
I don’t know her as well as you. She’s either dishonest or “off”. Given her comments about ghosts, dancing included, I’m inclined to believe she’s more of the latter than the former.

There are no videos on YouTube that teach how to skin a human.

Where did you learn it?
Same way as any large game. Hang’em upside down and gut them. Drain the blood.

Serial killers Ed Gein and Jeffrey Dahmer learned from animals.

Ed Gein made furniture out of human skin. He was the inspiration for the movie “Psycho”.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Ed-Gein
Gein attracted the attention of the police in 1957, when a hardware store owner named Bernice Worden went missing. Gein had been seen with her shortly before her disappearance, and, when law enforcement officials visited his farm, they found her body. She had been fatally shot and decapitated. Subsequent examinations of his home showed that he had systematically robbed graves and collected body parts, which he used to make household items, clothing, and masks. Also discovered on the property was the head of Mary Hogan, a tavern operator who had disappeared in 1954. In 1958 Gein’s “house of horrors” was destroyed by fire, the origins of which remain unclear
He looks like a Trumper:

ed-gein.jpg

The most common is unexplained knocking that I cannot find the source for. Usually it’s the wind blowing or loose wires or something but I’ve heard knocking on a solitary object right in front of me but that is just unexplained it is not evidence of anything.

The second most common are unexplained movements of children, moving in ways that simply are not possible, like a toddler suddenly being pushed backward

Ok, amazing randy.

Back