I am an Englishman

Actually, i assumed you were referring to to co-opting of the flag by the far-right, something which did happen during the 1970s/80s.

Suppose i jumped in a bit quick there. Sorry.

I still wouldn't call it a symbol of white supremacy though.

That's odd.

1216749-britain-first-protest-rotherham-uk.jpeg

No, just something more than an ad hom.

Well, good luck with that.

When it gets to the stage when some chap on the internets is asking if an autobahn is evil, and also expects a sincere answer, then there's something seriously wrong with the world.

When it gets to the stage when some chap on the internets is asking if an autobahn is evil, and also expects a sincere answer, then there's something seriously wrong with the world.

So you don't want to admit that an evil regime was capable of creating anything worthwhile since that negates your broad-brush thinking?

You're the one who set this up here:

Some of what everyone believes in is ok unless they're totally evil.

Then again, if you're retweeting Nazis and agreeing with them i'm not really going to listen too closely to what you're saying.

How about national health care? Is that also evil?

Maybe autobahns are ok but roundabouts are definately evil.

Dual carraigeways, i haven't quite made my mind up about yet.

Single lane farm tracks do certainly contain an element of the Dark Lord about them, especially on a frosty winter morning.

God, i forgot how fucking mental this place was.

As Queen Victoria said in her address to Parliament in 1868 "Let's go crazy".

God, i forgot how fucking mental this place was.

As Queen Victoria said in her address to Parliament in 1868 "Let's go crazy".

As Lord Cornwallis said in his address to General Washington in 1781, "I give up".

This thread is your Yorktown.

Now, fuck off. There's a good chap.

:rofl2:

I guess, having been blended from our very beginning have a hard time understanding this need to be "pure". There are a majority that long for this and it surprises me with Tom, being his wife is of another culture. Was she forced to give up her ethnicity and culture for Tom?

Of course you do, it is not a need to be pure, it's not having the host culture being overwhelmed with mass immigration. My wife and Vietnamese daughter in law, whilst retaining their own cultures, speak perfect English and work hard.

I find it very hard to explain any of this to somebody so PC. I mean, for a start, if you think any Thai woman would give up their culture and ethnicity then you're stark raving bonkers. As I said to Charver before, Jack Straw, who was Foreign Secretary in the Blair government, took Hilary Clinton on a tour of his constituency in Blackburn. She was reported to have been profoundly shocked at the level of isolation and cultural apartheid that existed amongst the Pakistani community. Here is an interesting statistic, there are as many Muslims in England as in the whole of the USA. I bet you didn't know that did you?

Of course you do, it is not a need to be pure, it's not having the host culture being overwhelmed with mass immigration. My wife and Vietnamese daughter in law, whilst retaining their own cultures, speak perfect English and work hard.

I find it very hard to explain any of this to somebody so PC. I mean, for a start, if you think any Thai woman would give up their culture and ethnicity then you're stark raving bonkers. As I said to Charver before, Jack Straw, who was Foreign Secretary in the Blair government, took Hilary Clinton on a tour of his constituency in Blackburn. She was reported to have been profoundly shocked at the level of isolation and cultural apartheid that existed amongst the Pakistani community. Here is an interesting statistic, there are as many Muslims in England as in the whole of the USA. I bet you didn't know that did you?

There's a lot Covfefe doesn't know, or does know and fails to acknowledge.

Back