I am an Englishman

Yes well I didn't gel the need to drill down into her background like you.

Yeah, i'm off work at the minute and at a bit of a loose end. Normally, i wouldn't have bothered.

Once i started reading her Twitter it was sort of mesmerising in a strange way.

Actually, i assumed you were referring to to co-opting of the flag by the far-right, something which did happen during the 1970s/80s.

Suppose i jumped in a bit quick there. Sorry.

I still wouldn't call it a symbol of white supremacy though.

You're entitled to your opinion.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ist-symbol-says-a-quarter-of-the-English.html

Granted, I don't believe any poll, but I am aware that some district councils in dear old Blighty have in fact banned the St. George flag.

Guess why?

Yeah, i'm off work at the minute and at a bit of a loose end. Normally, i wouldn't have bothered.

Once i started reading her Twitter it was sort of mesmerising in a strange way.

What line of work do you do, if you don't mind me asking? You can send a PM or just tell me to fuck off if you prefer.

Last edited:
What line if work do you do, if you don't mind me asking? You can send a PM or just tell me to fuck off if you prefer.
That's what I would do, tell him to fuck off, unless you wish everyone to know charver! Tom likes to PM information others have shared with him!

They did but there was such a rumpus about it that they've backed down. Town Hall gauleiters are the same everywhere.

Except perhaps in whatever northern mecca of enlightenment the chav Carver infests. He seemed to be unaware of any negative symbololgy of the St. George cross - historical or current.

That's what I would do, tell him to fuck off, unless you wish everyone to know charver! Tom likes to PM information others have shared with him!

You get more and more bitter as the years go by. You also make up a fair amount of bullshit as well.

Last edited:
Back