"I am going to surround myself with only the best and most serious people".

Well said. At various times in my life, I worked at a convenience store, at a McDonalds, I had clerical jobs, and I've had senior management jobs. And yes, I drove for Uber Eats. Some of those jobs I had to take, some I wanted to take. But I wanted to do every single one of those jobs to the absolute best of my ability. A guy like Earl has never worked, he is living off of daddy's money and spending his days making up fantastic stories and correcting people's grammar. I don't know about you, but if my post is readable and understandable, I am not going to go back and fix anything, especially when posting from a phone. He is a pompous, pretentious asshole. I've decided to no longer crawl around in the mud with him. He is just an awful human being.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON EARL OR ANYBODY ELSE, SYBIL!

It's clear to me most JPP MAGAts are demented, poorly educated and/or just plain stupid.

That said, I have relatives who are Trump supporters and they are all college-educated and appear to be sane but, in the interest of family peace, do not discuss politics with them or they with me. Same for religion. That's why most moms don't let family discuss either at the dinner table.
MAGA isn't a person, Sybil. Mantra 1a. Lame.

In my experience, U.S. military officers are typically highly educated and articulate. West Point, Annapolis, and Colorado Springs tend to churn out educated people. pEarl is barely articulate, with limited vocabulary, and mostly reduced to parroting talking points. Even the officers who get into the club through ROTC are college educated.
If Earl really was an Air Force captain, he would be the first officer I have ever met that thought education was not important. It is odd.

If Earl really was an Air Force captain, he would be the first officer I have ever met that thought education was not important. It is odd.
Hence why I think ex-Captain @Earl suffered a traumatic brain injury, psychotic break or otherwise is mentally incapacitated.

More idiot spew devoid of any reality
Your desperation has become very apparent
:lolup: Mental case is very triggered.

straight-jacket-straight-jacket-girl.gif

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Back