"I am going to surround myself with only the best and most serious people".

I ❤️ MAGAt cray-crays

They're so entertaining!
I shared Earls 'my attorney is going to prosecute you for practicing business law without a license'. Or maybe it was corporate law. Not just any law though, that's the important part. She was laughing uncontrollably, and when she was done she said 'now I understand why you have so much fun doing that'. Earls self-aggrandizing posts could be a half hour standup routine.

I shared Earls 'my attorney is going to prosecute you for practicing business law without a license'. Or maybe it was corporate law. Not just any law though, that's the important part. She was laughing uncontrollably, and when she was done she said 'now I understand why you have so much fun doing that'. Earls self-aggrandizing posts could be a half hour standup routine.
Most MAGAts are not packed very tight. Some are much more scrambled than others.

Mantra 1a. Lame.

Exactly... Full panic mode.... They have realized their huge mistake...
Like they had a choice??

Biden? or Kamala? If you scraped the bottom of the barrel any lower, you would be digging a grave for it.
Of course, Kamala DID manage to pick probably the only Democrat dumber than she is as her running mate!

Chris Christie fucked Trump....he was running the transition but did no productive work....hired May 9.....fired Nov 11....accomplished nothing.....the team started from scratch Nov 12.
Who wsa Christie's boss? The one in charge of making sure Christie was doing his job?

MAGA isn't a person, Sybil.
People who keep repeating themselves are mentally ill, Sybil. That's one reason why I like monitoring your activities so much, son. Abbie Normals interest me.

Back