"I am going to surround myself with only the best and most serious people".

The Babylon Bee put it rather nicely I thought:

The Republican convention was about Donald Trump.
The Democratic convention was the same.

ROTLMFAO!!!!

The Babylon Bee. Goddamn you are a fucking moron. This sock must be the one you use SOLELY to say the absolute dumbest fucking shit a human being could conjure up and spam everyone that disagrees with you.

To be clear - I have no idea what anyone on here does for a living, nor does anyone.

But, the way you belittle working class jobs is certainly noteworthy.

Well said. At various times in my life, I worked at a convenience store, at a McDonalds, I had clerical jobs, and I've had senior management jobs. And yes, I drove for Uber Eats. Some of those jobs I had to take, some I wanted to take. But I wanted to do every single one of those jobs to the absolute best of my ability. A guy like Earl has never worked, he is living off of daddy's money and spending his days making up fantastic stories and correcting people's grammar. I don't know about you, but if my post is readable and understandable, I am not going to go back and fix anything, especially when posting from a phone. He is a pompous, pretentious asshole. I've decided to no longer crawl around in the mud with him. He is just an awful human being.

Remember the polls? Trump was not supposed to win. Not on this planet or any other. I believe he was not prepared to win and made some hasty and naïve decisions filling his cabinet.
Chris Christie fucked Trump....he was running the transition but did no productive work....hired May 9.....fired Nov 11....accomplished nothing.....the team started from scratch Nov 12.

We all know there will be a lot of Bull shit in there but we sure don't have to worry there won't be a large amount of brains if any at all.
It's clear to me most JPP MAGAts are demented, poorly educated and/or just plain stupid.

That said, I have relatives who are Trump supporters and they are all college-educated and appear to be sane but, in the interest of family peace, do not discuss politics with them or they with me. Same for religion. That's why most moms don't let family discuss either at the dinner table.

It's clear to me most JPP MAGAts are demented, poorly educated and/or just plain stupid.

That said, I have relatives who are Trump supporters and they are all college-educated and appear to be sane but, in the interest of family peace, do not discuss politics with them or they with me. Same for religion. That's why most moms don't let family discuss either at the dinner table.
yes

Exactly... Full panic mode.... They have realized their huge mistake...
Like they had a choice??
ROTLMFAO!!!!

The Babylon Bee.
Yes. The Babylon Bee. They can be quite good at satire. Apparently you have no sense of humor.
Goddamn you are a fucking moron.
Mantra 1a. Lame.
This sock must be the one you use SOLELY to say the absolute dumbest fucking shit a human being could conjure up and spam everyone that disagrees with you.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON ME OR ANYBODY ELSE, SYBIL!

Back