"I am going to surround myself with only the best and most serious people".

He hired them because they were desperate enough to want a place on the public stage that they ultimately recanted their complaints about Trump and kissed his ring.

It's a story as old as time. People who don't actually believe in anything other than self-aggrandizement doing what that kind of person does.

And it's why they all turned on Trump in order to make buck on their book sales AFTER they left. If they actually believed in anything they would have taken action from within the administration, NOT when it was a payday for them.
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo endorsed nhim

Jarod, the receptionist, lied.

Disagreed on assisted suicide for the mentally ill, but agreed procedures for all suicides should be strictly monitored. Terminal cases are the easiest. Incurable, deteriorating mental illnesses such as Alzheimer's are another.

Which is better: a clean, monitored process or a rope tied to the garage rafters? A handgun to the head?

Disagreed they are bots, just mentally deficient. The Turing Test is one way to tell. AI is good, but not that good....yet. LOL

If you are curious to know more, I'll PM you my thoughts about differentiating between humans and AI online.

Turing Test Example Questions
While there is no official list of Turing Test questions, a judge would likely ask questions that relate to human experiences like emotions and maturation, or linguistic riddles that could be difficult for a machine to parse. Here are some questions to ask if you find yourself judging a Turing Test:

• What is your most memorable childhood event and how has that impacted you today?
  • Describe yourself using only colors and shapes.
  • Describe why time flies like an arrow but fruit flies like a banana?
  • How do you feel when you think about your upbringing and what makes you feel that way?
  • What historical event changed you the most and where were you when it happened?
  • Which of the previous questions was the most difficult to answer and why?
These programs are run by humans

At times they can construct and answer for the bot hole

A human can construct a fake answer to those things

Then the bot has that reference post to follow and repeat the human like retort

They are foreign influence programs

They do not respond like actual humans

They are merely propaganda tools
Disagreed on computer programs.

Their responses are indicative of low IQ and/or dementia. You've been here longer than me; have you noticed how some seem to be getting worse? Repetitive responses like a pull-string doll could be indicative of a bot, but it could also be indicative of dementia and/or a deteriorating IQ. Notice that most of those you accuse of being bots are elderly Euro-American males. They are aging and pissed off that they are no longer "men", just husks of their former selves. That, IMO, is the basis of their anger. They are too cowardly to kill themselves and too selfish to suck up it so they spread their pain to others.

These programs are run by humans

At times they can construct and answer for the bot hole

A human can construct a fake answer to those things

Then the bot has that reference post to follow and repeat the human like retort
While that is possible, what is the point? Computer programs, once written, it could be turned loose. A cadre of humans to monitor this would be expensive and, therefore, unlikely to be used on a small platform like JPP or some other forums. A better place is Twitter, Truth Social, TikTok, and other larger social media platforms.

Again, I think you are forgetting that most of the bitter, vile MAGAts on JPP are simply elderly geezers who most likely beat their wives and kids and, in their old age, are being shunned by them.

While that is possible, what is the point? Computer programs, once written, it could be turned loose. A cadre of humans to monitor this would be expensive and, therefore, unlikely to be used on a small platform like JPP or some other forums. A better place is Twitter, Truth Social, TikTok, and other larger social media platforms.

Again, I think you are forgetting that most of the bitter, vile MAGAts on JPP are simply elderly geezers who most likely beat their wives and kids and, in their old age, are being shunned by them.
Most are bots

This site is one of the top listed political chat sites last time I looked

You need to accept the cold hard fact that lots of people Cruze sites like this 24/7 from all over the world

Glance at The Who’s on line every once in awhile

It’s swarming

I bet its going crazy this close to an election

Many of these things are not human dude

A little nicety nice talking at times is part of the bot hole program

Praise your target

To a lot of people it’s irresistible

I in fact have referenced such conversations in my debates with people

If that person does not recognize that our prior nicety nice conversation is now being philosophically defied

That it’s an indication that they are not one of the humans

Dude

This place is swarming with disinformation bot holes

The vast majority of which are not American in their source

Most are bots

You need to accept the cold hard fact that lots of people Cruze sites like this 24/7 from all over the world

It’s swarming

Praise your target

If that person does not recognize that our prior nicety nice conversation is now being philosophically defied

Dude

We can agree to disagree on this point. IMO, the answer is that most are demented geezers, not foreign bots. Some have severe mental issues. Bots would be more amicable and persuasive. The whole flies with honey vs. vinegar thing.

No Ma'am. That is one stupid remark said she was in on every major decision. She said she was in on the major decisions. YOU are a real ASSHOLE MORON

"IN ON " is NOT making every decision ASSHOLE.
That is what VPs do they advise the President and give them their ideas that does not mean THEY make the decisions.
You are a REAL ASSHOLE MORON.

Last edited:
Disagreed on computer programs.

Their responses are indicative of low IQ and/or dementia. You've been here longer than me; have you noticed how some seem to be getting worse? Repetitive responses like a pull-string doll could be indicative of a bot, but it could also be indicative of dementia and/or a deteriorating IQ. Notice that most of those you accuse of being bots are elderly Euro-American males. They are aging and pissed off that they are no longer "men", just husks of their former selves. That, IMO, is the basis of their anger. They are too cowardly to kill themselves and too selfish to suck up it so they spread their pain to others.
Thanks

I’ll have to keep these salient thoughts in mind

I’ll try to focus on your suggested clues and will get back to you

I have to admit I hope most are bots

If some of these are actual confused America voters…………we have some big work to do as a society to reassemble our America living hearts

Ok I’m stoned again

But before I shuffle my silly ass off to the good life yet again,

I have an offer

The only way we can heal is to agree on what is the most trustable information

We have to negotiate and agree on our best information

Misinformation no matter what it’s source or intention is has to be laid aside

Once we do that

We can decide on our next big step

We have no choice in this process

This step has to go first

Most are bots

It’s swarming

Praise your target

Dude

Wrong...;)

Looks at me! LOOOK AT MEEE! Stop talking to the adults and LOOK AT MEEEEE!

You poor thing.

zIh3gD1.jpg

Back