"I am going to surround myself with only the best and most serious people".

VP Pence - ran against him, does not support him. trump called him a "pussy".
Ambassador to the UN Haley - ran against him. trump called her a "bird brain"
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo - not supporting him
National Security Advisor John Bolton - not supporting him.
Attorney General Bill Barr - says he is a troubled man, trump called him a gutless pig.
White House Chief of Staff John Kelly - trump says "born with a very small brain."
White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney - trump called him "A born loser."
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson - trump called him "dumb as a rock"
Defense Secretary James Mattis - "The worlds most overrated General."
Transportation Secretary Elaine Cho - "Mitch McConnel's China loving wife"

Why did he hire them?
Harris stabbed Biden in the back and took his place. Now she isn't having her campaign for her because he will throw her under the bus.

Agreed on most JPP MAGAts, but it's still a mystery why so many Americans do likewise. I have several relatives who are Trump voters who bought into the "fake news" gambit and the lies about a stolen election.
They love to talk about "fake news" yet they never explain why it's fake news. But we know it's only "fake news" when it's critical of trump and his "concepts."

It's probably just more MAGA horseshit.
No doubt ex-Captain @Earl is full of MAGAt horseshit, but I do not doubt he was a USAF captain. Just like I accept that @T. A. Gardner retired as a Navy Chief, @SmarterthanYou a Marine Corps Sergeant and @Stone a USAF Senior Airman.

AFAIK, @Eagle_Eye and myself are the only veterans who aren't MAGAts even though we both lean right as traditional Republicans.

They love to talk about "fake news" yet they never explain why it's fake news. But we know it's only "fake news" when it's critical of trump and his "concepts."

Speaking of fake news, whatever happened to the investigations into Hunter's laptop, Biden's supposed corruption, Walz's stolen valor, and the real truth behind the pet-eating Haitians in Ohio? Those fake news stories were all the MAGAT rage there for a while.

Agreed they don't talk about it or explain themselves. They simply suck up the lies. The ones who are JPP members are mostly elderly and, IMO, more than a little demented. My relatives are younger and still working although pushing 50.

No doubt ex-Captain @Earl is full of MAGAt horseshit, but I do not doubt he was a USAF captain. Just like I accept that @T. A. Gardner retired as a Navy Chief, @SmarterthanYou a Marine Corps Sergeant and @Stone a USAF Senior Airman.

AFAIK, @Eagle_Eye and myself are the only veterans who aren't MAGAts even though we both lean right as traditional Republicans.
In my experience, U.S. military officers are typically highly educated and articulate. West Point, Annapolis, and Colorado Springs tend to churn out educated people. pEarl is barely articulate, with limited vocabulary, and mostly reduced to parroting talking points. Even the officers who get into the club through ROTC are college educated.

In my experience, U.S. military officers are typically highly educated and articulate. West Point, Annapolis, and Colorado Springs tend to churn out educated people. pEarl is barely articulate, with limited vocabulary, and mostly reduced to repeating talking points. Even the ones who get in through ROTC are college educated.
Take a hike, pendejo,.

Every...single...day... The threats, the
lies and the allegations are always the same... just the names change...
Indeed.

I believe that the receptionist who lied, intentionally and did not serve, now realizes that Heels Up Harris is losing.

Speaking of fake news, whatever happened to the investigations into Hunter's laptop, Biden's supposed corruption, Walz's stolen valor, and the real truth behind the pet-eating Haitians in Ohio? Those fake news stories were all the MAGAT rage there for a while.
MAGA poutrage is like a goldfish. They go around once or twice and they either forget or just move on to the next thing.

Back