"I am going to surround myself with only the best and most serious people".

There has never been a party more divided than these Democrats....... And look what it's done to this country. The very same...
Indeed.

'Manufactured enthusiasm' for Kamala Harris is 'waning'

1729091164402.webp
MSN
https://www.msn.com › en-us › news › politics › manuf...

5 days ago — 'Fox News @ Night' panelists Brianna Lyman and Rob Smith break down media confidence for Vice President Kamala Harris.

Last edited:
So in 2016, you enthusiastically supported political neophyte who didn't know what the fuck he was doing to be the leader of the free world.

That should call into question your judgment about politics as a whole.
His results were exemplary. We need a no nonsense businessman to turn this economic mess around. We did then and we do now.
You on the other hand are pushing for a truly stupid globalist Marxist to drive the USA further down and subservient to the globalist cabal.

His results were exemplary. We need a no nonsense businessman to turn this economic mess around. We did then and we do now.
You on the other hand are pushing for a truly stupid globalist Marxist to drive the USA further down and subservient to the globalist cabal.
Trump fucked up the US COVID response first by lying about it to Americans and which resulted in a delay in seeking a medical solution for a new disease.

Trump knew about how dangerous COVID was in December 2019 but didn't sign Operation Warp Speed until May 15, 2020. Why the delay? Was it incompetence or greed? Both?

Trump fucked up the US COVID response first by lying about it to Americans and which resulted in a delay in seeking a medical solution for a new disease.

Trump knew about how dangerous COVID was in December 2019 but didn't sign Operation Warp Speed until May 15, 2020. Why the delay? Was it incompetence or greed? Both?
You obviously know nothing. You are just a political hack. And might I add....a crackpot

Back