"I am going to surround myself with only the best and most serious people".

Speaking of fake news, whatever happened to the investigations into Hunter's laptop, Biden's supposed corruption, Walz's stolen valor, and the real truth behind the pet-eating Haitians in Ohio? Those fake news stories were all the MAGAT rage there for a while.
They had to lay off Hunter Biden after the so-called corrupt Justice Dept. convicted him of three federal crimes.

Not at all... If that was true , I would have pointed out that this was just another troll thread.... But that contest winner was already chosen... I guess you didn't get the memo ..
Its a fact thread, although I was wrong about Pompeo who eventually did endorse trump.

trump hired intelligent people who's only mistake was telling truth to power.

Ive been trying to answer this question for years.
IMO, it's a social phase that we've been going through for the past 30+ years since the end of the Cold War.

The United States has reinvented itself a few times, mostly due to wars such as the Civil War and WWII. This is a social war driven by the Republican Party's civil war battling for the soul of the party. Obviously, the bad guys won and now they are seeking to spread that war to the rest of America.

Remarks by President Biden on the Continued Battle for the Soul of the Nation

Battle joined over the partyā€™s traditional values and those of Trump​

But ever since Donald Trump entered the Republican primary in 2015, the GOP has been at war with itself, undergoing seismic, previously unimaginable shifts to its identity, mission, and core values ā€” ceding traditional positions on small government, low taxes, supply-side economics, free-market trade, and foreign policy alliances to Trumpā€™s mercurial personality and uncompromising ideology. Though that process is not yet over, despite losing the 2020 election as an incumbent president, Trumpā€™s vision has prevailed and loyalty to him appears paramount above all else.

Why are so many elected members of the Republican Party still following Trump? Self-preservation, said Tim Alberta, who covered Republican and conservative politics for Politico magazine and is a newly named staff writer for The Atlantic, during a Shorenstein Center virtual talk about the GOPā€™s future with Harvard Kennedy School lecturer Richard Parker on Tuesday.

IMO, it's a social phase that we've been going through for the past 30+ years since the end of the Cold War.

The United States has reinvented itself a few times, mostly due to wars such as the Civil War and WWII. This is a social war driven by the Republican Party's civil war battling for the soul of the party. Obviously, the bad guys won and now they are seeking to spread that war to the rest of America.

Remarks by President Biden on the Continued Battle for the Soul of the Nation

Battle joined over the partyā€™s traditional values and those of Trump​

But ever since Donald Trump entered the Republican primary in 2015, the GOP has been at war with itself, undergoing seismic, previously unimaginable shifts to its identity, mission, and core values ā€” ceding traditional positions on small government, low taxes, supply-side economics, free-market trade, and foreign policy alliances to Trumpā€™s mercurial personality and uncompromising ideology. Though that process is not yet over, despite losing the 2020 election as an incumbent president, Trumpā€™s vision has prevailed and loyalty to him appears paramount above all else.

Why are so many elected members of the Republican Party still following Trump? Self-preservation, said Tim Alberta, who covered Republican and conservative politics for Politico magazine and is a newly named staff writer for The Atlantic, during a Shorenstein Center virtual talk about the GOPā€™s future with Harvard Kennedy School lecturer Richard Parker on Tuesday.
I had assumed the Republican civil war was going to be good for America, I guess I was wrong.

Its a fact thread, although I was wrong about Pompeo who eventually did endorse trump.

trump hired intelligent people who's only mistake was telling truth to power.
You just admitted that you were wrong (it's called lying) and you now say "its" a fact thread.

Too funny, receptionist.

Did you serve?

Back